It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a reporter who makes money off selling the news
no more no less
his news is a lot more factual than MSM news
Genesis : perhaps its a way ABC vindicates itself .

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
Alex Jones is a reporter who makes money off selling the news
no more no less
his news is a lot more factual than MSM news
Genesis : perhaps its a way ABC vindicates itself .

but how is he a reporter? he is just a guy like anyone else.

and how do you know he is more factual?

this is not to blow off your post, i just really wonder, when people make claims like that, well, what is it based on. what convinced you that he is more factual? i mean what real proven thing have you seen, what admissions the he speaks of do you know of, what thing said to you, hey this guy is telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

So your answer is to heap even more Scorn and Derision onto me?

Perhaps you should tell us what YOU think Happened at Trinidad - as you have continually referenced "what happened at trinidad"

So tell us, what happened at Trinidad?

[edit on 28-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Here is my opinion of Alex Jones:

STRENGTHS
His talent is in reciting information, he is a human encyclopedia.
He is fearless, he'll put himself into situations where he gets arrested, no problem.
He's mentally acute and intelligent.

WEAKNESS
He's lets his emotions get the best of him.
He has no patience with anyone who challenges his world view. NONE.
He dominates conversations during interviews, which misses the entire point of an interview.

GRAY AREAS
His strength of connecting the dots is equally balanced by jumping to false conclusions.
He is an entertainer so he must entertain at the expense of rational content.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Here is my opinion of Alex Jones:

STRENGTHS
His talent is in reciting information, he is a human encyclopedia.
He is fearless, he'll put himself into situations where he gets arrested, no problem.
He's mentally acute and intelligent.

WEAKNESS
He's lets his emotions get the best of him.
He has no patience with anyone who challenges his world view. NONE.
He dominates conversations during interviews, which misses the entire point of an interview.

GRAY AREAS
His strength of connecting the dots is equally balanced by jumping to false conclusions.
He is an entertainer so he must entertain at the expense of rational content.

thats the bests summation of him i could ever have come up with up to this point.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
[SNIP] trinidad, gray family, betrayal, it is all in past posts. if you do not know about it, cannot find it, then maybe you should know of it. id be happy to expand to anyone who is serious and needs more clarification.

Mod edit: Removed Insult

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
re22666-

As you've stated you know Jones is full of [SNIP]. Your asking for proof of this. I think if anyone had any proof you'd have seen it so far.

I think he's bogus as well. The most damaging thing I've seen about old Jonesy is the following(warning, this will not be very convincing):

There are a number of people on the net, women mostly who say they are victims of ritual abuse. There is one of these women who's writings about her abuse show that she is suffering some pretty heavy psychological effects from her treatment. She is very disturbed. Her name is Laura Landsberg.

I have some vague experience with ritual abuse. I know this woman is most likely telling the truth because she is so genuinely affected by what happened to her and unlike the other whistleblowers her websites are continuously being taken down or sabotaged. Also she names people who you've never heard of, not just famous people. I don't trust most of the popular writers on the subject much(Kathy O'Brien etc) but I trust this woman a bit more because she seems more like the actual victim that I've met than the other more popular writers.

Anyhow, Laura Landsberg says Alex Jones is a bad guy. She says He's part of that whole Iran-contra, coc aine smuggling mob. Of course I can't be sure but that sure does sound exactly like the sort of jerk Jones would turn out to be. He looks like he's on coke or meth.

Now please tell me about fricken Trinidad for god's sake.

Mod edit: Removed Profanity/Censor Circumvention

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

So you don't even know about Trinidad?

Please stop using scorn and derision on the members. It is not appreciated.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
re22666-

As you've stated you know Jones is full of [SNIP]. Your asking for proof of this. I think if anyone had any proof you'd have seen it so far.

I think he's bogus as well. The most damaging thing I've seen about old Jonesy is the following(warning, this will not be very convincing):

There are a number of people on the net, women mostly who say they are victims of ritual abuse. There is one of these women who's writings about her abuse show that she is suffering some pretty heavy psychological effects from her treatment. She is very disturbed. Her name is Laura Landsberg.

