It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Bible Code

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I remember watching a program a few years ago, it was about Nostradamus and the bible codes. Some how in the codes, letters can be substituted for other letters. i dont know how but yeah, this is what i remember.

Back then someone was saying, the anti christ was Osama, but it wasnt spelled correctly, and they were like...well the "b" can be substituted by an "s". SEE!! now we have Osama, he is the anti christ...blah blah blah... i never put any thought into it, but then I realized that the original name in the code was "Obama".

I wonder why this hasnt been brought up, I doubt id be able to find the video clip with it showing that. It was either on the discovery channel or TLC. And it was a good 3 years ago.

Call me crazy and a liar but its what I remember watching and thinking, Obama? haha thats not even close to osama.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Interesting ..

He does meet some of the characteristics of someone who would betray people's trust etc.

He is of ME descent and Naustradamus speaks of him coming from a "White Horse" or something to this affect.

Naustra also claims the AC will jump through the hoops and use loopholes to gain power in the country he is running for.

Obama is using loopholes - he still hasn't even provided a valid Certificate of Birth.

Also, Naustra claimed the AC would not be a native of the country to which he aims to be in control of.

It does have to be a powerful country and the US is certainly powerful. It would have to be to assume control of the world under one government.

Naustra also states this guy will be a puppet of the NWO.

Obama is a puppet of the NWO

Makes you wonder ..

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
For someone who can't remember whether it was bible code or Nostradamus you seem certain it was Obama not Osama or Ozama or Opera. One question, why would I believe one half is accurate while the half that could confirm or deny the accuracy is totally obscured.

In short this looks manufactured to me. Maybe not deliberately, but people convince themselves of things sometimes. You haven't convinced me to even be curious. You have only convinced me to not waste my time further.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Also, Naustra claimed the AC would not be a native of the country to which he aims to be in control of.

And Barack is. He was born in Hawaii. Hawaii=United States. If he wasn't born in the US he couldn't run. If you're talking culturally native, then none of the presidents are. That culture began to disintegrate the moment europeans set foot on North America.

I'm seriously afraid some whacko's going to kill him claiming they've done the world a favor after hearing these theories. It only took one to kill Lincoln, Kennedy, and Lennon.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Core90]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Core90

I don't even believe there will be an antichrist, but I must admit, Obama fits the description on most accounts.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've actually thought recently that Obama could be the Antichrist. It doesn't seem like he would be though since he's not rising to power in Europe, which, if you take what the Bible lays forth, is important because a revived Roman Empire appears in the last days and I believe that this is being fulfilled by the European Union. BUT Europeans are absolutley enthralled with Obama. (I actually saw a German guy on TV the other night after the Berlin speech say that Obama was his new Messiah.) So, I have a feeling that McCain will probably will the election and the EU will offer Obama the EU presidentcy or some other important position and from there he could assume power of Europe and eventually the world. Obama kinda seems like he would do anything to broker peace in the middle east--which is something that the Antichrist does as well.

This is all speculation though and the Antichrist could just as easily be the guy making your double cheeseburger at McDonald's.

Tom

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 30 Seconds

I saw this program. It was several years ago. I AM SO GLAD SOMEBODY ELSE KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. Naturally, they said it was meant to be Osama, right? CREEPY now that Obama is here... yeah... that doesnt sit right with me. [email protected]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I know that this is perhaps out of the realms of the bible code but i have been very interested in the whole AC thing for a while and its surprising how the three major religions all warn of it. Just another bit of info that i found intriguing was that Islam seems to have a bit of a description outlined. The essence of which is:

AC will come to dominance in the east
    Will have curly / wavy hair
    Will be blind / deformed in one eye (literally) or have a black object in his left eye
    will be 'wheatish' in skin color which basically means not black nor white.- more like brown

I think the muslims call AC the Dajjal.

a bit of random trivia

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
There are alot of folks making claims that the Bible Code predicts this or that. The Code is based on equidistant letter sequences (ex. every 5th letter) and the words they form.

Remember that Biblical Hebrew does not have vowels. Just the consonants. So with a name like "Obama" there are only two consonants- 'nun-mem'.

These two letters are very frequent in Biblical Hebrew. Quite frankly, any two letters would be.

The notion of "The AntiChrist" is NT stuff. That was written in Greek.

