It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benazir Bhutto Security Chief assassinated!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Benazir Bhutto Security Chief assassinated!

www.telegraph.co.uk

Khalid Shahenshah, who was the former Pakistan prime minister's security chief at the time of her assassination, was killed in a drive-by shooting as he left his house in the southern port city of Karachi on Tuesday, police said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk
www.newstin.co.uk

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They sure are trying to tidy up all the possible loose links that held vital evidence. He would of had a birds eye view as to what and who killed Benazir Bhutto, but now, in a drive by shooting he has died before he had the chjance to set the story straight before both the United nations and UK Police who had gone to investigate. Very murky days indeed filled with distrust and death inside Pakistani politics.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I still say that civil war in Pakistan is going to open the next phase of war in the Middle East. The nuclear wildcard.

The US needs Pakistani ports and coastline to take on Iran.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I always thought the first law of assassination was "Kill the assassin." It begs the question, what, or how much did the security chief actually know? Could 'he' have been 'in on it' so to speak? If it took this long to eliminate him, there must be more to it.

Good post. Thanks. - I suspect this will be relevant in the near future.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So basically what this tsory is confirming is that her security chief pretty much sucks in the areas of security and protection from assassination. He's 0 for 2 and now has no chance to raise that average.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Storm from murder of Benazir Bhutto is far from over...

The hope what is always running by the time of elections, had the positive background for that time, but after couple of months, a year, the positive mind turns many ways to dissapointments, that will feed questions.

Killing this man is a cruel episode in long fairytale, witch will seek justice in near future. There is even more to ask, and more this kind of episodes will run public crazy in their thoughts.

Evil is runing now to his hides...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Of course he died in a drive by. I'm sure many more than were close to Bhutto or were around her in any way shape or form that did not advocate her death will also be killed.

At the end of it all. its the people that are still alive and still have power that we have to look out for.

I predict more random killings in the future. This was not suprising that he was killed, what is suprising is that they (whomever it is) waited to so long to do so.

We'll see how things unfold.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Why do we need Pakistan when we got Afghanistan as the best place to bomb Iran? And we sure don't need the Pakistani coastline when Iran has their own.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
I still say that civil war in Pakistan is going to open the next phase of war in the Middle East. The nuclear wildcard.

The US needs Pakistani ports and coastline to take on Iran.

Yeah this is what i thought as well as soon as I read he had been taken out. The UN and UK Police must be mad as vipers tonight.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

having pakistan as an allie rather than another front to fight is a good step. Musharaff might be a bad boy, but he is Americas bad boy. The mullahs are another ball game entirely.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
So basically what this tsory is confirming is that her security chief pretty much sucks in the areas of security and protection from assassination. He's 0 for 2 and now has no chance to raise that average.

ROFL........

Can i paste that into my sig? I love it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by jackinthebox

Why do we need Pakistan when we got Afghanistan as the best place to bomb Iran? And we sure don't need the Pakistani coastline when Iran has their own.

Afghanistan has already informed the US that it does not wish the US to use it as a launch pad to attack Iran.

KABUL (Reuters) - Afghanistan opposes U.S. use of its territory for launching a possible attack against neighbouring Iran, President Hamid Karzai said in an interview broadcast on Monday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Karzai opposes U.S. use of Afghan soil against Iran

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Be my guest. Just please correct my spelling error of the word "story".

[edit on 23-7-2008 by burdman30ott6]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Your post cracked me up. Zero for two..no chance left to raise it up....

Back on topic.

This comes as no surprise. Its all a game and we are now in phase one of the end game.

Pakistan is truly the wild card. The fact that the Bush goverment had great influence on Pakiestan early on seemed to give weight to the fact that the Pakistan Secret Police..the ISI...had been working with Western Inteligent Corps. for a long time...at least since the Mujideen vs Soviet Union scuttle back in the 1990's...
but now I wonder if Iran and Russia are closing ranks with some of the ISI and we have some internal stife on our hands.

We seem to be ever so slowly inching toward WW3.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Okay, maybe "need" is a pretty strong word to use, but I am sure that it is part of the strategy they have been running with. If we have any hope of avoiding a draft, especially right away, we will be relying on Naval power and Marines. Supply lines will also be shifted towards sea routes as well. Major pincer movement. We come in from Iraq on one side, Pakistan and Afghanistan from the other. We need the Pakistan coast secured to keep the supply lines open to the eastern theatre.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Slowly indeed I fear we are being marshalled into the early positioning of WW3.

Its sad, but you sure can see some major players at large here.

top topics

join