It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by re22666

Alex also says "Do Not Defend Me. Spend your time Fighting the New World Order and informing people! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

...or something to that effect. You really must form your own opinions.

Don't let strangers tell you what to believe. And don't believe it just because it is on the internet.

Google: NSPDD51, REX- 84, John Warner Defense Commission Act, SPP, Bohemian Grove.

I won't post the contents from other websites on here for you. I will give you keywords so you can do your own research. Don't believe me, google them.

hmmmmm, did i ask you to defend him?
you said he speaks the truth
how do you know what he says is true?
how do i know what he says is true?
how do i know that when you say that what he says is true, that that is worth anything?
well, you made the claim. back it up. i never asked about the warner defense act, nor bohemian grove. i asked about specific claims alex made recently on the radio, plus some of his other ludacris stories. when i ask to prove the sky is blue...would you tell me to google igneous rocks?
well you might but it aint helping anyone. i understand. you are a plant on this thread just like there was on my other one. to push and push until i snap so i can lose my membership. i dont know if you guys do it for ats or for fun but i told you sooo many times that i am done and i never am. shame on me big time. i refuse to back and forth with you anymore. you had far too many chances to make even a little case for your point and never even tried so, you hve no case. and now. i typed so much to you, i did not get to reply to xlucifer yet. and i just hate the idea of losing my precious time to you when i could have an intelligent conversation.

you can address the things i asked about and then you can reply. until then, post whatever you like, i will and i promise, i will not play this anymore.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Did you bother Google: NSPDD51, REX- 84, John Warner Defense Commission Act, SPP, Bohemian Grove ? Patriot Act? John Yoo Torture memo?

Did you research these topics yet? You said you would.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Did you bother Google: NSPDD51, REX- 84, John Warner Defense Commission Act, SPP, Bohemian Grove ? Patriot Act? John Yoo Torture memo?

Did you research these topics yet? You said you would.

i certainly dont remember saying that i would. you are going to have to show me where i said that. it would make no sense to say that because
a. i have seen alex's video on bohemian grove and unfortunately, that could be any group of people anywhere. it could have all been staged. the video itself is proof of nothing other than the actions caught on tape. who those actions belong to and the true intent behind them is never proven in any way.
i have read the warner defense act. i never said alex was lying about that.
please show me where i did.
there, i answered your questions. there are no more to ask because i do not care to discuss these topics. you want bohemian grove to be true too? fine. i really do not care. i care about the thngs i asked about because for me, his credibility hangs precariously perched just off the edge at the top of that growing list of questions i have. ever planning on addressing them? anything i say? or do you just need a codependant relationship and feed off of me telling you i will ignore you and then replying anyway because i am a prick and cannot help myself?
i asked specific questions. if you want to demonstrate to me that alex is honest, you will address them with undeniable proof. anything else will seem like obfuscation and treated as such.
i know you will post again so here is my question directly to you so that i know you are even reading this.

address the quesions i asked
anything else is nonsense and proves nothing
if you want to back up your boy alex, you will start doing so right quick
i say you have nothing and know he is a liar. prove me wrong. and not with a google recomendation on things i never questioned to begin with.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

You know that I know he is a liar? Impossible. Literally impossible.

Google: Bilderberg Group, John Yoo Torture memorandum.

All this things I tell you to google are mentioned as proof by Alex Jones of the NWO's intentions and purpose.

I'm not going to google search and post links for you. You must take the initiative.

You wouldn't believe the links I posted anyways. Find the truth for yourself.

Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them), Bilderberg
Google: NSPDD-51 - this is on the .gov websites
Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones
Google: Continuity of Government, John Warren Defense Commission

The list is endless. He is rarely wrong, but since he is a journalist he publishes his errors and corrects himself on his show.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Jones makes assumptions way too quickly and has a way too bombastic style, which makes his videos rather funny instead of shocking. As such, most people are turned off by him in spite of his mentioning numerous proven facts everyone should be aware of. Either that makes Jones a poor marketeer, someone who's in it only for the money (as he does have his own closed circuit of faithful supporters spending money on his material) or a disinformation agent.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by OutoftheBoxthinker]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

You know that I know he is a liar? Impossible. Literally impossible.

Google: Bilderberg Group, John Yoo Torture memorandum.

All this things I tell you to google are mentioned as proof by Alex Jones of the NWO's intentions and purpose.

I'm not going to google search and post links for you. You must take the initiative.

You wouldn't believe the links I posted anyways. Find the truth for yourself.

Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them), Bilderberg
Google: NSPDD-51 - this is on the .gov websites
Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones
Google: Continuity of Government, John Warren Defense Commission

The list is endless. He is rarely wrong, but since he is a journalist he publishes his errors and corrects himself on his show.

let me try this one more time. DO NOT try to answer me by posting google links to subjects that i never asked about in the first place. i asked specific questions and you keep dodging those to go for the same tired ones that i still have no questions on anyway. you can prove those all you want, fine. that does not make him 100% honest on everything. i have specific concerns. i set them out many times. apparently, i am confusing some people and they might not belong on this thread if they cannot comprehend that. it is not for me to say but hey, i am just suggesting maybe some people are in the wrong place. they might want to find the thread questioning continuity of govt and all that. i have given specific examples of things that seem suspect to me and in all my searches, i cannot find the proof he claims to have. so....if you are just going to repeat things over and over that do not apply in anyway, i am not sure what value you add. just sayin.

he seems to be wrong often and i never hear corrections to the things i cannot find that he has said wrong so...
making claims and showing he has been right on some things, things not in question, does nothing to bolster his credibility so why bother.

why would i not believe your links. i would judge any content on its source, not who sent me there.

[edit on 8/1/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Please provide a list of your questions so that me and the other members can answer them. Place them all within one post - number them so you know which questions they are answering. Do not be rude.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Please provide a list of your questions so that me and the other members can answer them. Place them all within one post - number them so you know which questions they are answering. Do not be rude.

i have asked them all more than once but you decided to ignore them when i did so that you could later ask me to repost them? you had your chance(s)! you wont spoon feed me you say? but now you want me to repeat things that are in print, here on this thread so that you can comprehend them. my questions are there. if anyone had the chance to read them, it was someone who posts after each of mine. i will not spoon feed. what will it take to get you to admit you have nothing and are simply here to instigate and irritate.?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
to re22666
why dosnt anyone investigate bill deagle on gcn live to has anything to say on him

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Don't do it for me, do it for the other members who haven't had the chance to talk with you.

You can't expect them to read through this whole thread to find them.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Don't do it for me, do it for the other members who haven't had the chance to talk with you.

you cannot even speak for yourself. do not presume to speak for anyone else here. i do not care if it is against the rules to say that or not but how dare you speak for anyone but yourself here. especially when most people have been able to go back and read and respond to the OP so i know they can do it. you posted all around my questions without ever addressing them and now want me to show them to you for other people's sake. how about you respond to them. since i will not be doing it for you, you must remember them. please, begin answering them. or how about you admit you have nothing and are ready to move on. or how about i just start hitting alert since every response so far is nothing more than deflection from any real info that i am looking for. you waste so much of my time. i cannot believe that there is one of you on every thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've listened to him for about 3 years now, the first 2 I would have definitely called myself a big Alex fan; I really know his content inside and out.

However over the last year, my support for him has been somewhat strained as he's gone off and said some things I just can't get behind..

The biggest problem I have with Alex is with his "documents" and "sources". Much of the time when he's going off on a rant about whatever, he'll pull on some "doctor" that will inevitably back him up, but theres a problem with this..

What he does is finds one guy that agrees with him and then parades him on the air as if he trumps the entire medical community. You can figure this out quite quickly by looking for real studies, using large numbers of people, published in peer review journals; I've never found a credible paper backing up his bigger claims.

That fluoride will reduce your IQ by 10-30 points (depending on the day and how angry Alex is)

That anyone has ever found any concrete evidence of cancer "viruses" in any vaccines (or that cancer has been successfully weaponized as a virus rather than a disease)

Of course most people also know, mercury causing autism in vaccines has been debunked as a myth by countless doctors- yet he keeps at it.

Some of his claims are nutty
Like how theres some secret underground child sex slave ring going on and and depending on the day, sometimes the UN runs it, others, the CIA runs it, etc.
But molesting children, Alex claims, is quite common among the elite; especially in the white house and usually with drugs.

A week or so ago he claimed Al Gore leads a rebellion of youths that destroys property and burns down houses of big polluters, randomly slashes SUV tires, etc.

Why I DO like Alex is he because he makes people think and ask questions. If I never heard Alex, I'd never have looked into 9/11, knew anything about the Bilderbergs, etc.
Much of his info on the world elite like the Bilderbergs among others is good stuff, sometimes exaggerated a little but as I said; he makes you ask questions.

My 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANoNyMiKE
I've listened to him for about 3 years now, the first 2 I would have definitely called myself a big Alex fan; I really know his content inside and out.

However over the last year, my support for him has been somewhat strained as he's gone off and said some things I just can't get behind..

your post probably sums it up best then. he does lie (a little?) but he does tell the truth (some?) anyway, i guess i will keep listening because it is still interesting and like you said, he has made some of us think about things we hadnt before and really should have. ok so id like to say case closed and all but...i have one issue. i have an autistic nephew which, as a completely seperate issue, sent me to read alot, and ALOT. and i do not mean the internet, i mean research in books and talking to doctors and getting ideas of what authors and books to look into. the thing is, it all made me think, hey i think alex has something there. where would the proof be if the governement did it? they could easily get everyone to say just what they want them to right? but then how does he know? there must be proof behind the claims either way. and i am just really kind of hoping someone can hold up a document or something somewhat tangible that shows that he is absoloutely wrong or absoloutely right. i will listen, learn and research what i can on my own. but my time is limited and id rather have an educated hear with which to hear him.
until then i think you put this best, and really kind of echoed what it seems to me has changed between when i used to hear him often and do not get to as regularly anymore.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's really hard to say if he lies on purpose or if he sensationalizes a story to such a degree that it seems that way when it's not his intent.

What happens is he jumps all over a story before he takes the time to fact check and look into his sources and I'll give you an excellent example!

Lately he's been on this "Internet 2 is going to destroy the world" kick and his primary source is this guy who says he's a contributer to Time Magazine and has inside sources at Telus and Bell Canada. Telus, he clams, is where an early roll out is beginning to take shape and will manifest itself over the coming 2-3 months in Canada. The full roll out he says isn't until 2010 for Canada and 2012 for the US. He goes into a very detailed story involving censorship, complete loss of privacy, massive cost increases via a pay per site outside your network policy and corporatization of all internet content.

Problems with this include:
1. First he claims Telus is owned by Verizon which is painfully false. Verizon isn't even a player in Canada's telecom market and they certainly don't own Telus. Huge factual error in the first few sentences which proves he did zero fact checking.

2. I've got a family member that works at Telus in upper management dealing directly with network infrastructure, he's told me the furthest they've progressed with Internet 2, is sending a tiny handful engineers to concept demonstrations where they watch power point presentations; there are no working models outside select universities and those are very basic. Alex is talking about beginning a roll out in a few months.

3. The underlying infrastructure currently doesn't exist in the US or Canada to handle an Internet 2 based network configuration as it's planned now. Estimates are 5-10 years out and no funds have been approved. None.

4. The writer of the original article that Alex quotes from isn't a regular contributer to Time, Dylon Pattyn, in fact has never written for Time at all.

5. Pattyn has since retracted most of his ridiculous claims, admitted to not doing enough research and regretted allowing this farce to get out of hand. However, even after his source jumps ship, Alex is intent to go down with it.

There's going to be a concept test next month sometime I believe, in Europe, but it's a test of transfer protocols. No content, no nothing, yet watch his reaction when it takes place.

The story itself is meaningless, it's his sensationalizing of issues he clearly has no knowledge about at all and is willing to take the word of some nameless blogger and pretend like he's found a world exclusive.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

thank you so much.

that my friends is called -exactly what the OP asked for

one of alex's stories

and

the facts that support or debunk it

yeah someone finally did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is pretty much exactly the kind of response i was looking for.

i have heard his ramblings on internet 2 but i hadnt really even looked into that at all, iwas still wondering about the other stuff first. this does a pretty good job though of explaining those "admisions" and "documentation." thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

I listen to alex jones show,podcast daily,i think that he is a little rough around the edges but so I would also be if I did what he does every day for a living, its gotta be tough having the inside scoop,, and blasts it from the rooftops fer yrs now, and still the american people do so very little to stop this rogue government he is very passionate w/regard to his show/work and I believe he is sincere, this makes him an geuine american hero, even if he is right and accurate at half what he says on the show,then god help us all Bush-Cheney regime = terrorist nation w/rogue government that has literally gone mad and are fully insane the actions of this government equal easilly those of hitlers third riech no exageration

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

yeah, he does seem to be truly making things worse. i keep hearing about how the government is just looking for that excuse to take away all of our guns. you know like some fringe militia group or 9/11 truth movement or something arming up. all they have to do is say that it is an act of terrorism and they will take our guns.
so....everyone go by a gun, you are gonna need it to shoot those satanic pedophiles when they come to take your children.
is he not giving them that reason right there?

of course i am still trying to figure out what guns will do against chemical and biological weapons anyway but that is a whole other issue.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

"is he not giving them that reason right there? "

Reason for what?

"of course i am still trying to figure out what guns will do against chemical and biological weapons anyway but that is a whole other issue."

Are you serious? You do realize that guns can kill a person regardless of whether or not chemical/biological weapons have been used.

In fact, one might even say that guns can prevent the release of such weapons.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

"is he not giving them that reason right there? "

Reason for what?

"of course i am still trying to figure out what guns will do against chemical and biological weapons anyway but that is a whole other issue."

Are you serious? You do realize that guns can kill a person regardless of whether or not chemical/biological weapons have been used.

In fact, one might even say that guns can prevent the release of such weapons.

reason to take the guns away.

are you retarded? you seem to have a real problem with words and context and understanding how it all works together.
and well, good luck shooting the chemical weapons guys. i am sure they will make sure you see them before they unleash it on you. or maybe when they drop a citywide disbursement, you will be the one guy there in the right place and time, since they would do it somewhere easy and obvious, to shoot them down and save the day. hooray for you. ever going to answer the questions i posed to you?
ever?
are you ever going to ask the questions i posed to you?
ever ever ever?
and do not say what questions. they are all in past posts and we went over it and i repeated many. are you ever going to answer them?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

"are you ever going to ask the questions i posed to you? "

This statement is illogical, please rephrase. (See your other insult/statement below)

"are you retarded? you seem to have a real problem with words and context and understanding how it all works together. "

Once again, are you referring to yourself? or to me? (see first quote)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join