It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrary to the Laws of Creation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The Secret of the Magnet

By: dragon15066 which is me everywhere else. Like face-book and MySpace

Did something ever “hit you“? I don’t mean that the coffee pot is on, but really deep? Here’s one of mine that is.
It occurred to me that the hands are to the spiritual aspect of our being here, as the brain is to the physical body. The formation of certain hand symbols in meditation create an enhanced state of mind created by the “feeling” or pressures created by the certain position of the hands. I believe that the science behind this also relates to the acupuncture points on the hands. They are everywhere! There are other major one’s on the body, but the hands are like a sponge of electrical energy. Which made me think of sitting across from someone with hands close but not touching, out-stretched like in a meditation position but arms out instead of in a hand position or on the lap. Focusing on the energy building up within the space between the hands, creating more energy everywhere. That would be a great way to generate spiritual energy. Picture the room begin to fill up with pure light or a chakra color with the focus of power where the light is the brightest, will be in the space between the hands, light filling the space and the space getting more radiant.

This made me think of something else: magnets and the information you could get from their “positive-negative” attraction. If the poles were not attracted to their polar opposite, there would be no ability to have unity. Like-like poles would group together, forever unable to unite with the other pole, to create unity of both, but opposite attraction ensures that there is One group, not two in conflict. This shows a concept of the Universe in both the physical and spiritual levels and in every level. The Universe was created for unity. Positive and negative poles can only be complete by attaching itself to the opposite. It is perfect unity. Universal law, seen in the actions of the magnets behavior. The opposite pole is necessary for the other to be complete in every aspect of Creation, just like the magnets. Seen in this light, the Ancient Eastern philosophy of Yin and Yang emerge. Not “good and evil” as so many teach. It shows unity, not division. Why does religion teach opposites opposing each other while Creation itself shows the opposite. Poles attract the opposite. Seems to me that the religions that teach division and opposition “good vs. evil” philosophy, while Creation shows the opposite is true outright, leaving no room for doubt, must either not know this, or know it but teach it anyway.

Everything is needed for the whole to be complete. Which sounds more like common sense than a secret to me. The philosophy that teaches anything else would be, by the very nature of the Universe, is undeniably false and in contradiction to the very Nature of Creation itself. The “un-seen forces” they speak of is the very agenda they warn as “evil”. The term is “playing both sides against the middle” as a strategy of ensured victory. That is human thinking. Creation says that the “middle” is where the two opposites unite. There is a need for them to move, or they will be squashed as the two opposites unite where they used to be.

In a great message of the magnets about unity, they are the “powers that be”. They are government ,and religion. And neither are what they appear to be. They are the ones who have control of the plan. They shouldn’t, and they don’t have to. The Truth of the very nature of Creation says that they won’t. Truth is all we need.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I fail to see the conspiracy in this

I fail to see the religious conspiracy in this

I fail to see the anything in this

[edit on 23-7-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well, I guess you need a deeper pool.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I fail to see the conspiracy in this

I fail to see the religious conspiracy in this

I fail to see the anything in this

[edit on 23-7-2008 by andre18]

that to me is amazing...yet totally understandable. How two people can perceive the same event and have two completely different(or in this cas opposite) viewpoints on reality. this shows that reality is relative, if you aren't familiar with Einsteins' work.

Check out Dr. Timothy Leary's or Robert Anton Wilson's versions of the 8 circuit model of consciousness.

Most people, and I would assume you are included, run on only four circuits.
What I believe that ForceMaster is getting at, is the attainment of the 8th circuit.

All energy flows according to the whims of the great magnet.--Hunter S. Thompson

This speaks volumes to me, as this understanding harmonizes with my soul.

great post...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow, thank you. That means allot. Funny comment about the 4 circuits too. I never really thought about magnets until that night and I was just laying there listening to talk radio of all things. Then I thought "how are so many people being taught that everything is in opposition when magnets are attracted by their opposite poles? Then I realized that something very important can be learned from this. These things happen allot, but this one got me typing. Thanks again.

top topics

join