It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity, the Future is Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Anti-Gravity, the Future is Here

www.vorchester.com

An article published by the BBC way back in 2002, titled ‘Boeing tries to defy gravity‘, described anti-gravity research projects being conducted by Boeing. The research projects are being done by the Phantom Works division of Boeing, which primarily works on top-secret, black projects for the US military.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Looks like it could be possible that ununpentium can be used for antigravity.

www.vorchester.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by logicize

Excellent find logicize
with some 'interesting' links at the bottom of their page for further research.

Have a s & f for your efforts

H

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the article. I enjoyed reading it.
Personally, I do believe most of the credible UFO reports are actually military craft. I think it would be awesome if they have perfected anti-gravity technology but then I also think it would be extremely difficult to keep it secret for so long, so I have my doubts.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I ran into this video also. I had heard of it before but never seen it. It's only related by being a bizarre levitation effect. Not antigravity buy, superconductor levitation.

super conductor levitation

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Personally, I do believe most of the credible UFO reports are actually military craft.

Me too, but its either got to be military or aliens. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of other options for some of these things. the video that was posted here in another thread of the ufo hitting a missile is pretty bizarre, it looks kind of alien.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicize
the video that was posted here in another thread of the ufo hitting a missile is pretty bizarre, it looks kind of alien.

Actually, that was a recreation of something someone supposedly saw on the actual footage. So who knows how accurate the recreation was if true at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

There are many threads on this topic already. search ununpentium and you will find them. Bob lazar claims to have worked on back engineering some sort of anti-grav device. I guess all the usual suspects will rise up and chastise me for mentioning his name, but what the heck, in for a penny in for a pound. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
An awesome read, really fascinating. I'm looking forward to digesting some of the material in the supplemental links. BUT....

I don't think it really counts as breaking news. Nothing in this article is current or 'new'. Again, an awesome read and thanks very much for posting, but not really breaking.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's crazy times we are living through, it makes me so excited and yet so sad to see some of this technology come into being. how many times have all of us heard and seen things about anti-grav, superconductors or any all future tech. and watched them all get snatched up by some gov't agency and deemed by them "military only". i dont like it when people tell me "i'm not ready for something", especially the gov't, saying the gov't underestimates us is a giant understatement and things really need to change, we are entering into times where the people of this world could really need and use some of the things scientists are proposing and this coverup business needs to stop. but great thread! too bad the only time we might be able to see it is if its "flares" or "helicopters" or "a squadron" of jets at night, or so they say

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I agree. We've been using gasoline for over 100 years now. There has to be something better. Hopefully something that is less than 4 dollars a gallon. It seems like all three of these should be able to result in some kind of new method of transportion.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
diamagnetism is very interesting - but it has little practical application for ani gravity

the force it generates is too weak to suport even the magnet creating it

ie - look at the picture of the busmuth block hovering above a bed of magnets

the draw back is - you cannotdo it the otherway round - ie make a raft of magnets hover over a large be of bismuth plates

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
you cannot do it the otherway round - ie make a raft of magnets hover over a large be of bismuth plates

It is not done through normal means (magnetic repulsion) anyway. The anti-gravity effect is supposed to be something different, not a well known force.

There's one thing that doesn't add up. Element 115 or whatever diamagnetic material is used has mass. Rotate it in a strong magnetic field and supposedly you get an anti-gravity effect that apparently reduces its mass. How does that generate lift for the craft? It is still heavier than without the added electromagnets and power source.

[edit on 2008-7-24 by nablator]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Great find!

So they are pretending that they are in the research fase of anti gravity propulsion.

They already have had this technology for decades. The question is: Where did they get it? I think I know the answer to that one.

This technology will be the future of mankind. We will explore deep space and other solar systems with it. The possiblilities are endless and mind boggling.

Originally posted by logicize
We've been using gasoline for over 100 years now. There has to be something better. Hopefully something that is less than 4 dollars a gallon.

Yes anti gravity is so much better. It produces no waste whatsoever and it will push the performance envelop of future craft to unimaginable proportions. And the 4 dollar a gallon fuel (which is dirt cheap by the way for a gallon as I pay 10 dollars) will be history. There are rumors of a new way of generating energy that is totally free for everybody. Imagine the possibilities...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ununpentium again?
So Lazar was right all along, this is the mystery fuel that powers Alien craft and anti-gravity planes?

Hmmm Interesting.

new topics

top topics

join