It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Lawyer Seeks To Sue U.S. Over Iran Threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

U.S. Lawyer Seeks To Sue U.S. Over Iran Threats

www.informationclearinghouse.info

An American lawyer has offered to represent Iran in an international lawsuit against Israel and his own government in an effort to stop Washington and Tel Aviv from initiating further sanctions against Tehran.

Francis A. Boyle says following Washington's latest ultimatum to Tehran to freeze uranium enrichment within two weeks or face further isolation, Iran needs to act quickly.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This will be sure to send the war-mongers into a frenzy.

I wonder though, would something such as this man proposes, be a way to put the brakes on this endless war-mongering?

I won't be suprised to see this individual expiring from a "heart attack" or "suicide" in the not too distant future...

"About two years ago Iran contacted me about a proposal I had made to sue the United States, Israel and the EU-3 (Britain, France and Germany) at the International Court of Justice in The Hague for their repeated and public threats to launch a military attack upon Iran over its undoubted right under the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) to engage in nuclear reprocessing.

My proposal was that Iran should sue these states immediately, convene an Emergency Hearing by the World Court, and ask the Court to indicate provisional measures of protection on behalf of Iran against the United States, Israel and the EU-3 -- basically a temporary restraining order.

I felt that these lawsuits would be able to prevent a military attack against Iran and also prevent the imposition of sanctions against Iran by the United Nations Security Council. In addition, by Iran submitting this entire matter to the World Court, it would make it clear to the entire world who the real culprits are here.

www.informationclearinghouse.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join