It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted by aliens.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BeautifulLife

Damn, coundn't you of waited a few weeks ? The guys and gals here are making a forum for this... subject matter*. No offence but unless the evidence is overwhelming, i don't belive in these cases.

Fox

*Nice way to put it

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
As I have said before, I really do not know what motivates people to come up with such BS.

OP, how do you want us to react to your "abduction" ???

The next time someone comes up with a story like this we should all reply something along the lines of:

OP:
"I was abducted by aliens last night, there was strange lights in the sky ... "

Everyone
"Yeah I know mate, I was abducted last night aswell!!! Lovely fellas up there aint they, I'm seeing them next weekend aswell, gunna help fix their dream catcher on the moon"

If we all responded in such fashion it would quickly reduce the number of hoaxs.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I see the college kids are having fun with ATS again.

Nothing will EVER top the "are dinosaurs extinct because man went back in time and ate them? thread, EVER.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
MODS, please close this down till the OP sends you the pictures..
please..

Actually, I'd rather they don't. Let's give the OP an opportunity to post his pics, at least. The OP may not have a good understanding of technology, may have been in a car accident, taken by the MIB or something else that's delaying their response.

I'm a firm believer that this type of thing occurs, but the skeptics have some good points here. And I've never heard of "scars" in abductions, it seems that ET technology is usually very advanced, and doesn't seem to leave those sort of signs.

But at this stage, unfortunately, this indeed looks like a hoax. I hope the OP proves otherwise.

xul

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeautifulLife
I was then given some type of item which resembles a book, but was shaped differently and was made up of some strange metal.

Awwwwwwwwwww how cute!
Our little friends from space gave him a book awwwwwww
Well, looks like we got ourselves a reader.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

I am going to buy a scanner so I can scan it tomorrow and show the images.
[edit on 23-7-2008 by BeautifulLife]

Here's where my red flag rises. (Even after the story.) We've seen this before. The notice before the evidence is presented.

A star for you Curious_Agnostic. Your statement is totally true--why can't people just get the evidence ready first and not make us wait for it?? Answer: those that make incredible claims and make you wait (usually) are hoaxers.

Although I can't make a 100% verdict on thread is it's real of not, I can say that I will highly doubt it's validity until I see the OP post some pictures of his supposed alien book.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
id like to complain, too, but everyone has beaten me to it. id simply be echoing what was already said.

good one, OP. what-- writing a movie script or something? stick to your day job.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is the same scam that has been going on here forever, he will never come back with any pictures,,,,get real guys, he will have you waiting till "tomorrow" and it wont happen, I cant believe this site falls for this crap...expert UFO hunters. what a joke You dont need a frikin scanner, my god does none of his friends or family have a cell phone with a camera in it, does he not own a digital camera, I dont believe you can still buy film camera's.. That there shows its a hoax and you guys fell for it

[edit on 23-7-2008 by alienj]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
well if it true maybe some one of the goverment got caught him
if not please tell the aliens to abduct me im Max and i live in Mexico

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok, what I am about to say might not be popular.

I don't think real aliens have any plans to abduct any of us. I think you should thank the Trans-National Shadow Government for the abduction. It's all part of a larger plot to scare you into thinking the ET's are the bad guys.

I understand your experience was real to you and there is a good chance that you are being truthful. If you are truthful, then understand this is just part of a larger plot to scare people.

Just think if it was possible to clone an ET. Hell, we can clone cattle, right. There is technology that has been kept from us all for quite a long time. Pretty soon, the main stream news will say aliens are going to invade and harm us.

This is all part of a plot to weaponize space.

I know there are a bunch of stories and disinformation out there, but this is the one that seem to be more believable to me AT THIS TIME. Just look up Carol Rosin on the disclosure project. She talks about Werner Von Brown explains this to her on his death bed.

I am not saying it did not happen to you, I am just saying that control freaks who have this technology are using it and are getting a kick out of it.

Another fear tactic like Terrorism.

Our race has not grown up yet and we are stuck in this small cosmic play pen. Until we become peaceful, the real et's are not going to let us out of the play pen to destroy the solar system.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sounds a bit too scripted /mechanical ot me.. Hello, my name is Larry. I am 38 years old and an alcoholic........

