It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING 9/11 PICTURES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Pics taken from this video,
Authorities said that the two towers fell due to the high amount of heat causing the structure made of thick steel and concrete to fall so no one could of survived the tremendous heat right? then who are these two guys in this picture that made it to this gaping hole in the tower, UNBELIEVABLE!!!

[edit on 23-7-2008 by brettcal82]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
sorry guys not use to posting pics try again,

i172.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think the upper figure is a ghost. It looks "odd". Out of perspective.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

no one could of survived the tremendous heat right? then who are these two guys in this picture that made it to this gaping hole in the tower, UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I dont know about that.
Even in Heroshima and Nagasaki there were survivors.
When the towers fell those guys died.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
my little bro just pointed this vid out to me gave me a shiver looks spooky the video pics look authentic but just surprised me might of seen this photo b4 but never noticed the figures

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
yeah looks odd but could it be a fake?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No - people really were still in there.

The fires weren't as hot as supposed in the Official Story. If you search these forums, LaBTop has written a thesis regarding the seismic records of the WTC event, from aircraft impacts through to collapse, including WTC7.

There is a big problem with the OS, basically. We're currently looking at the seismic records for both the Pentagon and Flight 93.

LaBTops thesis in particular is un-debunkable. If you've got the time to study it, and understand the physics behind it all, then yuo'll see that it can't be refuted at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Picture is at the lower edge of the entry hole on the North Face of
Tower 1. Taken shortly after the initial impact.

The aircraft fuel tanks dumped most of their fuel load far in the building -
a lot of the fuel poured down the elevator shafts as Flight 11 struck the
North Tower dead center and hit the building central core. Sadly many of
the people seen congregating near the windows or holes were forced to
jump to their death as smoke and heat from the fires became unbearable

Pictures like this posted with snarky comments by idiots really piss me
off....

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Picture is at the lower edge of the entry hole on the North Face of
Tower 1. Taken shortly after the initial impact.

The aircraft fuel tanks dumped most of their fuel load far in the building -
a lot of the fuel poured down the elevator shafts as Flight 11 struck the
North Tower dead center and hit the building central core.
Which in theory supports the lack of sufficient heat to cause global collapse...
Sadly many of the people seen congregating near the windows or holes were forced to jump to their death as smoke and heat from the fires became unbearable

Pictures like this posted with snarky comments by idiots really piss me
off....
So that makes it O.K. for you to do it?

He posted the picture and the comment to illustrate the lack of intense heat in the tower. The NIST report echos what he is saying if you look at the temperatures cited in their report.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What makes me sick is the authorities dont treat this as a crime because the big boys did it. They treat it like an act of god that nobody can do anything about.

And so criminals working with secret money just keep on like they have since the sixties when they offed the first Kennedy.

They do it the same way every time using the same agencies and the same methods : find and teach patsies how to hate somebody, help them do it, and then help everybody but one fall guy get away.

Do they really think theyre fooling anybody with half a brain?

sarc

[edit on 23-7-2008 by sarcastic]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82
sorry guys not use to posting pics try again,

I'm sure Houdini could do this but I always wondered if I could do this too. Here's the photo.

[IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/brettcal82/TwinTowers-1.jpg[IMG]

I give up. I've used the above code before to embed images. Maybe it has to be done from the photobucket member's computer. Sorry for the distraction.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here is the picture.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Thanks. The old missing backslash problem got me . . . again.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I'm pretty sure those people were holding on to dear life. They probably were injured yet still standing.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

Do they really think theyre fooling anybody with half a brain?

Couldn't agree more with your post, but the worst of it is that people everywhere now have a new opinion of America and Americans, all thanks to Bush and the neocons.

Worldwide, Americans are now regarded as liars, thieves, agressors, bullies and butchers. Even friends and allies regard them as a dangerous rogue nation that needs special handling, like an insane uncle. All goodwill toward America, and there was a lot of it, has now been squandered by the smiley faced fascist in the White House.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I wasn't talking about the people in the window being like Houdini. I was referring to the feat of embedding a photo from someone else's photobucket account into the thread. I'm sure you are right about the people in the window though. They are one of the main reasons why the truth about that awful day has to be brought out.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
The fires weren't as hot as supposed in the Official Story. If you search these forums, LaBTop has written a thesis regarding the seismic records of the WTC event, from aircraft impacts through to collapse, including WTC7.

www.studyof911.com...

Here is that.. This post here ties into the ATS post.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Is there any evidence of these photos being legit, or possible fakes?

I remain neutral but my thoughts pushing toward possible forgery include:

1) Both appear shirtless. Though this is not solid, the photos aren't that great.

2) In the first few photos, the man, whether shirtless or not appears to be wearing blue jeans. I wouldn't assume that anyone working in an office setting of the WTC would be in blue jeans.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I believe 911 was an intell-corporate job to get rid of unprofitable real estate in Manhattan.

Mossad knew, everybody knew but DC. That's phoney as all get out.

Corporations without legal or international boundaries are now running the world.

What a shame no human being has any say except those with lots of mooolah.

sarc

new topics

top topics

join