It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

try to prove or debunk Ghost pictures and videos...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I came up with the idea for this thread when working on my last thread

(shameless plug below)

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Anyway. My idea is for everyone to post either a picture or video of a ghost sighting. Then everyone else can give their opinion on whether its fake or real and why they think that.

I will get things started with a video from youtube.

youtube.com...

I think its fake. The reaction was real enough but something about it makes me think its fake. Im not sure what though.

Ok now that youve seen my video tell me what you think. then post a video or picture of your own.

Have fun!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It says I had a reply from Anonymous ATS but I dont see anything in here. Why cant I see the reply?

Oh well. not much interest in this particular thread anyway.

Mods can close it if they want...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I looked it over in full screen since something seemed off to me, despite the realistic reaction by the guys. Instintly, a couple of things stood out to me that points to fake.

-There seems to be something in the doorway in the middle of the screen that was not part of the orginal footage. The pixels around whatever it is have crisper edges than anything else in the footage.

-during the 00:16 second mark, if you view full screen, frame by frame, you can see a very real face that also has these crisper edges.

IMO, this is an overlay of two videos & some distortion effects added.

[edit on 24/7/2008 by lynn112]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The edit didn't work so here goes.

Screencaps of the two things I noticed in this footage.

&

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Oh wow I almost forgot about this thread. I was just going through my old threads and found it. I figured Id try to revive it.

Here is another video. Please state whether you feel it is real or not. State your reasons why.

The people in this video seem to be sincere. Im wondering if there is a road behind them and the camera is picking some type of reflection off the headlights.
Im kind of on the fence about this video to be honest.

Well now, state what you guys think of this video. then post a ghost video of your own and so on.

Dust

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112
The edit didn't work so here goes.

Screencaps of the two things I noticed in this footage.

&

Forgot to mention a thanks to you for your attempts at looking at the first video. I appreciate it.

top topics

join