Bottom line- if you Google it you'll find folks claiming tons of stuff. None of it legit. As to whether Obama is the AC, well the NT gives us clues so the question will be answered by one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
WOW, SO WHEN A BLACK MAN OVERCOMES ALL THE ATROCITIES,MISFORTUNES,PREJUDICES,DISCRIMINTATION,POVERTY,BY NAMES, & STEREO TYPES HE'S THE ANTI CHRIST? WHY WOULD U PEOPLE SAY SUCH A THING? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE LEADERS OF THE WORLD UP UNTIL THIS POINT? WHAT ABOUT BUSH LEADING US TO WAR ON FALSE PREMISES? WHAT ABOUT THE IRAN CONTRA SCANDAL? WHAT ABOUT THE CRACK EPIDEMIC? WHAT ABOUT YOUR JOBS BEING OUTSOURCED? WHAT ABOUT OIL COMPANIES MAKING BILLIONS WHILE YOU CAN'T EVEN PAY YOUR MORTGAGE? WHY ARE WE THE WEATLHIEST WESTERN COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BUT, OUR GOVERNEMENT WON'T INSURE YOUR HEALTH? OR HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT WE HAVE MORE OF OUR OWN CITIZENS IN PENATENTURIES THAN COMMUNIST CHINA(1.5 BILLION PEOPLE) OR IRAN? HOW DARE YOU HYPOCRITES CALL A MAN WHO WANTS TO BRING A POSITIVE CHANGE TO YOUR WORLD THE ANTICHRIST? WHAT MAKES HIM THE ANTI-CHRIST? OH, BECAUSE HE WANTS TO BRING THE PEOPLE TOGETHER? STOP THEM FROM HATING & KILLING EACHOTHER? I GUESS GOD MADE US TO KILL & HATE HUH? THE DEVIL FILLS YOUR HEART W/ IGNORANCE. WHY CAN'T MCCAIN BE THE ANTI-CHRIST? OR HILLARY CLINTON? OH I FORGOT THEY ARE WHITE........& WHITE PEOPLE DON'T FIT WHITE PEOPLES DESCRIPTION OF AN ANTI-CHRIST..........THE FUNNY THING IS THERE ARE SOME BLACKS SO BRAIN WASHED THEY BUY INTO THIS CRAZINESS AS WELL............ THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES SO THEY BELIEVE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE TELL THEM. IT'S SHAMEFUL. IF NONE OF YOU SEE THE GOOD IN CHANGE FROM THE WORLD WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN................. YOU DESERVE WHAT THIS CRAZINESS IS LEADING TO............. BUT, WHY SHOULD THOSE OF US WHO HAVE LEARNED TO LOVE EACHOTHER HAVE TO SUFFER IN YOUR PERSONAL HELL? KEEP HATING OTHERS FOR THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN,THEIR PEROSONALALITIES,THEIR CULTURE, THEIR FAMILY, THEIR WAY OF LIFE & YOU WILL BE CONSUMED BY A SLOW DEATH................. TORTURING ONLY YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The "antichrist" wouldn't be a person, it would be an entity behind the scenes. Able to control the minds and actions of anyone and everyone at any given time to further the cause.

It's not a bad thing, either, because "Christ" never wanted to be worshiped in the first place. It was the men around him who marketed what they believed was a good idea, a new religion, a new God.

It's a coming about of a new generation and it's been here for a while now.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I can't see all the posts on this computer...I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Interesting discussion- the bilbe code is real- use it too look up Joan of Arc - she's in there with michael and angelic attached to her name- there are other codes as well. i don't believe that Obama is the anti christ- but when Bin laden does pull off another attack I think mcCain will be better at handling it. Who ever gets elected is stepping into a bad situation, but Osama is the bad one becuase he wants to punish people for what he sees as sins against god. And god is is a little more light hearted than that. Don't forget there are letter subs in the bible code becuase it's difficult to work the entire book of life into a coherent scripture that we can all read. it's pretty amazing.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Personally I don't buy into the bible code, or nostrodamus.

In the case of the bible code, I have done a test with Moby Dick (a standard test for these kind of text processing problems), and found a lot of co-incidences within that too. Also people have told me that in the case of the bible code, it's even more likely to find things, due to the nature of the Hebrew language, I don't know that language though so can't analyse that.

With Nostrodamus, I have a book by Delores Cannon, and one by John Hogue. It always seems to be a case of revisionism, after an event they always seem to be able to find where it was predicted, but never (or at best rarely) do they predict in advance. This to me shows that even if they are correct, they are of no use to us, because we can never get the meanings until after the event. In the particular case of the Hogue book, it's very interesting to look at his books that came after the one I have. Hogue claims many hits that didn't appear in the old books.

Anyway, the thing with Obama I believe relates to the idea of 'Mabus', which under the usual silly rules of rearrange and substitute letters, can make usama, ubama, obama, pretty much any close name can be twisted to fit.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Earlier in the year I was sitting in a comp class in discussion with everybody. The discussion was about the presidency, when the teacher, who was a black lady (very hot too might I add) made the statement that in the bible it is said that the antichrist will be a black man...now I have read the bible quite a few times but never have came across this. I told her and the rest of the class that unless someone could show which exact passage it was, it should be considered false. She, of course, could not recall which passage, but her pastor said so, so it must be true

Anyone know the passage?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I’m not going to get into a long anti-Christ debate because personally I don’t believe in it in the first place, however could you link us to some information on this issue? I mean how do we know your original post is even correct when you say whatever code you are referring to relates to Osama or possibly Obama?

Anyway I think the evidence pretty much leans toward a Roman Catholic being the anti-Christ, if such a person ever exists. So I have trouble believing Obama is said person even if the code is correct.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The anti-Christ will have, according to Daniel, certain characteristics that Obama, nor anyone as of yet, doesn't have.

1. He will be of a "Fierce Countenance." What this means is that he will have an ANGRY appearance. He is not going to be some smiling, charismatic jack ass.

2. He will be "without regard for women." He most likely is going to be a celibate individual, certainly single.

3. He will have extreme intelligence.

Until someone comes along who meets all of those characteristics, IT"S NOT HIM!!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Exactly!!! Those are the descriptions of the anti-christ. That is where I was going with my post...the whole deal about it being a black man was crap.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taledus

Exactly!!! Those are the descriptions of the anti-christ. That is where I was going with my post...the whole deal about it being a black man was crap.

Certainly.

Honestly, if there is an anti-Christ, which I assume there will be, he will be somewhat similar to Hitler. He is going to draw people to him through his ideas, not his appearance.

All this talk about him being some smiling, charismatic horse's ass is completely contrary to what prophecy has revealed about the man whom many call "anti-Christ."

[edit on 6-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join