Maybe i still act like a kid...but id be in shock and awe talking like:
JESUUUUUUSSS, Last night was so CRAAAAZZYY out of control. I dont even know where to start. You guys are like never gonna belive this!!!! lol

I mean, if you want to convince people, you gotta litter the story with details and adjectives. Doesnt matter if you are lying or telling the truth, details details!

How is a holographic book going to be scanned? I ddint know scanners could pick up holograms or distinguish types of metal. If you are going to go public on ATS...wouldnt you think, ok, I better get the evidence online in a few hours before im traced and threatened by big brother.

My money is on.........dude, the super alien technology surgery healed itself already with no trace....and the holographic book turned into a hologram and de-materialized to a higher plane. Not that those things are impossible.

So, what did the book say or show you? Why go thru the trouble handing a piece of technology over to only you, if the knowledge wasnt important. I mean the govt would like to reverse enginner and have books like that ay? Im sure everyone here is praying that this is the hugest event ever and aliens are finally going to come out of the closet. WE are all tired of this enslaved world of McSame. All the deceivers think its funny until Karma owns them. muhuhuhaha.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'd have to speculate that what they gave you was a type of alien birth control so that there's no chance of your future offspring posting troll threads on ATS.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I will take pictures with a cell phone, does someone mind explaining how I can upload them to the computer?

Why is it every GOD @#%$ Abductee doesn't know how to use photobucket, Imageshack, onfinite, picturehost, imagedump, face book, myspace, yourspace, hisspace , herspace , outterf'ingspace

DOT F' ING COM!

-and the other 3 Billion sites that you can Link pictures to?

I mean really is that a pre-requisite for being abducted? Tired of this crap.

HEAD ASPLODES!

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I don't understand why you're getting upset. Clearly he's not uploading photos because he hasn't invented them yet. Don't lump in frauds with all abductees and you'll have to count backwards from 10 a lot less.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremy_Vaeni
reply to post by Nola213

I don't understand why you're getting upset. Clearly he's not uploading photos because he hasn't invented them yet. Don't lump in frauds with all abductees and you'll have to count backwards from 10 a lot less.

Ok, I will retract my statement and ask, why do all the posters on ATS who claim to be abducted by aliens and have evidence that could be photographed and posted, not know how to work a simple image uploading site?

I've seen one exception in the past few weeks, and that was Dan Tanna, at least the guy knew how to upload a picture, everyone else basically has to be spoonfed, and handheld through U2U, which of course the response is "whats a U2U", I mean it's getting to be a daily thing around here.

Don't you find this rather odd?

They got skills in photshop, but just cant seem to make that darned account at photobucket.

The line "ok can someone tell me ho to upload pictures so you can see them" Should be a HUGE Flag that this person is winding us up.

All I'm saying is IF you've been ubducted and have evidence that can be photgraphed and uploaded, get All your stuff together before you post your story, it will seem alot more credible, and your Hoax might make it past the first page, before everyone is calling you out.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is exactly why nobody takes the UFO phenomena seriously. Whack-jobs, or hoaxers like the OP of this thread. If I were in charge of UFOlogy I'd have tribunal style executions of the people who play on the emotions of the newer people who study UFO's. I've never been much of an alien abduction believer myself. The thing that intrigues me however, are the people who are suddenly diagnosed with a mental illness, when they have no family history of one, immediately following their experience.

In any case, there will be no proof. This n00b hoaxer probably gave up.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Actually I'm old and I really don't know how to upload, download or any kind of load and I have no interest to learn.

So I can see very easily how people don't know how to do this. and people like myself not really having an interest.

If he comes back he comes back if not then he doesn't....... you know how all this works.

As with everything time will tell.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
How would you know the cover is metal if it's clear? Wouldn't you assume it's thick glass?

I'd love to see these sheets, please post them quickly. Sorry if I seem skeptical, but I am.

I meant clear of pictures, art or any symbols.

. Most people would say 'blank'.

Or maybe you mean 'transparent aluminum'?

ALON

Clearly a blank first page is 'clear' of evidence of something, uh and not opaque.

MiB

Dr Weaver: Feel that? Where the pyloric junction would be? Push it aside. Notice anything strange? Stomach, liver, lungs?

Agent J: No, all fine.

Dr Weaver: Doctor, they're all missing.

Agent J: Well, of course. That's obviously the first thing I noticed. What I was pointing out is the fact that there are no...

pieces...

...of them left.

You know, so they're...intact.

Wherever they are. Whole, somewhere. ...that we can be sure of.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Badge01]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join