It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order from company: update your emergency contacts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This week at work there has been somewhat of a rush to make sure our emergency contacts have been updated in company systems. In addition there was a review on the number to call for our company if we are in a disaster area to report we are OK.

Now, our company has gone through several mergers and lots of systems are swapping data, moving to new servers stuff like that, so it could just be a general update. In addition hurricane season is coming up so that could be a part of it.

But with the recent post (I couldn't find it) of someone being told to back up government info for strange reasons, and other posters getting similar requests I thought this was a tiny bit weird. Because although I am not in Atlanta (like the mentioned post) our company has several regional and divisional offices in Atlanta.

Just something I thought I would throw out there.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Sr Wing Commander]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sr Wing Commander

Maybe it has something to do with the plastic coffins.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yeah, except those pictures didn't look much like coffins to me. Oh sure I suppose they could be used as that, but they looked more like the containers that jet engines are shipped in. Not exactly, but pretty close.

Even if they are coffins I don't know if that's a bad idea though or means anything sinister. I mean in a major disaster or terror attack your going to need them, might as well have them.

Freaky though.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Every company I've ever worked for routinely had us update our emergency contact information. Since no one usually does this own their own, people were periodically reminded. Nothing suspicious about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
My I ask what kind of business you work for? Sounds kinda interesting, there seems to be alot of this type stuff lately. Makes you wonder what they know or are preparing for.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Without knowing what company it is and/or what industry you are in it is hard to know if this means anything.

For example if you work at Blockbuster Video then I doubt it means anything, but if you work for say the Federal Reserve or GE then maybe it does mean something.

Vas

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sr Wing Commander

I found the thread you are looking for. I was also looking for the same thread. the title of it is ' Feds told me to start moving data out of state', I found it in General conspiracies, on about page 2. I am new n here and I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate. I was just reading William Coopers 'Behold a Pale Horse' and read the section on 'potential prisoners list' and how they have 300 offices of files around the country with this info.
I'm sure I am going to be one of those dissenters they are talking about. But if you want some good info & reading, if you google it, you can download the pdf. Very good book, every American should have a copy and read it. It's all the things they don't want you to know

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Lets just say i work for a very major telecom.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well, if it helps any...

Royal Bank of Canada just "assigned" a previous debt/lien to "Fannie Mae" -- came across my desk today. *shrug* I process thousands of lien documents, but when I saw "Fannie Mae" and "Bank of Canada" I took a step back.

Link to document

The image is unavailable right now, but within 16 hrs you should be able to dl a .tiff (I recommend Adobe Acrobat to view) of the image: aka (document). I'm not sure, but I don't think I accepted this document personally (just saw it) ...

Here's a link to the original financing statement (debtor/secured party) -- and here you CAN click "see image" and see what the "Royal Bank of Canada" is assigning to Fannie Mae

Click Here

Just a heads up considering all the weird stuff going on.

Springer knows where I work/who I am...I'm not "scared" -- this is public information -- just have to be aware. It's probably nothing, really...but just a heads up to ATS that you have access to every State's database on liens/collections -- which might be an indicator of sudden "shifts"...

[edit on 25-7-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
On second thought...

Didn't Fannie Mae just get bailed out by the "Feds"?

So why is the Royal Bank of Canada "assigning" more debt to them?

This does not make logical sense to me (in my very limited understanding of the complexities of finance work).

I told Springer months ago that I would pipe up via my position if I saw any "red flags" ... Maybe I'm way to tired and paranoid, most likely

[edit on 25-7-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Mystik... I just want to say thanks in general for you (and all the other ATSers who happen to be in jobs that give them insight into larger goings-on). I've said before that one of the most important 'missions' here at ATS is to bring together all these insights in near-real-time to determine if it signals a larger event. Personally, I think your input (and others like yourself) is critical. Bravo.

That said, I'm not sure this particular event is necessarily telling but there is little doubt that the global banking industry is engaged in some serious maneuvering to stay solvent.

top topics

join