It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to you, impeachment will be heard Friday

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

So just how much money has all this actually cost? Is there a document somewhere that shows the actual amount spent so far?

I'm not really familiar with the various expenses involved in having a bunch of people stand in a building and yell at each other, but unless they're catering caviar on plates made of solid gold, I don't understand how it costs millions.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALightinDarkness
reply to post by Daedalus

I am against the creation of political drama in order to rally the lunatic fringe - any lunatic fringe - when it costs such lavish amounts of money. I would also prefer the Congress actually work on something that needs to be done, instead of taking part of utter political sophistry.

Wouldn't GW's lying to Americans in order to facilitate a war in Iraq be considered "creation of political drama ... to rally the lunatic fringe"?
GW needs to be held accountable for his illegal actions. He needs to be brought down from his throne and hung on the gallows in the town square. This is the only way the American public will regain their faith in their political system. This is the only way (IMO) that America may heal and rebuild itself. If there is no closure and repair to what this man has done to your country, the next person / party to step up to the plate will simply carry on where Shrub left off.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I am not a Bush supporter. I am a libertarian, but unfortunately, ATS is so populated with the bush hating lunatic fringe and I spend so much time pointing out the propaganda, it may seem that way. Its not that I won't point out RNC propagandists, we just don't have them on ATS from what I've seen - this is DNC propaganda central.
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

A libertarian, you ? Baahaahaha!!! You think the Federal reserve is on the level. Your a career student with indoctrination oozing from every pour in your body. You use the same tired old lines every time someone starts to speak the truth. I think you enjoy your comfort zone and don't like people upsetting your reality. That leaves you with only one choice, reject and name call.
I do agree with you on the fact that America is a Republic and not a democracy.Most Americans when asked would likely refer to the US as a democracy( the media has done a great job of that).Also in these times of war the president is now the Commander in Chief you hear it all the time. The Commander in Chief is doing things that warrant his removal. This administration and daddy Bush's administration have racked up more deficit than all previous administrations combined.The war is a scam as is most of the current administrations agenda. Time to remove the tumor even if it's to little to late. This is about sending a message, not saving a few dollars.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

In one ear and out the other.

That is my opinion on it. I honestly think that some of the members of Congress must be scared that if they act on this, their airplanes will mysteriously fall out of the air or something.

DocMoreau

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join