It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain food/Drink

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I was wondering about something.
I work on the night shift at a call center, and I pretty much sit on my but all day. I do some push ups, walk fast, some other stuff, sure. But comign from working in a machine shop, i can't really wear myself out like i used to in order to get to bad. it wouldn't be so bad if I could bike home and back, but my mom's a bit paranoid. (To paranoid for ATS actually)
So, my question is I keep drinking coffee or Mountain Dew to keep my brain active, 'cause even with ATS it tends to wind down sitting down, anyone know of any good drinks that'l keep you functioning, but let you turn off after about an hour or so?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

One of the most important things about good sleep is a consistent routine. It's best not to be heavily caffeinated when going to bed. Caffeine will stay in your system a long time. Anyone would need some time to relax once they are home before sleeping. Sleepy masks are wonderful, as well as sound machines, in order to help drown out any disturbing noises. I have found good benefit with "B-complex" vitamins.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I work nights as well as a proof operator for a bank. I use red bull, and it burns quickly for me. Red bull smoothies are pretty good.

new topics

join