It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo INVASION and TIMETRAVEL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've often had the feeling that i have experienced a UFO invasion before. In fact i believe my interest in the subject stems from a hidden knowledge or memory of something that i haved lived through before. I have had lucid dreams of flying cities and ground warfare with ET'S. Could it be possible to take an ENTIRE population, ie, everyone one of us, using some kind of technology, back in time because the battle was lost?
Perhaps this time travel technology was used when they FIRST came and took over, and has been used to take us back to an earlier point in our history ever since.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just to add! Maybe THIS could be the hidden knowledge of the secret societies. It would explain a VAST number of unanswered questions. It would also explain things such as dejs vous, foresight and prophets etc.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Your either living in a good book fantasy or a dream state..

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
\

What makes you so sure that what the OP has stated isn't fact in some way?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

You're clearly just not living!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I suggest that the next time we use time travel to escape the defeat of the aliens that we take along with us some kind of better technology so that when the aliens show up again for the first time (yeah, it gets confusing) that we have a way to beat them, so we won't have to go back in time again.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
"I have had lucid dreams of flying cities and ground warfare with ET'S"

AND your CLEARLY still sleeping.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

"I have had lucid dreams of flying cities and ground warfare with ET'S"

AND your CLEARLY still sleeping.

Would you be so kind as to explain your underlying statement here?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

\

well why is it just him that has stated this and why only now?

did it just dawn on him that he has seen an invasion already

something that big, why would it just now surface?

hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Originally posted by interestedalways

\

well why is it just him that has stated this and why only now?

did it just dawn on him that he has seen an invasion already

something that big, why would it just now surface?

hmmmmm

Well, possibly it isn't just now surfacing, but just now allowing the conscious mind to allow it's acknowlegement.

Hey! I don't claim to know anything here, I just like to be open to ALL possibilities.

I am the first to know that I know NOTHING!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well dreaming of Ufos and alien invasion..he stated "I have had lucid dreams of flying cities and ground warfare with ET'S"....and since there is no proof of intelligent life.How can one expect this to be nothing more then either a hallucination or a dream?

Obvious i'm a skeptic of all this alien and ufo phenomena.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Who knows what the future (or past) holds!

The thing is that if this did happen, I think there would be more people who would be experiencing such a epic experience. Anyway there is probably no way of knowing unfortunately.

I myself would guess it hasn't happened yet. Maybe some time traveler came here themselves ages ago and started living in this era and thats how you got your thought? John Titor!? (Just Joking about John Titor, but another traveler?)

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
I've often had the feeling that i have experienced a UFO invasion before. In fact i believe my interest in the subject stems from a hidden knowledge or memory of something that i haved lived through before. I have had lucid dreams of flying cities and ground warfare with ET'S. Could it be possible to take an ENTIRE population, ie, everyone one of us, using some kind of technology, back in time because the battle was lost?
Perhaps this time travel technology was used when they FIRST came and took over, and has been used to take us back to an earlier point in our history ever since.

You need to read the Montauk books by Preston Nichols and Peter Moon
www.skybooksusa.com...

Your eyes will be opened, and you will know that which you seek. I got them by having my local library order them for me. they all not sit on the shelves for everyone to read.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
I've often had the feeling that i have experienced a UFO invasion before. In fact i believe my interest in the subject stems from a hidden knowledge or memory of something that i haved lived through before.

There are many who also have those kinds of memories.

I have had lucid dreams of flying cities and ground warfare with ET'S.

When you say 'lucid' do you mean you are experiencing them as similar to prompted lucid dreaming or that you are prompting them by practicing lucid dreaming?

Could it be possible to take an ENTIRE population, ie, everyone one of us, using some kind of technology, back in time because the battle was lost?

It is possible, but likely? But why do you think that would be the best course of action if such a battle was lost? And why to this point in time in particular? And why not into a different dimension?

Like on repeat? Like a restore point on your computer? Is that what you mean?

top topics

join