It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Hip-Hoppers Face Fines & Jail Time As Saggy Pants Are Outlawed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
What about the girls that wear g-strings like these in public on beaches??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

1a) Offensive Content: You will not post links to images or use avatars and signatures that are offensive, abusive, distruptive and/or hateful.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well I personally do not want my seven year old seeing someones chonies, lol

It is illegal to be running outside in your underwear, so what is the difference?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu

This needs to include thongs too though.

WHOA!!!!!!!! Now you are going too far!!!
Let the thongs be, PLEASE.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

It is illegal to be running outside in your underwear, so what is the difference?

No it's not. What's the the real difference between my boxers and any other pair of shorts?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xtc18

Aaa-ROOO-ghaa!!!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I disagree with this... while it is sometimes disturbing to see people with their pants around their ankles, there should not be laws passed against it. This is how it started in public schools, first they'll make laws against a few things that certain groups disagree with, then before long we'll be wearing some type of uniforms...

just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

very good point. Have a star.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
So showing your underwear is banned ..... cool.
When I see a cute girl with her g-string poking out the top of her jeans I can say " their banned, you'd better remove them.... slowly"

And if I can't say that are we allowed to wedgy them to prove the point that we can see them?

[edit on 23/7/2008 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
My decision was made on this topic as I was walking through some shops one day minding my own business. Suddenly a group of 4 teenagers all dressed in baggy pants came up and asked me for some 'phone money'.
Of course I told them all where they could shove it, but as they turned to walk away (after hurling a few insults at me) I looked down and noticed the alpha male of the group had allowed his pants to drop exceptionally low. What I saw on that fateful day shall haunt me forever: The biggest set of skid marks that humanity has ever witnessed. At that point I threw up a little in my mouth......

Kryties.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

That is really funny. I am sorry you had to see that but it was for the good of the thread.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JesterMan

Hehe, anything I can do to help!!!

Although I may need therapy after forcefully recalling those images

Kryties.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I think it's a ridiculous way to wear one's pants but I also think the law is ridiculous. The police are literally becoming the fashion police. Underwear doesn't offend me unless it's all they have on or they're unclean.
I say leave those idiots to dress the way they want, they're only making a mockery of themselves.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Even though I don't live in USA I'm against any law that takes away a persons freedom of choosing how he or she wants to dress, behave or do with their own body, but I must say that I always have an itch in my hands, when I see a guy with his pants down at the ankles and his underwear is showing, to pull down the pants on him or do a wedgie.
I also think that the fashion of dressing that way is extremely ugly

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Well I personally do not want my seven year old seeing someones chonies, lol

Really?

What about shorts?

Something is REALLY wrong with these rules.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
So showing your underwear is banned ..... cool.
When I see a cute girl with her g-string poking out the top of her jeans I can say " their banned, you'd better remove them.... slowly"

LOL so whale tail is now banned hahaha.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

This needs to include thongs too though.

Noo wayyy!! They can ban men showing their undys all they want But NOT women.That itself is a beautiful scenery..

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Attari]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I think its fair enough.

I saw 3 guys riding bikes the other day who had their pants so far down they could have taken a clean dump if there were holes in their boxers.

I'm not even in America...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't think there should be a law... but these idiots that walk around like this need to be told they look like an absolute retard. Everytime I go to the mall and see these clowns I want to walk up behind them and step on their loose pants and make them plant their face in the pavement.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Another example of how democracy is a failure. Majority rule cannot work if the majority is self righteous know it alls who cannot believe other people have the right to express themselves however they see fit - even if it does look stupid as hell.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

the difference is one is a summary offense and one is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join