It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's third empire and USA defeat - could John Titor be correct about 2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Third Russian Empire, uniting Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, all of Europe and Greenland.
• all states except the Russian Empire own a slice of Antarctica (I suppose that in exchange, Russia rules the North Pole all by itself).

That’s the thesis of Third Empire, a recently published futuristic novel by Mikhail Yuryev. In the book, Yuryev predicts that the Russian Empire will be re-created in a few decades’ time. This ‘Third Empire’ (I presume Tsarist Russia and the Soviet Union were the first and second) will obliterate the three Baltic states in 2015 and defeat the USA in the nuclear exchange that many feared for most of the second half of the twentieth century but was thought unthinkable after the end of the Cold War in the 1990s.
strangemaps.wordpress.com...

on the author :
Mikhail Yuryev is a Russian businessman, the former chairman of the Russian Government’s Council on Economy and Entrepreneurship (1993-1995) and formerly a deputy speaker of the State Duma (1995-1999). He is an ultranationalist, hoping to create a strong Russia which bases itself on Christian Orthodox values
(also , has been accused of being being a former KGB agent , and working for Russian Govt by many Russian liberals)

------------------
even John Titor , the Time traveler , predicted that a nuclear war will take place between Russia and USA/Europe/and possibly China in 2015, which Russia will singlehandly win,

so , it seems that Mikhail Yuryev is divulging plans for Russian/soviet nuclear victory and plans of a resurrected Soviet/Russian Empire based on combination of Christian orthodoxy and communism

the map of the Third empire(2053):
strangemaps.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
good...
more proof to prove that Titor is correct

after most christian prophecies show that it is Russia 's destiny to destroy the USA and win the third world war

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

As a citizen of the American Federal Empire.... I am unsure as to how to feel about this. I mean it is a fiction but so often fiction is not so different from reality. Although I can not see Russia having any desire to control Greenland. I can see them wanting to shut down the UK for what its government has done over the eons but Greenland? Thats nothing but a block of ice.

Personally I hope as more things come to pass that the world will wake, take a deep examination of Titors worlds, and correct its selfish self serving attitude... And breath a heavy sigh of relife as N-day comes and goes without incident.

That is what I hope for....

but I am preparing for the worst.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

As a citizen of the American Federal Empire.... I am unsure as to how to feel about this. I mean it is a fiction but so often fiction is not so different from reality. Although I can not see Russia having any desire to control Greenland. I can see them wanting to shut down the UK for what its government has done over the eons but Greenland? Thats nothing but a block of ice.

Personally I hope as more things come to pass that the world will wake, take a deep examination of Titors worlds, and correct its selfish self serving attitude... And breath a heavy sigh of relife as N-day comes and goes without incident.

That is what I hope for....

but I am preparing for the worst.

a mile beneath Greenland ice and crust , it is believed that there is huge amts of strategic metals

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Holy crap, that map reminds me of Orwell's 1984 and the world's superpowers Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia, and Africa/ME as the eternal battleground for the three powers.

Now where did I put my newspeak dictionary?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swordbeast

Holy crap, that map reminds me of Orwell's 1984 and the world's superpowers Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia, and Africa/ME as the eternal battleground for the three powers.

Now where did I put my newspeak dictionary?

no, the map is different

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Titor was right about a lot of things. I dismiss anyones accusations that he was false. I figure that person doesnt understand sceince in the least. Or they want to feel more important then Titor. Titor is why I joined this website. I saw what Titor said way before I knew about Titor.

Since there is a percentile difference between realities, Titor CAN NOT and never will be proven wrong. Thats the whole point, and dont listen to anyone (including moderators) that tell you the guys false. I felt like I got a slap across the face when I ran across that info. That they said he was fake.

Their explinations plainly point to them not understanding science and not wanting to admit it.

Yes Russia plays a huge part in this. Yes we are all waiting to see when China gets in. Remember the reality difference though it will make some things in our timeline turn out differently. Or not happen at all, which is EXACTLY why Titor can never be disproven. Anyone stating the contrary does not know what theyre talking about.

I knew from the get go he was telling the truth when he mentioned that. Because most people dont think about jumping into another reality when they think of time travel.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
seems after this russian georgian war , thanks to US provocations , nuclear war could be likely

top topics

join