It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Overlooked Killer! Cheese!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Cheese has sooo much bacteria in it! The goverments know that it is terrible for us but we are continually forced to eat cheese on everything we eat!

There has been times where I have eaten cheese and i felt as if my insides were being torn apart by little "animals"....i think the bacteria in the cheese is really terrible....since when has anything with mold on it considered ok to eat anyway??

This is a terrible ploy by the goverment that has worked to mess all our bodies up!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by Gools]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenskeptical

Mold and bacteria can be your friend.

en.wikipedia.org...

I think that cheese may not be wonderful for you, but you may be a little misguided in your hatred of it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
did you know you can't give rabbits certain antibiotics? it kills the natural bacteria they have in their digestive system and they'll starve to death no matter how much they eat. "bacteria" aren't inherently bad, just certain kinds can make you sick.

also, no one is forcing you to eat cheese. i think the "animals tearing you apart" could be a psychosomatic thing, or you just have some kind of intolerance to it.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Did you know that if you eat only rabbit, no matter how much of it you eat, you will die...?

But back on the cheese....

1.) As everyone has said, certain kinds of bacteria are helpful to your digestive system and actually keep you healthy.

2.) The last time I was force-fed cheese with a gun to my head by a government agent....aside from that one time....was.....um...never. I'm all about believing that the government is forcing things on people....forcing assimilation, forcing nationalism, forcing poor educations, forcing poverty....but forcing cheese? Come on, now. The moment one start saying, "the government is forcing us to eat cheese" is the moment one needs to question their ability to make the simplest of choices.

Besides, if anyone was to force us to eat cheese...it would be the French, the Italians, and even the English...... American Cheese...bah...

(tounge firmly in cheek)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenskeptical

Well, get used to living in an organic world

We ourselves rely on bacteria for proper digestions and some vitamins.

And if you are grossed out by cheese, what about residual blood in the meat you eat, or same in fish? Or even milk? (there are quite a bit of blood cells in milk).

Yogurt is full of bacteria. Kids love it and it's healthy. Enough said.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I might point out that cheese made from homogenized milk is bad for you. The homogenization process changes the molecular structure. I eat only cheese made from raw milk. It does not aggravate my rheumatological issues the way homogenized cheese does.

As for the bacteria... LOL! If you eat it and it does not make you sick within 24 hours, it is either benign or beneficial bacteria.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I dont get this, is the government at your house force feeding you cheese? If you dont like it, dont eat it

And for your information, the bacteria in cheese and other dairy products is very good for you. Do some research

Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
where is doctor Yakult when u need him!?

making cheese is prob as old as makeing alcohol

no-ones ever forced me to eat it.but i love the stuff ,i often say i couldnt live without cheese! ooooo maybe thats the conspiracy??

smell my cheese!

[edit on (23/7/08) by ashwhy]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Have you noticed, that its only really in the last 10 to 15 years that people have been becoming allergic to wheat and dairy products? I think it has something to do with the proliferation of all those genetically modified crops. And the junk we are pumping in to the dairy cattle. The cattle are also eating the G.M crops.

When I was a kid I didn't know anyone who was allergic to wheat or dairy. Now its common.

I am convinced that crop circles and cattle mutilation's are happening to draw our attention to this.

Do you guys actually know what genetically modified foods are? There are some documentaries on YouTube explaining this. You should do yourself a big favor and watch some of them.
I no longer eat wheat or dairy.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
I dont get this, is the government at your house force feeding you cheese? If you dont like it, dont eat it

And for your information, the bacteria in cheese and other dairy products is very good for you. Do some research

Sheesh!

Hi there
I am sure the government did not put a gun to his head

But there is a little truth, in a sense to what he say's.
Cheese is a common ingredient in almost all products you find on the shelf.
I know this because I myself connot stomach the stuff, so I have to read the ingredients on everything I eat. Its so frustrating because its in everything

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes, but think about how even though there may be a majority of GOOD bacteria...there is still a little bad bacteria....all the cheese that we are conditioned to eat from birth by the goverment "elites" are slowly causing bacteria build-ups in our bodies...we are living bacteria farms!!

If you guys are familiar with the power elite(if you are not look into the rothchilds and rockefellers, you need to google these families because we are pawns in there game...yes...they are controlling us all socially and economically.)you should really look into their dietary plan for controlling all of us! I forgot where but in the Rockefeller memoirs I read, it mentioned how the rockefellers would buy a few big dairys once and a while and put chemicals in it to stop people from boycotting his oil stations and company...they would be to tired and sick as well as weak!!

Cheese has posioned us all and i am forced to eat it or starve because every food has cheese i can see!!

God help us all...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
OK, I see now, this was just trolling.

Moving on.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
OK, I see now, this was just trolling.

Moving on.

It does, however, highlight a certain, unfortunate aspect of modern culture...

...if someone sticks adamantly to the fact that they are being forced to eat cheese in everything that is out there, it implies that they don't know how to cook....

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenskeptical
Cheese has sooo much bacteria in it! The goverments know that it is terrible for us but we are continually forced to eat cheese on everything we eat!

There has been times where I have eaten cheese and i felt as if my insides were being torn apart by little "animals"....i think the bacteria in the cheese is really terrible....since when has anything with mold on it considered ok to eat anyway??

This is a terrible ploy by the goverment that has worked to mess all our bodies up!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by Gools]

haha torn apart from the inside

maybe you are lactose intolerant

this post is chessy by the way

lots of foods have natural bacteria

hell, your stomach contains natural E. coli, its only when those numbers get to high that it can become to toxic for you

learn to read a book about something and understand it before posting nonsensical un-related non-conspiracy stuff

cheese is good, part of what makes it taste good is the cultured bacteria and the smell is from the same thing

too bad i gave you trolling points by replying, oh well

atleast we learned something

new topics

top topics

join