It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO at WTC: series of video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This is a series a videos by alfonslof I found on youtube. I thought they were interesting and wanted to share them with people who might not have seen them to get some feedback. There are more videos but I only put up the numbered ones, video III is my favorite.

I

II

III

IV

V

VI

VII

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
i always wondered why the ETs didn't stop the demolition. nice to see they were watching. is that not a red flag that proves they are evil? although, we do not know if they saved lives in the few seconds they passed through.

also, i found it hard to believe that there were not any rescue helicopters pulling people off the buildings.. which makes me suspicious if people (with souls) really did die on 911... with such precise planning it's hard to believe they would not empty the buildings first and then make it appear as if people were killed, else the impact of 911 would be less significant.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So UFO videos from the most controversial day in history doesn't spark any interest?

I looked around and didn't see any other threads containing this much documentation from one source.

Are they all just birds or do some show something more?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
i think it's a good question.. what roll did these crafts play on 911? i haven't read any 911 theories that include UFOs. although this is not new information that there was craft seen and video captured of them. i like to think they used some kind of a 'probability machine' like in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and beamed the people from inside the tower onto the ship.. and put clones in their place so the dna would be there...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by v1.01

i always wondered why the ETs didn't stop the demolition. nice to see they were watching. is that not a red flag that proves they are evil?

Ever consider the UFO's belong to us? Not that I doubt ET's could have been observing but I'm sure the military has reverse engineered ET craft. John Lears theory was that these ufo's projected holograms creating the illusion of planes crashing into the WTC and that the flights never existed. I guess explosives would have been needed to create the illusion if that were the case. I'm not on one side or the other with all the theories out there but I'm a firm believer that 9/11 was intentional, carefully planned and well covered up.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i don't know this guy's name.. but i found this to be an interesting interview. i transcribed it the best i could, he has a Russian accent. my thoughts are that this could explain why so many people say ET has shown them apocalyptic scenes. so.. all the people who report back that ET showed them the end of the world.. was really the ET acquiring his key to read the holographic image.

i think this could also be part of the reason why UFO's were seen at WTC on 911. that event may have functioned like a key to unlock the hologram of humanity... but.. im sure they must have had that already.. perhaps the key needs to be updated every few years or so.. and every major event has been staged to aquire the key in order to study us further?

anyway, here is the interview, in the video it starts at 6:00

Are there Alien Abductions in Russia?

yea, we have been investigating this particular question
and we came to very interesting conclusions.
i wouldn't say that millions of people, but there are many people
who have not been abducted because on their level of knowledge
and on their level of understanding and abilities, they do not need to abduct people. no.
i will try to explain what's going on.

interviewer: when you say they, you're talking about the ET's

ET's, yes, the ET's. ETs
um.. when ETs are coming, and flying here.
um, there are some kind of scientific expeditions
which are visiting the planet.
for us it was very unusual to find out that the deepest and the first, the most important interest for them is
the God. who is He? they are looking and searching for God.
and His creation, ways to understand everything.
and they can learn it only in one way. if they learn and check how big human growths are behaving
kind of an invisible influence and how people are reacting at the same time
there is another very interesting technology
When they, ET's i mean, when they meet a person
they take from a person a kind of a informational hologram.
this hologram which any human being has, contains in itself information about previous lives, about present life
and something about possible future.
they take this hologram, informational hologram...
and then to be able to read it, to decode the information
they need to have a special key. this special key is a sample of your way of thinking.

for this reason, to have this key, they somehow transmit into your brain a hard idea like.. just an example... you are living wrong, you broke our laws on this planet... this is the reason why very soon when the sky becomes dark. thousands and thousands of people will die and only a few of them will stay alive. and at this particular moment when the human being starts to analyze this information.
they just read it, you know like, they take it like from a computer, hops!
that's it. they don't need anything. they take this hologram and take this key. they keep in this hologram, anywhere there, they can have any information human being and what's going on with him and his surroundings.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Consider Stealth aircraft. They move quickly and seem to be surrounded by a Plasma like "cloud". Just guessing! The media in their "choppers" saw no aircraft other than other media "choppers"! Stick with the Jet fuel melts steel angle, cuz it is anti-science,
put forward by science, re: free-fall of the towers.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by secretnasaman

Some are saying there were UAV drones in the area that "painted" the target with a laser.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There is an excellent quality video taken very close from an apartment biulding overlooking the 2 towers which show a white disk shaped ufo on the upper left side of the screen, its quite a long video so can't remember what part you can see it, does anyone know what I am talking about? It is the one where the woman says "it was a military plane"

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I think the ufo's stopped in the watch us annihilate one another as usual. I think they watch and observe our human nature, as ants in an ant farm. "Hmmm, what are they doing now? Oh, sabotaging their buildings... how interesting."

I dont soon see UFO's interfering and snagging people falling from windows... "HERE, JUMP IN THE HYPERACCELERATOR BEACON WITH ME! I'LL SAVE YOU!" Lol.

My thoughts on the subject.
Yes they were there.
UFO's are at most every major event in our history if you go back and research it. Even chernobyl had ufo reports moments before the disaster.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
You guys have to abandon the neutral "ET's" just observing our daily lives idea. They are more entrenched in our culture than you can imagine. Those videos are amazing and frightening all at once but I know that something of this magnitude happening in the States was not something that a certain group of "little green men" didn't know was coming, or were involved in on some level.

There are no casual observers.

It the great and secret show folks and we are the stars.
Keep thinking they are at a distance.

- Lee

[edit on 25-8-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
"UFOS"? Well, I would imagine there where hundreds of "Ufos" flying around the area of the world trade centers considering two different commercial aircraft just hit them at full speed. No telling what all was flying through the air. But, intelligently controlled vehicles from another dimension or time frame or planet, I think not.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
But, intelligently controlled vehicles from another dimension or time frame or planet, I think not.

That's exactly the point. Welcome to the real world.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

It is sad that nobody look at this, it is a good case, and
there is a lot of things happening in those clips, hope
people here take this more serious so we can know what
it is we se!

Looks like birds, but they move to fast, the movie 3 was
amazing!
What is it!?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I don't know whether anyone here has read The final of Stephen King's Dark Tower books. In it the main characters encounter portals that link different points of space and time, to different points in history and different versions of the Earth.
The premise is that there used to be a super futuristic version of humanity that would use these portals to different points in history for adventure type holidays. Jake (one of the main characters) even finds a poster advertising 9-11 as a popular destination.

My point is that perhaps these craft are piloted by future historians coming back to observe an important point in history, at worst thrill seekers coming back to satisfy their own morbid desire by observing this dramatic event.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
New Flying Dinosaur Drone to Resemble Pterodactyl

"The next generation of airborne drones won't just be small and silent," the design team announced recently. "They'll alter their wing shapes using morphing techniques to squeeze through confined spaces, dive between buildings, zoom under overpasses, land on apartment balconies, or sail along the coastline."

news.yahoo.com...

[edit on 10/9/2008 by Spoodily]

top topics

join