It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted by aliens.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hello, my name is Eddie, I am 38 years old and at approximately 11:30 PM EDT last night, I was abducted by alien creatures.

I came home from work and as I pulled into the drive way and got out of my car, I saw a big flash of light and I was suddenly still. I couldn't move. The next thing I remember was that I woke up and found myself under bright lights - laying on a hard table in an oval shaped room.

I saw short creatures in front of me, standing at about 4 1/2 feet tall. They were human like, had no hair, rather large heads, and two small holes for noses. Their mouths were also small. A few of them wore aluminum like overalls, and the rest did not. I felt a sharp pain on the lower part of my stomach and when I looked at it there was a cut that looked like it was surgically stitched back together.

I was then given some type of item which resembles a book, but was shaped differently and was made up of some strange metal.

I felt weak and then next thing I knew, I was on my drive way, disoriented. I went inside and went to the bathroom, sick. I still had the book. It was approximately 5:00 AM.

I sat down and looked into the object I was given. The ink had some holographic glow to it and the writing was sort of like Egyptian hieroglyphics. I could not understand it and it read up and down. I could tell because they were separated by columns. When it's first open you can see a picture of what looks like a map and further in the book, you can see images of some terrain and strange object I have never seen before. I have no idea what it is.

I do not know what this is or what it means. I don't know if I should go to the police, who to call, or what to do - so I decided to post on here.

I am going to buy a scanner so I can scan it tomorrow and show the images.

What should I do?

[edit on 23-7-2008 by BeautifulLife]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I usually don't reply to things relating to UFOs, but as a general rule, don't call the authorities about anything unless it relates to your personal safety.

Just scan/photo the images and pop them up.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Wow, interesting. What should I ask first….
Is the scar still there?- Can you take photos the scar so we can see it?
Has anything like this happened before? – Strange events?
How thick is the book? How many pages roughly?
Is there a image on the cover? What does it look like?

I’d keep that book close to you at all times…

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Wow, interesting. What should I ask first….
Is the scar still there?- Can you take photos the scar so we can see it?
Has anything like this happened before? – Strange events?
How thick is the book? How many pages roughly?
Is there a image on the cover? What does it look like?

I’d keep that book close to you at all times…

The scar is still here.
Nothing ever happened before, I never believed in this type of stuff.
The pages in the book are rather thick, about 1cm a page. And the book has some oval shape to it.
The cover is just clear metal.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
How would you know the cover is metal if it's clear? Wouldn't you assume it's thick glass?

I'd love to see these sheets, please post them quickly. Sorry if I seem skeptical, but I am.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
How would you know the cover is metal if it's clear? Wouldn't you assume it's thick glass?

I'd love to see these sheets, please post them quickly. Sorry if I seem skeptical, but I am.

I meant clear of pictures, art or any symbols.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Do you know what kind of metal it is? Can you scratch-dent it?
“holographic glow” – can you expand? Glow in the dark? Could you turn all the lights off and still clearly read it?
You should look up hieroglyphs on the net to compare with the book

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I would like to believe you, but in the old internet tradition, pics or it didn't happen.

I am sure you have a mobile with a camera, take some photos and upload to imageshack or u2u me and I will host them for you.

Again, I would like to believe, but you know what ATS is like...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hi BeautifulLife,

If this really happened and you have proof in the form of a book. You are one of a kind.
Upload picture of the scar and book please.
Did nobody else in your neighbourhood see the light?

BR

PPL

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Don't you have a digital camera?
You should document the wounds along with the item as soon as you can. Use you cell phone camera if that is all that you have.

Without pictures, no one will believe you.. just a warning..

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I will take pictures with a cell phone, does someone mind explaining how I can upload them to the computer?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeautifulLife
I will take pictures with a cell phone, does someone mind explaining how I can upload them to the computer?

U2U me and I will explain and I will also host the pics for you.

edit:

You can also send them as an MMS to an email address, again U2U me and I will give you an address to email them to.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by darkmaninperth]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
They gave you a book, hmmmm
Is this there way of disclosure – giving some random human a book with all the secrets and then expecting him to decode it. I hope they expected him to get it on ATS so we can decode the glyphs
Sounds fun…….

[edit on 23-7-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeautifulLife
I am going to buy a scanner so I can scan it tomorrow and show the images.
[edit on 23-7-2008 by BeautifulLife]

Here's where my red flag rises. (Even after the story.) We've seen this before. The notice before the evidence is presented.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I sense BS. He was on here 5 mins ago to check out how his troll is going. No U2U for help from him.

If it were me, I would be contacting people trying to get help and getthis amazing mythical book shown to the world.

It was nice while it lasted - but I feel another hoax. Got to love ATS..

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I would tell you what to do with that book.. but Im gonna leave it to your imagination.. and the hell with the abduction, the book is the story,. to bad it isnt real.. it would be priceless...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

He was on here 5 mins ago to check out how his troll is going. No U2U for help from him.

The OP just registered today maybe he doesn’t know what U2U is yet.

Even though the story sounds odd because of a few things I won’t declare it a hoax until we give the OP a fair chance. I’ve seen and heard much stranger things.

The OP wrote:

I felt a sharp pain on the lower part of my stomach and when I looked at it there was a cut that looked like it was surgically stitched back together.

In most cases when there are scars they do not appear surgically stitched back together, they appear as marks not cut like wounds from surgical instruments more like bruises or marks. Perhaps the OP is best describing what he thought he experienced or saw. I would be interested to see a photo.

As for the book, the OP has my attention like Dan Tanna once did
===> Hopefully this case is nothing like the fish man psycho story
.......well we can only hope he shows back up and posts some pictures but I won't hold my breath!

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Post pics now. I will NEVER believe that aliens look anything even remotely similar to us.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Religion
Post pics now. I will NEVER believe that aliens look anything even remotely similar to us.

They don't.
We look similar to them.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I've heard this story before The Yellow Book any way I look forward to viewing these pictures / scans you say you will be providing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join