It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluxing End of the World Dates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Okay, so I been going through the Nibiru forums and i've noticed many people have there dates wrong in my opinion.

I'm wondering where people come up with dates of 2003 and 2005 since there is no inidcation of eminent doom from the other ancient calanders or predictions.

Maybe the scientists of today said those dates, well maybe this hasn't occured to me, but science is just like practicing medicine. Its not an exact science yet. (if that makes sense)

Its been 2012 from every ancient calander and prediction. So the Nibiru fly by or the end of the world or what ever is to happen hasn't changed its been the same for thousands of years it seems, so stop saying its going to be on a random date, if anything it will happen it will be the date all the ancient calanders say along with the predictions.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There was some sort of planetary alignment in or around 2003 I believe (it might have been earlier) with cooks saying that the gravity would destroy the tides of the ocean causing massive tidal waves, volcanic eruptions and the like. As far as Nibiru, it's been stated by the Sumerians, and various other cultures that the return of this "celestial body" will mark a period of change, in or around December 21st 2012. There was recently a crop circle depicting the solar system on the date December 23rd 2012.

It is now believed, by whomever will buy into it, that Nibiru is actually a star, completing a binary system with our sun. If Nibiru actually exists is still a mystery, if it is a Brown Dwarf, than I can attest to the fact that it's entirely possible that Nibiru exists. There's a correlation between extinction periods every 26 million years, that could account for Nibiru having some sort of effect on our planet. If it indeed is a star, it's elliptical orbit would make it cut through the planets. And wasn't there something about the entire solar system warming recently?

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Well thank you for your response, I thought people might be a little bit more interested in why the dates of the end of the world were changing even though i think it was a constant 2012.

new topics

join