It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 90 - George Knapp KLAS-TV Investigative Reporter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

George Knapp KLAS-TV Investigative Reporter-Show-90

Award winning reporter George Knapp blew the lid off of Area-51, brought everyone's attention to Bob Lazar and co-authored the "Hunt for the Skinwalker" joins Dave and Johnny for a in-depth interview and also answers members questions. We also have the "SkepticOverView" without the SkepticOverlord. And of course we have our International UFO Sightings.

Since 1995, George has been the chief reporter on Channel 8's I-Team investigative unit. He has won 14 Emmy Awards. Several were for his "Street Talk" commentaries and others were for his investigative stories. Nine times, he has won the Mark Twain Award for best news writing from the Associated Press. And in 1990, his series about UFOs was selected by United Press International as best in the nation for Individual Achievement by a Journalist.

Hunt for the Skinwalker website

Official KLAS-TV Website with George Knapp

THREADS DISCUSSED

Judge a book (or a member) by its cover

Is my 7 year old daughter being prepped for disclosure by her school?

Two Gays Only Count as One Parent, Therefore they shouldn't be able to adopt':McCain

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 90:00
file: atsmix_3020.mp3
size: 31646k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think it interesting that top people admit that we are easily fifty years ahead in technology then what "we the people know" but just today the news was talking about NASA getting back to the Moon by 2020 hmmmmm, I think this is interesting.

Are people ready for the truth, sometimes I think they are but other times I think they are not.

One thing I do believe is this:

People do have the right to know if other life has been discovered, no one has the right to keep this particular truth away.

If I had the power I would give you the whole truth and nothing but the truth but unfortunately I do not have that power and I can only share with you the things that "they" allow me to share with you and on the whole it is ignored so to me it says, it is not time but.......

Many right here at ATS are experiencers and it seems to me they are your proof but it seems this is not good enough because it seems ones word is no longer there bond because the pranksters have taken this right away from the people that have experiences. There are good experiences, some are not good experiences and I will even go as far as to say some are not understood experiences.

As an experiencer I only seem to be able to use Telepathy when I am with them but I was told as a child I would be able to do this one day but I would have to try very hard for a very long time. I think the time has come so I will try for you very hard and maybe the truth will come to light......but then again maybe not, it is up to them.

There is goodness and badness in the Universe and the Universe is larger then ones imagination and still being mapped but from what I have been shown there is more goodness out there, they wait for us to join them.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This was again a very interesting show Dave and Johnny, thanks.
My compliments for the way you both lead not only this show but all that I listen to so far.[sorry for my English].
Great interview with excellent reporter/investigator George Knapp.
This man can no doubt speak for hours about that stuff without becoming even one second boring.
Very interesting what he said about Area 51, John Lear, Bob Lazar and to my surprise Billy Meier.
That Skinwalker Ranch is definitely a big mystery so far and it proofs that the world we live in is much more complex then always is assumed.
I really enjoyed it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Good interview with George Knapp! Too bad you guys credited my two-part question to Antar though. Where I asked in part about Knapp possibly interviewing Richard Dolan and Jacques Vallee together. Not a big deal. Knapp seemed very interested in the idea, so, who knows? Maybe he'll try to make it happen. I hope he does.

Thanks for choosing my question!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51
Good interview with George Knapp! Too bad you guys credited my two-part question to Antar though. Where I asked in part about Knapp possibly interviewing Richard Dolan and Jacques Vallee together.

GULP..!

Sorry, was a simple mistake on our part, I blame myself for not being as observant when i was copying and pasting questions for us to ask..

This hasn't been our (mine and Daves) month for batting a 100 when if comes to peoples names..

Sorry!

But were glad that your question got asked..
even if it were by proxy of another member...

Johnny

[edit on 7/25/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Congratulations lads.

A very good interview, made even more so by your ability to get both George and Colm in such a short period of time.

It's always good to hear such frank appraisal of phenomena by the people who actually investigate first hand, especially when it comes to something like the menagerie of strangeness encompassing the Utah ranch.

Unfortunately, as is all too often the outcome of such things, I suspect that a lot of what George has said will fall upon deaf ears given peoples predilection towards prejudgement. (whether it be absolute denial or a mysterious source of perfect understanding)

I am interested in just exactly how you will manage to keep reaching the bar you've now set so high for yourselves, especially since I suspect it will get even higher with the up and coming interview with Michio.

(Vallee & Keel, Hint, Hint..)

I will ask a question of yourselves though.

Given the fact that it now appears so many of the big guns within this field of weirdness are either affiliated or somehow constrained by Mr Bigelow, why not go for the man himself?

He does appear, after all, to be the man who controls the information....

It might be difficult, but you have managed to get the high priest of future science in Michio and quite frankly after him the sky is the limit.

(It's that bar again... )

I'll wait with interest.

Absence.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Art Bell interviewed Bob Bigelow a couple of years ago. I remember Art Bell bragging up a storm as he sometimes does. Saying things like, "You and I, Bob, we're doers!"
He said that more than a few times. I think Bob was a little embarrassed.

Anyway, the interview was pretty good. They talked about Bob's space company and Skinwalker Ranch, if I recall correctly.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absence of Self
I will ask a question of yourselves though.

Given the fact that it now appears so many of the big guns within this field of weirdness are either affiliated or somehow constrained by Mr Bigelow, why not go for the man himself?

AOS.... thanks for the kind words. Bigelow would be a great interview. We have a PR firm that takes care of those for us. Go to the GUEST area of the ATS MIX, there is a thread there for suggestions of possible guests that the PR firm constantly looks at....... make your suggestion there.

Dave

new topics

top topics

join