It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Will You Celebrate Disclosure Day ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Let's imagine for a moment that an announcement has taken place and a stunned world discovers offically that we are not alone. How would you celebrate? bring out the champange? Have wild parties ? Or just carry on as normal? Myself i'd go and spend time with my family even if that means just talking on the phone and then buy a bottle of champange. then at work i'd be taking questions from colleagues who know of my interest in the subject !

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'd question their motives for doing it.

-sorry for one liner.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Id go around to every person that ever said to me "your crazy" "how the F can you belive in such stupid things" "thats not a ufo" "there is no conspircy" and give them the biggest I TOLD YOU SO ever given in human history

[edit on 23-7-2008 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
i think a lot of people would start to look at the sky with a lot more interest including myself

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
lets not think about how the stock market is gonna "sell"abrate..

personally, i would have a get together at my house bbq for family who where interested in having an open discussion about how ET's relate to the stories in the bible example: the "star" of bethlehem which follows the three wise men etc.

try and tie together "in confidence" the history of the world for fun!!

after eating my awesome cooking
and having a "open mind discussion" we would then pop in the dorothy izatt phenomena movie which was awarded best ufo footage 2008 www.capturingthelightdvd.com

its a documentary about ufos but accidentally catches a UFO while interviewing the family
how ironic.. the best movie truely.

after the movie, i would keep on talking about UFOs while channel surfing major stations MSNBC,CNN etc. to see the latest developments since the news ERUPTED

and finally i would write letters of apology to prophet yahwey

[edit on 03/06/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Disclosure Day? Who is doing the "disclosing"? The Govt.? or the ET's themselves?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I'll be holding a "welcome to planet earth,no sorry mate,no trainers don't care how far ya've come from" night in my local. I've allready planned it. (they think i'm a bit mad anyway)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I would host a "Pleiadians and Original Reticulans Only" party. Sorry if that sounds racist. Those damned Beta-Greys and Reptilians can't be trusted.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'd spend all day long listening to all of my friends ask me questions about things I already gave information about. I would be irritated all day long because people would be calling me.

I'd probably drink a lot of Guinness, bolt the doors, and watch CNN thinking "I told you so".

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Id go around to every person that ever said to me "your crazy" "how the F can you belive in such stupid things" "thats not a ufo" "there is no conspircy" and give them the biggest I TOLD YOU SO ever given in human history

You might want to be quick about it before they throw themselves off buildings.

The people who are of the opinion, "there is nothing out there", usually cannot understand information that is presented before them. Even such simple facts as, there are billions of solar systems that make up galaxies, and billions of galaxies that make up the universe, yet, they refuse to even entertain the idea that maybe even one of these planets may have intelligent life.

Simply, these people's minds will not cope when it is revealed that "aliens" are here.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I'd spend all day long listening to all of my friends ask me questions about things I already gave information about. I would be irritated all day long because people would be calling me.

I'd probably drink a lot of Guinness, bolt the doors, and watch CNN thinking "I told you so".

what if your theology on what aliens are is completely wrong

what if aliens are so different what then was has been the norm of how we think aliens are

what if disclosure day is kill humans day?

you wouldnt be gloating or drinking then, thats for sure

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

You might want to be quick about it before they throw themselves off buildings.

Simply, these people's minds will not cope when it is revealed that "aliens" are here.

Too bad for them. Its called natural selection. If someone chooses to take their own life under any circumstances, it is their selfish choice.

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

what if disclosure day is kill humans day?

you wouldnt be gloating or drinking then, thats for sure

If you think I'm going to let some blood thirsty alien get in between me and a Guinness, you are mistaken, sir.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I have no theology on it. I don't think they're here to save us, or kill us or anything like that. I don't know why they are here, but I am convinced that they are and have been. The information I have is what is declassified and requested to be declassified through FOIA. Nothing more.

top topics

join