It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the pathological liar. (Head of the Senate Banking Comittee)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not a big deal.
Not like anyone's votes counts anymore anyways.

Go to youtube and type in search "bush lie" that should be a bit more entertaining.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Ahh you reds are so funny

we have had enough sociopathy for eight years, the most EVIL and TWISTED men anyone could possibly find screwing up our country for eight years... Either that or completely incompetent which I doubt....

You preach responsibility and morality --- Not once have I witnessed one of you guys concede anything,,, not one point,,, not once,,, absolute perfection a...

Clinton pushing NAFTA was a disgrace, what a monumental blunder,
I question his motives on that to this day...

Ya,,, but when I bring up the FACT that Bush cherry picked intel to rush us into IRAQ (the wrong country), When I state the fact that this is waste of my money and your money (FISCAL CONSERVATIVES) you throw liberal terrorist loving, unpatriotic S@#$
at me.

Now that our country is on the edge you have the BALLS to reassign all responsibility!?

Obama hasn't had the opportunity to F up our country yet - And WHEN he does I'm gonna have the fortitude to speak up.

Shills

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
this site is majorty conservative, this is why they can get away with such hypocrisy

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by jetxnet

It appears that the Obama camp is explaining this by saying that Obama introduced the bill which he is referring to (which is true). In other words, he simply made a mistake and was referring to the bill.

Since that is actually a mildly reasonable explanation, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Just watch it:

John McCain's Neverending War

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Actually, Obama is bankrolled by an Iraqi billionaire who lives in London.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

You are so far off that I showed all the guys in the office so they could laugh at you too. You presume to know me, so I will tell you what I know about you:

I know you better than you know yourself.

You have heroes like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Newt Gingrich...bigoted, hypocritical, hateful, chicken hawks.

You cheer for the war, but will only ever blab about it without going for yourself.

You purport to be morally superior....and then cruise rest rooms at airports.

You would say you are "defending the constitution" while denying people
rights.

I bet you are scared of black people too.

Way to keep up all the ignorance your parents taught you. Looks like this is going to take a few more generations.....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

This thread is about bashing Obama. Logic has no place here.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

The flaw in your thought process is that not only will republicans and conservatives suffer but all of America including you libroids.

I would rather suffer from Obama's kind of prosperity than the kind I have seen from your boy Shrub.
It always amuses me that republicraps say " it hurt's all of America" and they just mean people that make 200k+.
Sort of like how the "vast majority" of your tax cuts went to "those at the bottom"...BS.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have quite a few friends/coworkers/vendors in the States (90% whom are white), and the vast majority are voting for Obama. They are voting that way, not because of a belief in the Democratic party (most are or were Repulicans), but because of McCain's perceived closness to Bush.

I think the majority of these people would vote Republican if they had a stronger candidate or if McCain would distance himself from Bush and his policies.

I agree, a large section (if not majority) of the 'Black' vote will be based on race, but for the rest of his 'non-supportive' voters; it comes down to the lesser of two evils (change for the sake of change).

Note: Most of these Americans that I am in contact with (as per above), didn't take Ron Paul seriously (nor are they CT/ATS type people).

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirador

Just watch it:

John McCain's Neverending War

www.youtube.com...

Yes Mclame a real piece -- all though once his alzheimer fully sets in I am more concerned about the VP ---

Man that video--- my god he is the same machine, straight up!!!
war war war!!! BS BS BS - he speaks the same BS as Bush wacker.
We must never give up , kill em all, 100 years...

When they diebold this next election up the whole lot is going to be sorry...
Like the French revolution, you can only ram the people so long--at least they have the FEMA camps....

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by jetxnet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It appears that the Obama camp is explaining this by saying that Obama introduced the bill which he is referring to (which is true). In other words, he simply made a mistake and was referring to the bill.

Since that is actually a mildly reasonable explanation, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, the benefit of the doubt alright. I give him the benefit of the doubt for quoting there are 57 States and a 10 year term for POTUS. I also let him off the hook for snubbing the troops in Germany because he wouldn't get any PR out of it. Backing out of Public Funding, a fake online Certificate of Birth, voting for the Patriot Act, doing a 360 on Iraq - yeah, let's keep giving him the benefit of the doubt.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
You know, if McCain or Hillary had lied about a committee they were on the CORPORATE MEDIA, LIBERAL and PROGRESSIVE blogs would have been in an uproar. Every lie or misstatement Obama makes is a slip of the tongue. Every other politician is a liar. It's the WORM syndrome. WORM - What Obama Really Meant.

If he's so sharp and can learn so quickly why does he keep making these kind of mistakes?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The term "pathological liar" implies that the lies are caused by some pathology, or illness, and that the speaker has no control over their dishonest behavior. I don't think this term applies to either candidate.

Secondly, the committee list that was posted was for the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs. There is more than one Senate committee that deals with aspects of banking.

While Obama is not on the Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs he is on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, which would also deal with matters of diverstment in Iran. In fact it would be more pertinent to the issue than Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs would be. Perhaps Obama was referring to a subcommittee of the Foreign Relations Committee.

More likely he just screwed up. Both candidates speak many times a day for months on end and sometimes they just make mistakes. To put every word under a microscope is to be really desperate for something against the candidate you don't like.

Below is a link to a list of Obama's Senate committees:

Obama's Senate Committees

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Sestias]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
He is definitely a brutally frequent liar. I am still making my way through all these posts. I am assuming when he said "my committee" he was referring to the fact that the President, him, because of being controlled by the bankers, is part of their committee?!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
why does anyone honestly care hes a politician what else is new?
bush did the same
reagan did the same
nixon did the same
even lincoln was a liar

what's the point in caring? it only brings pain

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Man...seriously? Why does anyone care? Have you looked at the news lately? Any idea what this man is doing to America?

Have a look at the other 3 threads I just bumped. It gets better.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

their having a recount and 38 states are voting against 'obamacare' crisis averted for all you paranoid nutcases

don't forget to check under your bed and in your closet for the communist bogeyman

life is pointless

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Okay so you are just one of the people that think because the HCR reform is being challenged everything is fine?

Cause Obama isn't doing anything else wrong here? I am not even getting into specifics with you because you seem to be very uneducated on this topic and only able to make jokes about nonsense.

Do some research and get back to us.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join