It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Universe is one of trillions worlds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
the Universe is one of trillions worlds

over the years many inventions and ideas have come to my mind

I put them here :

www.la-mangra.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sea monkey

don't you mean the Earth is one of trillions of worlds?
although.. the multi-verse theory says there is trillions of universes.. like bubbles in the ocean.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I think you might mean the Earth is one of trillions of worlds or our solar system may be one of trillions

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
no, I mean worlds

in the endless space with likely endless dimensions endless number of worlds may exist while only some of them would know about each other

it's like in the 3D world you can pile up endless number of 2D paper worlds, the 3D worlds are piled just like this in the multidimensional space

furthermore, there are different matters and sometimes different spaces of the same matters

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Stop reminding me of Kingdom Hearts.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sea monkey
no, I mean worlds

in the endless space with likely endless dimensions endless number of worlds may exist while only some of them would know about each other

it's like in the 3D world you can pile up endless number of 2D paper worlds, the 3D worlds are piled just like this in the multidimensional space

furthermore, there are different matters and sometimes different spaces of the same matters

so, you're saying the dimensions are layered like an onion? astral realm is layered over the physical realm.. and there is physical matter, dark matter, anti matter, soul matter.. etc.. that would explain why we can't lift a cup by thinking of lifting it. our consciousness vibrates at a higher rate and passes right through the cup.. so we must use our hand which is matter that is vibrating at the same rate as the cup.

in this endless world view.. what is the significance of us being trapped here on this planet Earth with no means of exploring the stars? in an endless, infinite universe, we would have built our motherships long ago. instead, we are held as prisoners to this planet.

new topics

top topics

join