It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by re22666

"are you ever going to ask the questions i posed to you? "

This statement is illogical, please rephrase. (See your other insult/statement below)

"are you retarded? you seem to have a real problem with words and context and understanding how it all works together. "

Once again, are you referring to yourself? or to me? (see first quote)

lol, ya got me. i say something 40 or 50 times and i screw it up once and you catch me. now what?
we already busted alex more than once and you havent admitted he lies yet, so what good is busting me on a gramatical error?

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THOUGH?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

What questions?

Please list them for myself and the other members to see?

Don't just Say you did. It doesn't work like that?

you end most of your sentences with a question mark - it isn't confusing?

Answer my questions? And i'll answer yours... forget it don't answer that.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

What questions?

oh you are so cute. your crush on me is beyond flattering. you know i am going to say i already posted them. you have already told me that was not good enough, i posted them again, you ignored them again, you twisted the argument until we ended up right back here again. is this really fun for you? is it productive? i have a genuine curiosity. you apparently just have nothing else to do. i am sorry but i am not going to play with you. you have no answers anyway. shoo!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

What questions?

oh you are so cute. your crush on me is beyond flattering. you know i am going to say i already posted them. you have already told me that was not good enough, i posted them again, you ignored them again, you twisted the argument until we ended up right back here again. is this really fun for you? is it productive? i have a genuine curiosity. you apparently just have nothing else to do. i am sorry but i am not going to play with you. you have no answers anyway. shoo!

p.s. i end all my questions with question marks. that is how they work. neat isnt it?

[edit on 8/3/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Np bro. He does get some decent info out there like I said too, you just have to do a little digging to find what's legit and what's hype. Like there here about Cheney wanting to provoke a war with Iran that has been coming out over the past few days, seems like good stuff.

Seeing as there's only one source it's a little hard to confirm however, the reporter is apparently credible, the mainstream media is still ignoring it oddly. I'm not sure if that means it's bs or if they're keeping it quiet because they were told, anyone claiming to know the answer is just speculating.

Although it's not Alex's story, he's only relying it past the mainstream media, which is still always good. It's the stories Alex himself comes up with that are always out there. Are there any issues you're looking at especially?

www.prisonplanet.com...

Edit: forgot link

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ANoNyMiKE]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKE
reply to post by re22666

Np bro. He does get some decent info out there like I said too, you just have to do a little digging to find what's legit and what's hype. Like there here about Cheney wanting to provoke a war with Iran that has been coming out over the past few days, seems like good stuff.

Seeing as there's only one source it's a little hard to confirm however, the reporter is apparently credible, the mainstream media is still ignoring it oddly. I'm not sure if that means it's bs or if they're keeping it quiet because they were told, anyone claiming to know the answer is just speculating.

Although it's not Alex's story, he's only relying it past the mainstream media, which is still always good. It's the stories Alex himself comes up with that are always out there. Are there any issues you're looking at especially?

www.prisonplanet.com...

Edit: forgot link

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ANoNyMiKE]

you know what else makes me curious though and maybe you have a thought on this. if he knows so much evil truth and keeps letting us in on the NWO's secret plans, and keeps infiltrating them...why have they not shut down his show yet? he has been doing this two decades. why wouldnt they just take away his fcc liscence by now?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
you know what else makes me curious though and maybe you have a thought on this. if he knows so much evil truth and keeps letting us in on the NWO's secret plans, and keeps infiltrating them...why have they not shut down his show yet? he has been doing this two decades. why wouldnt they just take away his fcc liscence by now?

Well, even if he only got a few bits and pieces of something out there that he wasn't supposed to know and someone took care of him for it. That would only serve to highlight and star everything else hes ever said, no matter how untrue. People would assume he was right about all of it which would be much more damaging than letting some minor leak get out.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

again, i have known this man personally and he has doesn't give a *snip* about what anyone thinks when it comes to speaking what he thinks is the truth which is more of what we need in this country. he isn't here to entertain those who know the truth, but rather to wake up those who don't.

just my two cents.........again

see, now you lost me. first of all, stop all of you thinking this has anything to do with opinion of him. he is passionate, great. so is charles manson. so was david koresh. hitler was pretty passionate. that is not a qualifier for truth.
but you say he doesnt care what people think about whether he is telling the truth.
ok
then why is he "trying to wake up the ones that don't?" if he doesnt care, he would not be broadcasting trying to wake us up.
for crying out loud, does everything on ATS have to be a fight? all i asked was how much credibility does this guy have. and i asked for specific examples of either or. thats it. get over yourself. apparently you think your opinions are held in such high esteem that everyone is seeking it out. your opinion means nothing. doe he lie? prove it. is he honest? prove it. thats it.

