It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch? Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Could the sasquatch from Northern Ontario be an alien?

More info at www.fortfrances.tv...

Also, what about UFO's, where do they come from, and how do they travel so fast.

www.fortfrances.tv...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hi evil, welcome to ATS. This subject has been discussed here before. Try the search feature and you will likely find lots of information on this topic.
Incidently I know I posted in one of those threads, I had a sighting a while back that I couldn't classify but it might have been in the same species.. hard to say as it seemed to swim through the air before it seemed to shift into that humanoid form. anyway good luck with your topic.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is garbage, nothing new.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I was going to post Sasquatch in Crypto section but seeing one here i will have a go. I could not believe what i saw on TV as to the following..

I caught the last 20min of a documentary "Sasquatch Attack" on either Discovery/Nat Geo's or History channel few days ago. I missed the beginning but concluded that this "thing" caused damage to property and there were witnesses. They got an 18 inch bloodied footprint as "it" stepped onto a bed of nails and hair sample/s which were all sent off for DNA testing and the shebang. Blood tests said it was no bear or known animal, it is basically unknown to the scientists who participated in this documentary.

The hair showed that it has never been cut as the ends showed clearly under the scope, so it was wild. The DNA structure showed to be part human and part primate. The Dr who did DNA tests could not confirm what it was but that it an unknown.

Usually these documentaries leaves a person to think for yourself whereas this one made it 90% clear that it was "a" mythical creature. All this did go down in Canada but i missed out exactly where though. My intererest is because i could have missed out on important points and all i caught was quite unbelievable, hence why i wanted to ask if anyone can say my eyes and ears did not lie to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Certainly feeling the whole cabin shake and hearing a noise that scares the crap out of ya...and not being able to wake anyone up while this disturbance is going on smacks of abduction testimony.

But if there's a real link between Bigfoot and aliens, my money is on the hypothesis that Bigfoot isn't an alien and neither are the aliens.

new topics

top topics

join