It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can we see the moon lander from earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
[edit on 23-7-2008 by president]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
No, You can see the beginning of the universe, but you cannot look at a car on the moon.

As a matter of fact, no one has been able to take a decent photograph of anything in space smaller than a supernova. For some reason, quality really suffers up there, everything comes out fuzzy and washed out and low res. Except pictures of the earth, for some inexplicable reason photos of the earth are magnificent!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This has been discussed many times on this site.

A quick use of the search function pops up a good thread from just a few days ago..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

happy reading.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by presidentBut my question is, If there are structures on the moon. couldn't someone see them through a large enough telescope.

Please see here so I don't have to repost and have the mods yell at me

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by presidentBut my question is, If there are structures on the moon. couldn't someone see them through a large enough telescope.

Please see here so I don't have to repost and have the mods yell at me

My man, I read that thread and the question was the same. but the answers did not answer the question.

I'm not looking for pictures. The lander would probably get lost in the pixels. I am looking for someone who has actually looked through one of those big observitory telescopes.

Don't those things use regular lenses?

[edit on 10-8-2008 by president]

top topics

join