This is exactly what Alex is talking about. The situation is urgent. If your willing to waste this much time, rather than actually checking info yourself, then you will not be "awakened" in time. It's not a personal thing, as you are taking it, he is simply saying "if you believe me, great. Now you can continue waking up. If not, then it's not worth the wasted effort trying to convert you." You have been sitting here arguing about nothing, while you could have already had a pretty good idea of what is going on. Sure, some if his info is a bit skewed, because he fills in a lot of blanks with his own logic. This is no different from most info sources that want to be informative. You have to use your own judgement as to what is important and what is not. I recommend giving up on this thread and checking out some books from the authors that have been on his show, if you are truly interested in objective sources. I recommend "Rule by Secrecy" or "rise of the Fourth Reich" written by Jim Marrs, two very informative starting places.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
re22666,

Divide us and conquer - really - we get it.

Your "job" is probably to do just that - or else how could you post so prolificly and say so little on this subject.

It's not going to work - this is specifically why Alex links to MSM stories to show what's really going on - and to help everyone who seeks the truth to follow the money.

Whatever one thinks of his editorials - or even his radio show - his extensive investigative journalism is top notch!

There is no consensus of people here at ATS who despise Alex Jones - just a small loud mouthed contignent of excessive posters such as yourself who try day and night to discredit him... Good luck with That!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKE

Well, even if he only got a few bits and pieces of something out there that he wasn't supposed to know and someone took care of him for it. That would only serve to highlight and star everything else hes ever said, no matter how untrue. People would assume he was right about all of it which would be much more damaging than letting some minor leak get out.

sure, now...he has been doing this for 20 years. if they took him out after his first secret, we would not even know his name anymore. why let him go to the point where killing him would only back him up? aside from that, they could legitimately shut him down for inciting violence. these are strange times to keep calling for people to gather their arms dont ya think? the gov't would say that is what it is, his core believers would shout conspiracy and he would be relegated to the web with the rest of us where his sales would plummet. just saying

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xNEWBORNxHOSTAGEx

This is exactly what Alex is talking about. The situation is urgent. If your willing to waste this much time, rather than actually checking info yourself, then you will not be "awakened" in time. It's not a personal thing, as you are taking it, he is simply saying "if you believe me, great. Now you can continue waking up. If not, then it's not worth the wasted effort trying to convert you." You have been sitting here arguing about nothing, while you could have already had a pretty good idea of what is going on. Sure, some if his info is a bit skewed, because he fills in a lot of blanks with his own logic. This is no different from most info sources that want to be informative. You have to use your own judgement as to what is important and what is not. I recommend giving up on this thread and checking out some books from the authors that have been on his show, if you are truly interested in objective sources. I recommend "Rule by Secrecy" or "rise of the Fourth Reich" written by Jim Marrs, two very informative starting places.

we all like to hit reply before reading through a whole thread from time to time but hey. i have been looking myself. what i find is alex constantly talkng about things being admitted and documented. guess what? i do not find these admissions or documents. i look. i did not come here because i am too lazy to research myself. i do not find the mountains of evidence that alex purports to have. what i find is a small cabal of guy selling each other' books and survival gear. so i thought i would ask here if there is anyone that has this proof i cannot find or knows exactly where it is that i have not looked. instead what i get from his fans are snarky remarks about how stupid it is that i am not awake and that is my fault and blah blah. i cannot even believe you people listen to his show. you come here and tell me to go away if i am too lazy to find out for myself...um ok. is that what his nationally broadcast radio show is about? does he spend 4 hours a day going "i know stuff folks. bad stuff. cant say what. go look. if you dont look, you are lazy. you should know this stuff. it is bad stuff. but again, i wont tell you." no, i believe he uses a bullhorn to try and wake people up. so why are you fans so ready to dismiss anyone who asks the obvious-
"with all these admissions and documents, i must be able to find just one right?"
so you can show me how amazingly right alex is, or you can call me lazy and tell me to buy a book. thank for very very little.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

"we all like to hit reply before reading through a whole thread from time to time ."

"i cannot even believe you people listen to his show."

"dont do what the other moron did and start posting crap"

"so put up or shut up is how it goes right? "

"thank for very very little."

You treat the participating members with scorn and derision and you still expect them to read all NINE pages of the thread before daring to respond?

Perhaps a little more respect on your part would garner you the attention you demand.

Alex Jones publishes corrections to his mistakes online and on the air. Just like any other publication is legally obligated to do.

Google: Bilderberg Group
Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them),
Google: NSPDD-51 - this is on the .gov websites
Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones - also on
Google: Continuity of Government, John Warren Defense Commission -.gov
Google: John Yoo Torture Memo
Google: Patriot Act 1 & 2

These are the documents Alex talk about and quotes most often. There are others, but these Seven are the more important ones. "We have the Documents People!!" - now you do too

It takes a week to read the first Patriot Act - it takes a month if you have the required treatise and documents it references.

Alex has read them, now it's your turn....

Check your Local Library for these documents. Any Central Library will also have them all. Also Check the .gov websites - they will have the information you are looking for, and you can access it all from your PC. Good Luck.

I hope you make good use of the valuable resources the other members and myself have provided you with. If you choose not to - at least they are now here for anyone to see and use.

TruthTellist

[edit on 5-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

You treat the particpating members with scorn and derision and you still expect them to read all NINE pages of the thread before daring to respond?

Perhaps a little more respect on your part would garner you the attention you demand.

Alex Jones publishes corrections to his mistakes online and on the air. Just like any other publication is legally obligated to do.

i expect you to read it before you start telling me that i need to do my own research. and when i come here honestly asking for help and get treated with derision and scorn, guess how i react? yes, if you are going to tell me what to do, i certainly expect that you have at least read enough to see whether or not i tried that. so where are these corrections? not on any of his websites. or do i need to be a paing subscriber to get these corrections. I heard "admitted" and "documented" 9 times in a half hour today. i totally lost track of all the stuff he was saying. but i guarantee that you cannot find any 9 documents or admissions from todays show. ANY 9. i have researched. i believed alex. unfortunately, i cannot find what he says he bases this all on. so if all he says is based on crap, yes i know much of what he says is true, same with limbaugh so what, is he bases it on a pile of crap, then what good is any of it? i looked. i cannot find these admissions. can you? you are such an ardent supporter, how about you do what no other has done yet and provide them. or you can just go back to calling me names and telling me what to do. so put up or shut up is how it goes right? show all the AJ fans how to turn someone over to the light. show us all how you can open my eyes by providing these admissions and documents. i mean any of the ones i mentioned in the past. any 9 from today. dont do what the other moron did and start posting crap noone brought up or disputed to begin with.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This is not a thread for personal attacks or commentary about our fellow members...

This is a thread about: What is the deal with Alex Jones. Please, in the future, should y'all feel the need to start needling each other, refer to the title of the thread, and ask yourself is my post about Alex Jones and his deal, or is it about that member with whom I have a disagreement.

Or the golden rule (slightly altered)...by Majic.

"post unto others as you would have them post unto you."

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

"post unto others as you would have them post unto you."

sorry, guess i felt i was taking care of the second unto.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ok here is a challenge for TT and people like that.

today on his radio show, alex jones said that the fact that HIV was manufactured to kill of the black race has now been declassified. ok, where are those docs.

before you get all crazy, i have seen all the old 'evidence' already. and i would not be even a little bit surprised if it were true. unfortunately, i do not believe these declassified documents exists. i have looked but i will admit it was halfhearted since i already went down this rabbit hole with him before. so anyone want to show me those papers, explain why he should be trusted if he is lying about that, or whatever but you have your specific example you have been begging for.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Read doctor Leonard Horowitz's Book for information on AIDS as a weapon.

He also has a website and information about this subject has been made available on the internet free of charge.

Google it. And Remember: There are no documents on the internet - there are however online documents. I'd recommend you visit your nearest Central Library. There will be plenty of "documents" there.

FOIA Reading Room

Every Declassified Document Can found Here

Now you have everything you need to find everything you want - so long as it's declassified

[edit on 6-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Read doctor Leonard Horowitz's Book for information on AIDS as a weapon.

He also has a website and information about this subject has been made available on the internet free of charge.

Google it.

it is really sad how often i need to repeat myself. i want the declassified documents. are they in that book? googling it does not show me any declassified documents. he said it was part of the NWO Eugenics program and has been declassified. ok where are the declassified docs? not in that book. i do not want anyone to link me to stories, i read them. i do not care how convincing it is. i want one thing only. the declassified documents that alex jones says are there. where?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I found these links after I Googled: 'Declassified Documents'

FOIA Reading Room

Now you have everything you need to find everything you want - so long as it's declassified

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I found these links after I Googled: 'Declassified Documents'

FOIA Reading Room

well i guess i could spend forever looking for these specific documents there or you could have just posted a direct link. but you did not. could it because these documents are not in there. you say alot of nothing. so far you have proven nothing and posted most.

"HIV was manufactured as part of the Eugenics program, this has been declassified, people"

where are those documents? can you find those ones in particular. i cant.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join