It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what happens when ET shows up...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
reply to post by Lethil

Very narrow point of view if you ask me, just because our tech is not at (possibly) their level (if they exist) could we on this planet have something aliens would want - water, some element (gold) cmon lethil think out of the box, join in its only a conspiracy theory after all, are you a fan of Gordon Brown?

Lol no not a fan of Gordon Brown...or labour...im an SNP madman!
Anyway,i am thinking outside the box....but really...if they can travel vast distances...have technology far exceeding our own...why inhabit an already inhabitated planet...im sure there are lots of planets with resources,without an ounce of life on them...so why bother? What is the point?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maybe that planets that support life are rare and also elements could be rare also could we be genetically produced by them as robot gardners (who went slightly mad).

Many many many reasons................Lets face it our governments some time feel as if they come from another planet!

And Im coming round to alex salmonds way of thinking although I am still waiting for the student loan waving to happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
We can build space ships with there technology and go to Mars and Colonize, go to Jupiter's Moon and Mine them, we could cure AIDS and CANCER with Micro technology, we can control Human population, we could control weather more rain for crops more sun for deserts and Solar Panels, other types of fuel, free energy, would effect you ? YES Free energy ? lower cost of energy Bill, Cure of AIDS or Cancer YES stop love ones from dying from deceases, Mining moons and planets ? YES more jobs ! an Alien Being trying to hit on your Sister PRICELESS , there is somethings money cant buy

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am beginning to think with all the webs of conspiracy unfolding that we are making up most of UFO material and certain individuals are getting rich of our need to know. The x-files does have a lot to answer for.

If ET shows up (he, they, it) will have to live up to their already massive reputation or it will be a bit of a let down.

I am so fed up with the 'new ufo' on you tube (look another blue light several miles away at night' wow! I don't see the need to have a million threads on that subject the repetition is mind numbingly boring and the CGI or real reminds me of Its a bird its a plane no its super ET

I have become a sceptic in my old age, 26 years of searching and nothing nadda zilch.

You gotta laugh!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join