It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Rocky Mountains 22nd July 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I know this is another ring ufo video, but this one seems different, the witness's sounds believable, and the footage is good, disappearing at the end, either a nice fake (CGI), or the real deal.

I have searched for this on ATS if its already posted please remove.

Video.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Screams still photo and after effects to me.... the only thing (apart from the glowing donut) in the footage that moves is the person (who is not in the shot and is holding the camera)..he's static and hence we see nothing that could prove this is nothing other than a still image and use of the 'wiggle' function.

Glowing donut is a few filters and use of masks.

But hey don't take my word for it and feel free to ignore the above.

Wayne...

[edit on 23/7/2008 by the secret web]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Looks like one of those UFO kits to me. The kids flew it and decided to video tape their "UFO". I've seen better fakes.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
fake, photoshopped, but a good find though.

The UFO doesn't even match the right lighting and shading as the environment it's in. seems like a bad photoshop to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Obviously an off the cuff script. The mom says, "ohh take a picture", as the kid is video taping.

Even the kid is like "wtf mom, i am taping!"

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Blah blah blah blajh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bklah bla blah bla blah blah....So friggin CGI it is not even funny!

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic
Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
uhhh looked like they were viewing through a mirror and had a torch in the background blocking the centre light..

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Denied

That is one obviously bad fake. The only thing missing is someone off camara with a whistle making the eerie UFO sound.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
OMG lol this is an obvious setup. The mom with her take a picture is so fake.. its just rediculous. Note when planning a hoax get acting lessons first.

That is either CGI or a reflected image. Either way this was a waste of a few seconds.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Blah blah blah blajh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bklah bla blah bla blah blah....So friggin CGI it is not even funny!

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic
Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by DontTreadOnMe]

All I was trying to say is that it is the same old story someone trying to get attention by faking a UFO video. Same repetitive stuff gets old.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Ok so a firm FAKE! then from all the members

I just like to post this kinda stuff not already up on ATS, sorry if you felt it was a waste of your time.

Thanks for everyones input.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web
Screams still photo and after effects to me.... the only thing (apart from the glowing donut) in the footage that moves is the person (who is not in the shot and is holding the camera)..he's static and hence we see nothing that could prove this is nothing other than a still image and use of the 'wiggle' function.

Glowing donut is a few filters and use of masks.

So i guess this is a good answer to what we are actually seeing...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Looks and sounds like a very bored summer vacationer video. In my opinion from the looks of the video it's a reflection from behind the camera of an LED toy being filmed through the glass window.

new topics

top topics

join