It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of a detainee held by the United States, with his face wired, lips sewn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Wednesday 23 July, 2008

Photo of a detainee held by the United States, with his face wired, lips sewn, red eyes and torso sacked. According to digital camera metadata the image was taken on Feb 9, 2003 03:49:25. The 6 Aug 2004 is also mentioned in relation to this photo. The facial wiring is clearly non-medical. The location of the detainee is unknown, possibly the US Bagram Theater Internment Facility in Afghanistan. Although there is a resemblance to the US Taliban supporter John Walker Lindh, the connection is superficial. The negative image to the right was created by Wikileaks to draw attention to certain regions of the photo on the left. Wikileaks staff have verified that the photograph came from a US military computer network.

http://__._/wiki/Wikileaks

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well if this is true it wouldn't surprise me and if this is REALITY, wow. I certain you will be flamed by the sociopaths who us plausible deniability as there only tool...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Well if this is true it wouldn't surprise me and if this is REALITY, wow. I certain you will be flamed by the sociopaths who us plausible deniability as there only tool...

Media & Gov't Torture Cover-up

www.americantorture.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
maybe he talked too much...wouldn't shut up, was disruptive...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Vladimir Arutunyan is this guys name. Do a search for him and read up. He has never been in US Custody. You may not agree with the government but, you are just as guilty as you feel the government is if you spread lies like this.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE-LURKER
Vladimir Arutunyan is this guys name. Do a search for him and read up. He has never been in US Custody. You may not agree with the government but, you are just as guilty as you feel the government is if you spread lies like this.

Vladimir Arutunyan, the man who threw a grenade at President Bush and Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili in May 2005, has sewn his own mouth shut in an act of protest. yes that's true.......but this person in the photo is not
Vladimir Arutunyan

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The Hidden History of CIA Torture

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics