It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Mix Review: Colm Kelleher show 88 The Mystery of the Skinwalker Ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
After listening to show #88, I wanted to start an updated discussion about Dr. Colm Kelleher, his books, and his experiences at the Skinwalker Ranch. After Rabbit's encounter with Bambi, and Johnny's near-death experience with the fires in California, the dynamic duo had an opportunity to discuss the happenings at Skinwalker Ranch. For those of you who have not yet heard, or reviewed what happened at Skinwalker Ranch, please direct your attention to ATS MIX 87 and 88 to discuss. They are fantastic interviews with the credible Dr. Kelleher of the NIDSci, who experienced the events firsthand. For more information, you can research Skinwalker Ranch on your own at the following link (en.wikipedia.org...)

First "a threat." A simple definition reveals that this means "a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in relation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course; menace." (www.dictionary.com). Just how many threats did this team encounter? Several, according to the good doctor. Dr. Kelleher describes "whatever it was" as this, a threat. With the Ranch Manager fully armed, the scientific group hears shots. The Ranch Manager claims he saw an "animal" like being ready to attack him. Please review the show for more information.

I want to know what you guys think this is? With all the reports of UFO's, monsters, an ancient monster, the cattle mutilations, tracks, etc, what do you think is going on here? I have several theories some of them might be "out there," but I want to talk about these with all of you and see what you guys think.

A.) Is this "area' a hotspot for earth energy (lay-lines) that attract all paranormal forces? UFO's, entities that are unearthly (or stuck here)?

B.) Do UFO's use this hotspot for "fuel" for their propulsion system (whatever that might be) manifesting scary events (ghosts, hauntings, monsters) to keep humans from the area?

C.) Do spirits, ghosts, souls, congregate at this area because of a "light," or some sort of attraction, using it for energy to manifest themselves (UFO's are manifested by spirits)

D.) Is there an inter dimensional being living in the area, with the ability to manifest energy that scares, or makes humans feel like they are being watched, etc? The multidimensional being than feasts on the cattle's insides?

E.) Are unknown forces both trying to gain control over this area for the energy that is released from the earth here? Are extra-terrestrial beings trying to stop spiritual energy and vice versa from gaining control of the surrounding land due to energy released? I.E Spirits use energy, Extra-Terrestrials need energy?

With technology growing in detection, this is amazing. How many other areas are like this in the world? How many "ancient" societies know about these "energy spots?" What do you guys think is going on, because something obviously is.

join