It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Protecting the Terrorists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I just read two articles from Gail Sheehy that appeared in the New York Observer concerning two whistleblowers and the 9-11 widows. It's gotta make ya wonder... just who the hell are the people at the highest levels of our government protecting? The more I investigate, the more I believe those high level officials are using the Al Qaeda threat to benefit themselves in all manner of ways. Namely by providing the U.S. with a convenient external threat to justify the enormous budgets supporting our military/industrial complex. If you don't buy that theory I suggest you read a couple of books: "The Grand Chessboard" by former National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzenzki and "Rule By Secrecy" by Jim Marrs. They break down completely.

Here are links to the two articles I just read:

by Gail Sheehy

President George W. Bush has a bold plan: to gradually shift American intelligence operatives�now free from hunting down Saddam Hussein�to Afghanistan to find Osama bin Laden.
gailsheehy.com...

9/11 Witness Says She Exposed Infiltration, Tells Kean Committee She Lost Bureau Position; Sen. Grassley Sees 'Potential Espionage Breach'

by Gail Sheehy

Sibel Edmonds says she was shocked at the lack of security in the F.B.I.'s counterintelligence squad when she went to work there shortly after Sept. 11. But when she spoke up, she was canned. Gail Sheehy tells her story
gailsheehy.com...

This should piss everyone off - that is everyone interested in the truth behind the facade.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I've read "Rule by Secrecy" - its a pretty good starters book. And Zbigniew Brzenzki is an Illuminatus (and is/was a member of Majestic12), so I'd definitely like to read what he has to say.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It would appear to me that "if" you were really in search of "who" has the most to benefit or the most to gain....instead of continually eye-balling the White House, you would investigate the said and mentioned "military/industrial complex".....?
The White House is only one tiny facet of that particular "complex" you have mentioned. I do think that if you had indeed read those two books that you use to "back" your, or the one you presented, theory(s) and observation(s), you would realize just what I mentioned above, eh?

Starting clue: The White House does not wholly control nor dictate to the "military/Industrial complex". T

regards
seekerof

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Starting clue: The White House does not wholly control nor dictate to the "military/Industrial complex". T

Wow! You've never said truer words. The military/Industrial complex are the real gangsters, and the fact that Bush bends over to them on a regular basis shows who's really in charge. The same will happen if the democrats get into power, and the cycle will go on.
It's time for a shake up of the whole damn system, this pety squabbling over who's better between the dems and Reps is a waste of time.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It would appear to me that "if" you were really in search of "who" has the most to benefit or the most to gain....instead of continually eye-balling the White House, you would investigate the said and mentioned "military/industrial complex".....?
The White House is only one tiny facet of that particular "complex" you have mentioned. I do think that if you had indeed read those two books that you use to "back" your, or the one you presented, theory(s) and observation(s), you would realize just what I mentioned above, eh?

regards
seekerof

Seekerof, all those roads you mentioned inextricably lead back to those in the White House now and Clinton before them.

Always appreciate the comments.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The FBI is protecting us. (Yeah right, more like our gay president).

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's outrageous that the 9-11 widows and whistleblowers have gotten so run around. The mainstream media is wholly complicit in not reporting as much as they can get away with. If it was actually being the watch-dog its supposed to be, the lid on this shyte woulda been blown off LONG AGO.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry ECK, but I will have to respectfully disagree with your saying that all roads inextricably lead back to the White House, per se'.

ECK, the White House and for that matter, the President, is nothing but a symbol. The President's primary duty is to enforce the Constitution and uphold the Laws of the land...ie: Chief Magistrate. His only affiliation with the military is to act as this nation's Commander-in-Chief....that's it. How does this imply that the White House or the President is in with the military/industrial complex?

IMHO, you are barking up the wrong tree. You see, the military/industrial complex is far bigger and more influencial than any President can and will ever be. 9 times out of ten, the President will be influenced by them, not the other way around. Again, the President is nothing but a figurehead, a symbol, a voice for and of the people, etc.

The "real" power lies beyond and outside of the WhiteHouse and the President, be assured of this....links can be drawn to indicate anything or anyone, including the White House or the President, but those "links", when not hidden or disguised, lead to the "real" decision makiners, the "real" influence(s), and this is beyond and outside of what, as you have claimed, those "links" that inextricably lead to the White House.

