It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Let's help Lily try and decide if she should get one or not.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How do I upload my pics to a website from my hard drive?

File hosting, anyone know any good sites (free of course) that I can put my pics on so I can post them here?

I tryed Village Photos, but it sucks.

And the thread title is bothering me, its spelled "tattoo", not trying to be a grammar nazi.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't have a picture which shows my tattoo clearly but I have an OM sign on my upper left arm

looks like this:
www.lotussculpture.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
How do I upload my pics to a website from my hard drive?

And the thread title is bothering me, its spelled "tattoo", not trying to be a grammar nazi.

Lol it's cool,

I have this grammar thing too... I knew something was weird about the title.

Upload in member centre in the upload section.
Copy them if you have more then a few to notepad that way you dont have to keep going back to copy and paste.

Then we you are posting click on the monitor icon with a painbrush set next to it.

That's the image button to paste the link into.

Hope that wasn't too complicated.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
TrueLies,

Thanks for starting this posting!
I love your Cactus! I'm gonna try to put a picture up of the one I want.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
here's my tattoo it's slightly smaller than shown

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Love the tat Pantha! About how big is it? I'm thinking about a pink lily. I wanted to do something with the whole "peace" theme. I was going to do a dove, but too many religious undertones. I don't want to do the peace sign cos I heard that means something bad in Europe (not that I'm going to Europe any time soon). I thought about getting it in Chinese but what if I got a word that didn't mean peace.

Can they do pastel colors?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady Lily
Love the tat Pantha! About how big is it? I'm thinking about a pink lily. I wanted to do something with the whole "peace" theme. I was going to do a dove, but too many religious undertones. I don't want to do the peace sign cos I heard that means something bad in Europe (not that I'm going to Europe any time soon). I thought about getting it in Chinese but what if I got a word that didn't mean peace.

Can they do pastel colors?

They can definitely do pastel...

If you are going along the peace theme, try a chinese symbol of either hope, courage (my fav one) or
faith.
I find chinese symbols are the best if you want to make a message and use symbolism at the same time.

My friend has chinese letters on her left arm going down, her's means live for today and be different She has another one on the back of her neck which means wicked. Not mean, not crazy. I 'm not even really sure what she means by that. I think she may have just like the lettering?

Strength is another one you could correlate with peace.
You need strength and courage to stand up for what you believe in. Does this make sense?

A lily is definitely cute, are you thinking small or large? if I was to get a lily I would make it small.

Cheers!

TL

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here's my Tat. I designed it myself.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What is that and what do those flames represent toyou?

As for nicodemus, is that your name or some guy you admire? I'm not familiar with nicodemus.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
As for the name Nicodemus....

According to NewAdvent.org...
"Nicodemus was a Pharisee, and in his capacity of sanhedrist, (John, vii, 50) was a leader of the Jews. Christ, in the interview when Nicodemus came to him by night, calls him a master in Israel. Judging from John xix, 39, Nicodemus must have been a man of means, and it is probable that he wielded a certain influence in the Sanhedrim. Some writers conjecture from his question: "How can a man be born when he is old?", that he was already advanced in years, but the words are too general to warrant such a conclusion. He appears in this interview as a learned and intelligent believer, but timid and not easily initiated into the mysteries of the new faith. He next appears (John, vii, 50, 51) in the Sanhedrim offering a word in defence of the accused Galilean; and we may infer from this passage that he embraced the truth as soon as it was fully made known to him. He is mentioned finally in John, xix, 39, where he is shown co-operating with Joseph of Arimathea in the embalming and burial of Jesus."
Obviously, not my real name.

As for my Tat...
It's a stylized cross. I chose it because I feel for a tattoo, it should be something that will be a part of you the rest of your life, just like the ink.

[Edited on 3-12-2004 by Nicodemus]

top topics

join