I have some vague experience with ritual abuse. I know this woman is most likely telling the truth because she is so genuinely affected by what happened to her and unlike the other whistleblowers her websites are continuously being taken down or sabotaged. Also she names people who you've never heard of, not just famous people. I don't trust most of the popular writers on the subject much(Kathy O'Brien etc) but I trust this woman a bit more because she seems more like the actual victim that I've met than the other more popular writers.

Anyhow, Laura Landsberg says Alex Jones is a bad guy. She says He's part of that whole Iran-contra, coc aine smuggling mob. Of course I can't be sure but that sure does sound exactly like the sort of jerk Jones would turn out to be. He looks like he's on coke or meth.

Now please tell me about fricken Trinidad for god's sake.

I NEVER stated that i thought he was full of anything. what i have said was that i can find just as much evidence to back him up as i can to disprove him and the more i look, the less credible he seems. i asked if anyone can sway me one way or the other with anything real, not just opinions. I never claimed he was full of [SNIP]. thank you for your post but those kinda of words in my mouth have caused me enough trouble thanks.

www....(malwaresite)/jones.html

here is one version of the story of what happend at trinidad. again.

[edit on 7/28/2008 by re22666]

Mod Edit: Removed quoted profanity/censor circumvention

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ok so, i just listened to some pre Y2K alex and oh my god is it funny. i really am not sure i can take him seriously ever again. any of you that truly truly believe him 100% and follow blindly what he says...you listen to him back then?

Y2K was going to bring about...
food shortages
fuel shortages
7 nuclear reactors were shut down
the economy will collapse
MARTIAL LAW WILL BE DECLARED ON JANUARY 1ST 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it goes on and on, intercut nicely with his commercials for survival gear and storable goods. so he has been predicting the end of the US for 20 years and selling survival crap for how long now? ok, now i think i am leaning more toward - someone needs to prove he is not a fraud. back in '99 he sounds like the guys at the bustop that you dont make eye contact with or they start preaching straight to you. none of what he said was gonna happen, happend.
and today i hear that all government is Luciferian Freemasonry, and it is admitted.
oh ho ha ho hee hee
aside from that fact that that would be contradiction in terms to every freemason i know, WHO ADMITTED IT ALEX? WHEN? WHERE IS THIS ADMISSION? CAN WE SEE OR HEAR IT TOO? WHY DO YOU GET ALL THESE ADMISSIONS NOONE CAN EVER PROVE?

truth_tellist, you want to come here and say some more crap? tell me who admitted the above and show me proof of that admission. you have your task, if you cannot do it, i will know you are just a troll looking to be a pain in the ass

anyone else that can show me these admissions, i would realy appreciate that. i am getting a little sick of hearing "this is admitted" over and over with nothing to back that claim up EVER!

all the people that claimed i came here with an agenda, hating alex already and just looking for someone to fight about it with, well congrats, you helped me to realize what a crock he is.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

"you helped me to realize what a crock he is."

How did we do that?

"someone needs to prove he is not a fraud. "

You actually expect us to 'Prove A Negative'
- which is impossible.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
truth_tellist, you have anything more to say, start with who admitted these things and where the admissions are.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
"internet. duh, i forgot, all i have to do is disregard credibility and they will be easy to find. right next to the proof that a reptillian race of people live inside the earth and secretly control everything. are you even serious. either provide the admissions or shut the hell up."

If something is has been made available online it doesn't mean you must then "disregard credibility"

Just because data isn't online doesn't make it true either.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
"internet. duh, i forgot, all i have to do is disregard credibility and they will be easy to find. right next to the proof that a reptillian race of people live inside the earth and secretly control everything. are you even serious. either provide the admissions or shut the hell up."

If something is has been made available online it doesn't mean you must then "disregard credibility"

Just because data isn't online doesn't make it true either.

either provide me the admissions or shut the hell up.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

"either provide me the admissions or shut the hell up."

I was going to provide you with all the admissions you asked for, but then you made the above comment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join