It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Camp "Frustrated" with Obama's Trip: Reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

McCain Camp "Frustrated" with Obama's Trip: Reports

www.huffingtonpost.com

Is John McCain frustrated, or maybe a little of jealous, of Obama's headline grabbing trip? Looks like all signs point to yes as Iraq's Prime Minister gives new confidence to Obama's withdrawal plan, Bloomberg News says "Middle Eastern and European leaders are lining up to hear what Barack Obama has to say," and General Petraeus gave photographers fresh photo-ops with the Democratic leader.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Is this the MSM making assumptions? So, Obama goes to Iraq, has photo-ops with Patreus, shoots a three pointer around some GI's, Everyone is listening to what he has to say, etc.. And we are supposed to assume that because of all this McCain is somehow jealous?

If I remember correctly, it was McCain's point of view that Obama didn't have a full grasp on Middle-Eastern foreign policy because he hadn't been to Iraq. So, at least in a way, it was McCain's view that such a trip would be a learning experience for Obama. People are listening closely to what he has to say because he is a presidential candidate for crying out loud..

I honestly wish there was a more energetic conservative candidate. I mean comon.. Afternoon naps and dozing off during public events?? And the people don't care about being in Iraq 100 years or 1000 years??

Then you have all his flip-flops on the issues important to conservatives. To have a conservative politician who rarely even acknowledges fundamental conservative values, how does the elderly McCain even hope to win?

If Only Ron Paul were here to save us!

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-7-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 23-7-2008 by BlasteR]

new topics

join