It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Girlfriend?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
Oh wow....i guess shes out of this world?HAhaha...Sorry but these threads on aliens are just getting more hard to believe...Unless you mean shes not from your country and shes not a citizen.

i used to love that TV show, i wish so hard to be able to stop time like that

as far as the moving things in the sky, could be satelites or space junk as someone in a previous post might have implied

so if she is ok with alien talk does she admit to being alien and any proof or what not?

like real stuff

flexibility is nothing out of the ordinary, stretching and excercise can do that to anyone

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Interesting. Is she advanced and very intelligent?

Does she meditate? Yoga?

If she is you are one very lucky man.

Be good to her now.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
okay, lots of things to address:

her 'parents' are dominican and greek, so she eats those cultures foods, but she's into seafood more than anybody i've ever met. she doesn't eat much for that matter.

if all that federation of light stuff is true it doesn't apply to her because she enjoys altered states, i.e. cannibus and alcohol.

as for her flexability, her fingers, which are frail to say the least, seem to sit in jelly. her fingers can almost touch the back side of her palm.

actually guys... i don't think she's an alien. she's really cool, i'm just weirded out by her acceptance to all my 'ufology' talk. most girls give me the cold shoulder when i bring it up, but she gets excited and very comfortable when i do. it's crazy.

Ahh when you can ramble on about ufo's...aliens...secret military projects etc without ones eyes glazing over....thats what we call a catch!
good luck

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
does she meditate/do yoga?

she doesn't really do yoga, although she has the flexibility to be great at it.

she is VERY spiritual. i thought i was very spiritual until i met her. she exhibits an almost profound will, not letting anyone decide things for her. she's very stable, emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and... you know what. i feel bad making this thread. i feel like i'm gloating.

i'll leave it at that fellah's, if she says or does anything that deepens my 'suspicions' i'll post it here for your feed back.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Well as long as THIS doesn't happen you should be okay...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on 23/7/08 @ 20:33
Also, I've never seen a UFO until that night I went star gazing with her.

It's all very curious.

Anybody have any opinions on this? Am I just being paranoid?

Hi Crabmeat, you must of course mean this UFO right?
You asked me this yourself, but I think in this case that you really are being a bit paranoid because if she really is an Alien girl as you suspect than she never would be so freaked by seeing that UFO in my opinion, because why would she?
You don’t freak out I suppose when you seeing a airplane, I hope?

So I absolute don’t believe she is really an Alien girl, sorry.

posted on 23/7/08 @ 14:48

I saw one of these star like objects also

It was blue with a slight flicker, and almost looked as if light was concentrated from one side. It wobbled left, back right, then up then back down, always moving back to it's 'original' position. It zigzagged up, zigzagged back down, and all in all freaked out my gf and I. I tried to telepathically communicate with the object, asking it to show some more intelligable movement, but it would just continue doing what it was doing.

It was located near a constellation that looked like a Triangle, with one side of the triangle having a mid point that divided the whole triangle into two almost perfect triangles. Mars was visible to the east of the constellation and the object was a little south of it.

I've been meaning to look to the skies to see if the object is still there. I think i'll do that tonight.

[edit on 26/7/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 26/7/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeinTX

She's very flexible,

Yeah, like some of the others, how exactly did you establish her flexibility quotient?

Did you involve scientific methods or just raw observations? Measurements? Video?

We need hard evidence for such a statement, man. Come on.

pics or it didn't happen.

or a youtube vid would be better.

i can't quit thinking about that band 'alien sex fiend.'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join