It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanted to say thank you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Thanks to SkyFloating for getting this board started and thanks to all of the members that flagged and starred the initial thread to make this happen.

This board has changed ATS for me. I previously spent all of my time on the Breaking Alternative News forum and to be quite honest, it depressed the hell out of me. This board is like a breath of fresh air.

(Sorry for the suck up thread, but I really wanted to express my gratitude)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I'll second that emotion.

This forum is perfect in my opinion. It covers a broad spectrum of exactly the subjects I'm interested in. There doesn't appear to be too much dualistic grandstanding as is seen on most threads in most other sub-forums.

All the 'this vs that' and 'that vs the other thing' and 'i'm right and you're wrong' and can't we all just get along. Well, here we can.

It would also be some great feat to create a hoax in this forum. So none of that melodrama.

It's good times I tell you.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
My first Mod-knee-jerk-reaction when seeing the thread title was "Im going to move this thread to BTS".

But then I saw my name is mentioned. Thats EGO for ya.

Anyway, thank you for your quality contributions to this Forum.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

My first Mod-knee-jerk-reaction when seeing the thread title was "Im going to move this thread to BTS".

I was wondering if that would happen. I figured it was worth a shot, just to get it out there. I am glad I am not the only one grateful for it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Thanks to SkyFloating for getting this board started and thanks to all of the members that flagged and starred the initial thread to make this happen.

This board has changed ATS for me. I previously spent all of my time on the Breaking Alternative News forum and to be quite honest, it depressed the hell out of me. This board is like a breath of fresh air.

(Sorry for the suck up thread, but I really wanted to express my gratitude)

Hi Karlhungis, it looks definitely a bit on a “suck up” thread
, but one with a very good intent and therefore I support you all the way.

I spent most of my time on the Aliens & UFOs forum and less on others, but that’s because I see them flying all the time.[ufo’s you know]

[edit on 23/7/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This forum to me, is probably the most important one on this website, to me.
ill definitely have to agree and give thanks.

These important topics concerns everyone in the ''civilized'' world and for a while; I wondered if anyone was interested in the kind of topics that appear here in this forum, besides me.

Seeing the synchronicity and seeing the human connection in this forum, along with the thought expanding topics, as well as the minds that have collected here, brings a smile to my face.

I just hope that more people get ''hip'' to whats going on...this stuff could literally save the world.

If I never came across this forum or site, I never would have read into a lot of things and would have continued to have some other ''reality tunnel'' than the one I do now.

Also Thanks to all of you who contribute and help to further the expansion, or rather discovery, of my own mind and the collective mind.

We are discussing, posting, reading, understanding some of the most cutting edge topics in society today, as relating to the human being and its awareness of itself.
I truly believe that if more people could just check this forum out and others like it, and make an attempt to understand themselves better, we would be that much closer to a more ''evolved'' species.

[edit on 7/24/2008 by iiinvision]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yeah why not. Nice one SkyFloating,for without this forum,I would probably have never found out who I really am. *raises bottle of water at desk* chin chin

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Indeed its a good board, I wish I had time to post here more often as I do love philosophy. Good job Skyfloating!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarlhungisThis board has changed ATS for me. I previously spent all of my time on the Breaking Alternative News forum and to be quite honest, it depressed the hell out of me. This board is like a breath of fresh air.

You are so right, A.T.S for all it's compulsive viewing can be a dark place depending on the sections you visit. This board here is exactly as you say, fresh air

In fact, this board is the best thing that's happened to A.T.S in a long time.

Skyfloating, well done and thanks.

new topics

top topics

join