It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF happened to "Do not watch this video"??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
WTF...I FLAGGED that thread because My Girlfriend posted it...and it was an amazing video I hadn't seen before...NOW she tries to log in to ATS and it says that her password is incorrect!?!?! and the thread no longer exists WTF WTF WTF!!! Somethings fishy here on ATS.....

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My guess, her latest link still had an attachment, be it ever so subtle to the reason her first post today was closed.

hard to slip things past the three Amigos.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i didn't agree w/ the idea that we are god, but i thought it brought up some interesting points of discussion and i too am curious as to why it suddenly got pulled. seemed to be posted in a respectful manner despite the earlier thread that she had posted (which is understandable why it got pulled).

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
My guess, her latest link still had an attachment, be it ever so subtle to the reason her first post today was closed.

hard to slip things past the three Amigos.

oooh!! ok. yes, bc i would have not seen the other link had it not been posted on there. but didn't you post it? and would it be okay if she put the video up w/out reference to the other link?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

I posted the link to the first thread on purpose, and there was a reason behind it.

If you searched through the videos of the 2nd post that just got deleted.. you were brought back to the reason of the first deletion.

It was justified.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Dunno....I saw the thread title on the RP page earlier but unfortunately I took the title literally and didnt click on the thread.

What was was the topic of the video?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It seems to have been pulled from the board. I'm not current with the issue but you should feel free to inquire through the complaint function found in your member center or you can ask your girlfriend who received reasons for the moving of the thread via u2u.

Closing

top topics

join