It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo makes jonesboro man wet himself;video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
kait8.com

by Stan Morris, Web Producer
Jonesboro Man Says He Saw a UFO and We Have the Video!
JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - WEB EXCLUSIVE - A Jonesboro man says he saw a UFO in the sky early Thursday morning, July 17th, that scared him so bad...well...he had an accident.

Gary Kibby of Jonesboro was asleep in his residence at Meadowview Trailer Park when his dogs woke him up at about 4:00 a.m. Thursday. He thought they needed to go to the bathroom, but when he walked outside, he said he saw something completely different.
Hold on! The video shows the ufo, ok? It doesn't show the guy wetting himself.

As an aside, you might want to listen to ex astronaut Dr. Mitchell admit to the reality of UFOs on Kerrang Radio. link

[edit on 23-7-2008 by reject]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hi, I believe this guy's story, there are all kinds of weird things that happen here. I have a small video taken on my digital camera of a very simillar event that happened in the back of my neighborhood this time last summer. The object stayed in the same general area of the sky but moved around in a real tight pattern about 1500 feet off the ground. It was very bright, and illuminated the clouds above it slightly. what was weird though, was that I watched it four nearly five minutes or so before I decided to go get the camera, then as soon as I started filming it, the damn thing flashed dimly a few times and was gone, just disapeared. Also a few years back, there was a loud boom, and the sky lit up blue for a seconds. Every one on my block was outside looking around to see what the h**l it was. There was never a story about it though?

join