It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh scent may hide toxic secret

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

I understand and respect your point of view, especially since i don't like fearmongering myself. I doubt any of the posters in this thread is a fearmonger.

I actually CHOSE not to live in fear, and not to believe everything presented to me in the media. But i also chose to keep myself informed, it's part of the whole "denying ignorance" business, you know? I don't need to live in a "brave new world" type of society in order to be happy.

My point is spreading fear and scary rumours is one, and spreading well documented information is another.

Of course, what you do with that information is your business. Take it or leave it!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sc2099
The only cleaning product I still use is Windex because the vinegar leaves streaks on glass.

If you use an sheet of old newspaper in stead of a cloth, you can clean windows VERY well with a vinegar solution. This way it leaves NO streaks at all. I used to use this method when I was a professional cleaner in my student days. I had a host of industrial-strength chemicals at my disposal, yet a vinegar solution with newspaper always gave me the best results on windows and mirrors.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join