It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove 2008 Guest List REVEALED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Bohemian Grove 2008 Guest List REVEALED

truthaction.org

Activists from truthaction.org have obtained the official guest list for Bohemian Grove's 2008 midsummer encampment along with a map of the Grove's facilities. According to the guest list, this year's attendees include George H. W. Bush, David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell and several former CIA directors.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.infowars.com

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Its Bilderberg all over again but with even less coverage in the alternative media.

truthaction.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
let me be the first to give you a S&F.
This country is doomed and I think it is funny.
We deserve to be enslaved. These people can do whatever they wish because we are given technology to comfort us while they offer up child sacrifices to their lord Baal.
I hope this country burns in hell.lol.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
let me be the first to give you a S&F.
This country is doomed and I think it is funny.
We deserve to be enslaved. These people can do whatever they wish because we are given technology to comfort us while they offer up child sacrifices to their lord Baal.
I hope this country burns in hell.lol.

Wow what a great answer... if ya know yer at fault for letting it happen your answer is you hope the country burns in hell? how about realizing you've been letting it happen and start speaking out or doing ANYTHING other than wishing the Country burns in hell... way to give up
you obviously dont have children

join