Try the Senate Arms Committee, and others related committee's. Try the Pentagon and armed/military associated departments....the White House has and will always be indirectly "linked" for purposes known and unknown. The "real" power and influence is and are 'those' within the Senate, the House, and those lobbyists for 'those' that make-up and represent the military/industrial complex. This is where much of the "real" influences and decision makers and makings are made by and for the military/industrial complex.

regards
seekerof

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here's more on this from the 9-11 commission. Asscroft should be fired!

BREAKING SPECIAL REPORT FROM 9-11 HEARINGS

DOJ Asked FBI Translator To Change Pre 9-11 Intercepts

by Tom Flocco

Washington, DC -- March 24, 2004 --12:15 EST -- FBI translator Sibel Edmonds was offered a substantial raise and a full time job to encourage her not to go public that she had been asked by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to retranslate and adjust the translations of [terrorist] subject intercepts that had been received before September 11, 2001 by the FBI and CIA.

Edmonds, a ten year U.S. citizen who has passed a polygraph examination, speaks fluent Farsi and Turkish and had been working part time with the FBI for six months--commencing in December, 2001.

In a 50 reporter frenzy in front of some 12 news cameras, Edmonds said "Attorney General John Ashcroft told me 'he was invoking State Secret Privilege and National Security' when I told the FBI I wanted to go public with what I had translated from the pre 9-11 intercepts."
tomflocco.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I see that here in this case that the Bush family is heavily involved with the military/industrial complex taking care of all the big corporations,George HW Bush being involved with the Carlye group. I remember reading an article how our President Bush, not HW spoke of boosting up the military/industrial complex, instead of controlling its power, as Dwight Esienhower once said needed to be done. The pres is just a symbol, thats agreed but I sure dont want this one being my spokesman as he should be, just my thoughts on the subject.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
It's outrageous that the 9-11 widows and whistleblowers have gotten so run around. The mainstream media is wholly complicit in not reporting as much as they can get away with. If it was actually being the watch-dog its supposed to be, the lid on this shyte woulda been blown off LONG AGO.

Your not alone in your thinking,

TUT TUT

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

- William Colby, former Director of the CIA

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
[

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

- William Colby, former Director of the CIA

Yes, TT, that's true. People in this country are suffering terribly from cognitive dissonance. They desperately do not want to believe or know that the mainstream media is nothing but a propaganda organ for the corporate/government elite. They have all pretty much been infiltrated and are controlled. The control actually starts in J-school.

To work for a major newspaper, one just about has to have a Journalism degree. They have to be properly indoctrinated into the pack J-mentality. It's hilarious. Well, not really, though. It's more like sickening. Journalists in this country are just as indoctrinated as military recruits are. Take that to the bank.

Between control from the top and the pack mentality, you get nothing but local fluff and BS. A Copy Editor friend of mine - a Vietnam vet (Airborne Infantry) - wrote a scathing and vivid editorial opposing the invasion of Iraq last March. It made it through the maze to the copy desk where it was being plugged in and the top brass caught wind of it and killed it. I suppose he wasn't supposed to inform people of just how brutal this thing was gonna get. Get that folks? The top brass doesn't think you the people can handle the truth. Bastards.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

EastCoastKid
Oh, come on -- every morning, you can turn on NBC and hear Clench-Jawed Katie Couric Useing Yet Another 9/11 Widow or family member to Bash Bush. The 9-11 widows and whistleblowers get plenty of airtime on CBS-NBC-CNN-BBC-ABC-SKY-FOX-NY/LATIMES

Replacing Bush with Kerry will not solve the problem. The real question is the subject of the thread -- Why does it appear that the FBI seems to go out of it's way to protect terrorists? -- No, I don't think the answer is that the FBI is a servant of the Illuminati or the Military Industrial Complex.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by JohnathanRGalt]

