It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sears tower

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Metlife is selling, making 90 million on the deal, they are not telling whos buying. Could it be next? Maybe its the next target.

www.crainsny.com...

Insurance firm MetLife Inc. has agreed to sell the 110-story Sears Tower in Chicago, seven months after buying out its partner to gain full ownership of the building.

The deal will result in a $90 million aftertax gain for MetLife, which bought Trizec Properties� second mortgage on the property for $9 million in August. MetLife already held a $766 million mortgage on the tower, which is the tallest building in North America. A MetLife spokesman declined to comment on the sale price or the buyer, citing confidentiality agreements.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by SpittinCobra]

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by SpittinCobra]

TPL

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
How is that related to terror?

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by TPL]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TPL

I heard that the owners of the Twin Towers sold them a few weeks before the attack on 9-11.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Originally posted by TPL

I heard that the owners of the Twin Towers sold them a few weeks before the attack on 9-11.

It could have been coincedence. Did they investigate whether or not the former owners had any idea of an attack?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It is not on the surface, however, it seems to me that the WTC was sold just prior to 911. [?] Not to forget there were huge stock transactions involving the Airline Companies that were involved in that fatefull day. I also believe the Sears Tower is now the tallest building in America, making it symbolic. I also believe it is well within close proximity of the Great Blackout, that DoD executed as a test for the Big Gun,
a.k.a. HAARP.
All of the above may not be true, it could be my imagination gone wild, it would not be the first time or the last.
Must be capable of getting outside the box, thinking outside of the box and finally taking action outside the box
But what can one man do? A freak'in whole lot

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Good find SpittinCobra,

Undisclosed new owner
That sure does set off alarms. It'll be interesting to find out who, eventually.

I'm glad I don't have to work in that building everyday. We'll be keeping an eye on that situation.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Apparently there were massive amounts of stock trade going on right before the 9-11 attack... plus (isreal?) had a company in there and kept warning of a looming attack. They pulled out and BROKE LEASE a week before the attack. Also alot of people were told to work from home that day. Can't remember exactly, but I think the building was only about 75% or so of it's normal occupancy that day.

If we look for the same telltale clues, we could probably know about 2 weeks before it gets attacked, if it is going to. I'd guess that it would be a viable target, considering that it is one of the American symbols. Next after that? Probably the Empire State Building... one of the oldest symbols of American values.

Not sure of the validity of this, but aren't we supposed to go under Marshall Law after the next attack? I wouldn't be suprised. From what I understand we are in a lose-lose situation as far as our next presidency goes, which may be just backup if trying to bring about Marshall Law fails... I suspect that we are already being 'played' on at least one backup plan, due to the election of Clinton (which is also the same reason I suspect all the voting fraud to get Bush into office).

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i have had a dream about the sears tower being attacked, i'll see if i can find the thread.

anyway, now we know what to look for we can predict a possible attack (stockmarkets, people staying home from work, etc etc)

here it is

I hope this is just a dream

[Edited on 3-11-2004 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polar Bear
I also believe it is well within close proximity of the Great Blackout, that DoD executed as a test for the Big Gun,
a.k.a. HAARP.

Are you talking about the power meltdown last August? I'm not sure I see how this could have effected Chicago?

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Apparently there were massive amounts of stock trade going on right before the 9-11 attack... plus (isreal?) had a company in there and kept warning of a looming attack. They pulled out and BROKE LEASE a week before the attack. Also alot of people were told to work from home that day. Can't remember exactly, but I think the building was only about 75% or so of it's normal occupancy that day.

I bet you believe the lie that 4000 Jews stayed home on 9/11 too, also.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oh, and it is quite common for one of the parties in a major deal like tis to remain anonomous until the deal is finalized.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the great replies, In the newest letter there was mention Of Death by black winds.

Chi is the windy city. But does anyone know how it really got its name?

I could see them using the building to use BIO bombs. The winds are very great.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
wasn't there also some people "held or questioned" shortly before or after the Sept 11 th attacks who had cameras and video looking at the sears tower ?

or am I thinking of another building ?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
No your right. It was after 911 I thought. Like 6 to 8 months later.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is some spooky, spooky stuff.
I wonder what's going to happen. I know that this makes me more than just a little bit nervous.

But this is starting to confirm my fears. A while back, I read something that related the ages/times of men to the runic alphabet.

I remember that we are moving into the age of 'Thurisaz' (see my avatar)

My signature explains the basic concept of Thurisaz, and for those of you who don't know the story of Ragnarok, let me explain.

It is said that on the day of Ragnarok, the god Loki will escape his torture, and disappear into the burning hells, only to re-emerge with the ship of the damned, as their helmsman. He will lead all the dead in a massive strike on Aesir. The giants will appear from the south, and join Loki in this struggle against the Elder gods.

Many things will happen in the battle. Loki and Heimdall will kill each other, and the offspring of Loki, Fenrir, will swallow Odin whole.

At the end of this battle, the Giants will destroy everything, and life on earth will begin anew.

Basically, I think that with all the strife, death, and pain that is occuring in the world, the age of Thurisaz is upon us, and likewise, the age of Ragnarok. We should all be careful, and watch what happens next.

If you think I'm just being a kook, then ignore me, but please, don't abuse these Ideas.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Insurance firm MetLife Inc. has agreed to sell the 110-story Sears Tower in Chicago, seven months after buying out its partner to gain full ownership of the building.

Maybe they know something we dont?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Maybe they know something we dont?

Thats what iam saying, the building is never empty, makes tons of money. Why sell it? To make 90 Million, Ok I would too, Me being in Real estate, seem too much of a profite.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
To me searsd tower could be another terrorist's target

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thats what iam saying, the building is never empty, makes tons of money. Why sell it? To make 90 Million, Ok I would too, Me being in Real estate, seem too much of a profite.

I work right accross the street from the Sears tower and they have been having problems getting and keeping tenents since 9/11

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
To me searsd tower could be another terrorist's target

Of course. Any landmark building in a large city could potentially become a terrorist target. I wouldnt want to be working in any large buildings as long as Bush is around as president.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join