It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity Strikes Dual Syndie Deal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sean Hannity has signed a unique syndication deal worth approximately $100 million over 5 years. This is in addition to his role as co-host of the top-rated evening Hannity & Colmes show and his Hannity's America show on Sunday evening, both on Fox News.

Hannity's radio show went nationally syndicated ironically on Sept. 10, 2001.

In the end, Citadel Broadcasting, which inherited top Talk personality Sean Hannity when it bought ABC Radio, could only hold onto Hannity through an unusual deal with Clear Channel's programming powerhouse, Premiere Radio Networks.

Hannity's new syndication contract, announced Monday (July 21), calls for his afternoon Talk program to be syndicated via ABC Radio Networks (owned by Citadel) through the end of the year. But in December, Premiere will take over syndication of the three-hour program to all non-Citadel-owned stations and lead the advertising sales.

Hannity's contract with ABC Radio Networks expired recently and rumors have been swirling every since. For Premiere, grabbing Hannity gives the radio network a blockbuster afternoon Talk block beginning with Rush Limbaugh at Noon, followed by Hannity at 3 p.m.

www.mediaweek.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Don't tell the democrats or they will be passing the "Fairness" Doctrine as soon as they control the 2 of the 3 branches...

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, and I hate Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh...Rush more so, at least Sean has common sense...sometimes

[edit on 22-7-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think they will try to revisit the Fairness Doctrine next year. There are several powerful Dem's that want it.

I like Hannity. He is not a phony. Whether you agree with his politics or not, you have to admit he is not wishy-washy.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I like Hannity. He is not a phony.

Oh give me a break...
He's not even a good actor.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

He doesn't have to act...he's sincere.

Why does someone with beliefs contrary to yours threaten you?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I think they will try to revisit the Fairness Doctrine next year. There are several powerful Dem's that want it.

I like Hannity. He is not a phony. Whether you agree with his politics or not, you have to admit he is not wishy-washy.

He's not wishy-washy, but he is a hypocrit, when the democrats were in office he wanted to know why we were in Bosnia etc etc, why are we policing the world and now he supports us policing the world so to speak. He seems like a nice guy, but I don't agree with him on anything relating to foreign policy. Rush..well....I just can't stand him.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I get him on my satellite radio. I like him much better than Mark Levin. That guy is just terrible. Hannity will give you a reason for his position, Levin will call you a retard commie leftist if you even think to question him.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Rook1545

Thanks for the input. I have never listened to Mark Levin (he isn't broadcast in my area), but some talk show hosts that I do listen to, such as Laura Ingraham, say he is the greatest. If I do get the chance to listen to hear him, I'll keep your comments in mind.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
Don't tell the democrats or they will be passing the "Fairness" Doctrine as soon as they control the 2 of the 3 branches...

en.wikipedia.org...

More and more Communist every day, aren't they? Gotta love they declare that they are the protectors of the Constitution when they want anti-Free Speech stuff like this.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Bravo! way to go Sean!
Between him, Rush and Dr. Savage it is clear that the listening audience prefers the conservative view.

I am happy for him and his family!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, and I hate Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh...Rush more so, at least Sean has common sense...sometimes

[edit on 22-7-2008 by yellowcard]

Common sense, really? Do you have an example? I would love to hear you provide an example. I've been listening to Hannity for some time now, and I have never ever, ever, ever, ever heard anything from him that would indicate that he has "common sense". So, please, share....

top topics

join