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Is the FBI protecting terrorists? I think it is. Because it is the PERFECT tool to do whatever they want to do. just write national security letters whenever you want to nose into the lives of others! and as well, we let osama "slip" from our fingers again. yeah right. the special forces, be they from america or pakistan, have more skill in fire fighting than terrorists. all osama and Terror Inc. are are excuses for the U.S. government to go around the world, playing the part of global policemen. while some places in the world may have horrible governments, that is the best they will ever have. some places simply arent built for democracy, the system before worked fine for them. Im a citizen in the U.S. too, and I myself think that we've got to stop playing the global police man, because our resources WILL be stretched too thin. or maybe thats why we invest so much money in our military. so that when the credit comanies come knocking on our door, we can shove guns in their faces and tell them to get the heck out.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The people at the highest levels of the FBI should be fired. So many field agents have turned whistleblowers since 9-11 b/c they're investigations were stymied by these traitorous A-holes at headquarters. Asscroft is also doing everything in his power to shut down this whistleblowers' damning revelations. They aren't protecting our nation, they're protecting their criminal actions.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's pretty sad that Ms. Edmonds had to go across the pond to the British media and other outlets to get her story out there. Anyone who wants to really know what's going on has to read the international press as well as our own. Otherwise, you'll believe BS like Saddam had WMD capable of reaching the USA and was connected to Al Qaeda.

Another article on her:

Ex-FBI woman says Rice lied

April 3, 2004

London: US officials knew months before September 11, 2001, that al-Qaeda planned to use aircraft to commit a terrorist attack, a former FBI translator has told a British newspaper.

A claim by President George Bush's National Security Adviser, Condoleezza Rice, that there had been no such warnings was "an outrageous lie", Sibel Edmonds told The Independent.
www.smh.com.au...

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   

regards
seekerof

Ill tell you what, im having a hard time biting my tongue on this one. I will try to keep it short and sweet.
Kellogg, Brown and Root. HALIBURTON.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ya gotta love it. This is one of the most important, least talked about, least covered aspects of 9-11 and no one wants to talk about it. Yet again, some nimrod has dropped the score on this thread - in their pathetic attempt to keep people away from it. And they don't have the balls to step up and say so.

This whole Sibel Edmonds Whistleblower case is HUGE! She actually translated intercepts directly related to 9-11 - before -hand! This information should be on every front-page newspaper in the USA! But then we're talking about the corporate mainstream media here. Their job is not to inform us, but to divert our attention away from all things important.

Heir Asscroft has actually invoked the rarely-used state's secrets priveledge to shut Sibel Edmonds up! Asscroft should be thrown in jail for aiding and abetting the terrorists!

Where the F**K is the outrage, people?!

Are we serious about bringing the criminals to justice or not? Or are we just a nation of blathering idiots so blinde, deaf and dumb to truth - all we're capable of is zoning out in front of the corporate controlled boob tube?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Personaly 9/11 was an excuse to go to war and get higher prices on every thing. Why hasnt Osama been caught yet? He is sick and needs medicine so he is near a hospital. I think the us goverments paying him off just so we can have higher prices on all of our stuff. Same with the Iraq war. We just went for personal gain. We have oil in the us why not use it? We get most of our oil from canada so we shouldny have to care about iraq and those places oil. Our price should still be low. The price of ammunition has gone up because of the war. As a hunter that makes me very angry. And why do they still try and get rid of guns? They are gettin enough money off us. Any ways back to Osama I rly think we should have been able to napalm a few caves and get him. Seince the us never agreed to stop using it, we can. The news gets paid off more than likely to tell what the goverment wants to keep us in fear and not snoop. Thats the whole point of the news, to keep us from the truth. Our leagle systems so bad they wont admit to wrongful acusing of people. So when they find out that aint the real person who commited the crime they continue to lie. Even when the evidence is right dab smack in the face clearly stating their innocents.
I have a grandma that was wrongfuly accused and they are still keeping her in prision. She was accused of murder. She was taking care of this person making money and would never hurt a person. They even proved it was faulty wiring in their trailer that caused the fire. So what makes you think that when they lie about some nobody like our selfs what else they lie about? 9/11 staged for money goverment wont admit it. Over money! Thats all its about. The rich and the powerful. Our votes dont count why vote? There are probably a group of men about 3 or more that run every thing. Who decide on random wars to make money. Taxes are only to pay for wars. yet all the time they have em. Ya know?

top topics

join