It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Wow...re22666...poor guy...asks a reasonable question and gets attacked left right and centre.
Truth teller (or whatever).....why SHOULDN'T he be able to come here and ask a question? If everyone went to google instead of trying to open a debate about things, hardly anyone would be here.

Try this link:

Wing Tv...Alex Jones

edit to add: i think personally, that he is being used as a tool. I just have that feeling about him.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by geek101]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

thanks alot for that post.
i guess there are alot of people that feel they need to defend alex whether he is being maligned or not. i just hope he knows what his fans do for him. i hope alex truly understands that had just one of them posted some kind of article or something explaining how alex was 100% right about one of these really crazy things he says or just showed me one of the admissons he is always throwing around, i would have been swayed. i would have listened more and bought it hook line and sinker. but instead i looked and looked and only found dafamatory articles exposing him as more of a fraud than not. i gave the same folks what i found and so far plenty of opportunity to address those and show me where i am wrong but instead i got more insults. yeah that makes me want to listen. in fact, alex jones fans have not only left these accusations there to hang, uncontested, they got me thinking about boycotts. letter writing campaigns. he is still small enough to take down. hell he spent 20 years clawing his way to obscurity. thanks guys, you all did a great job. make sure you call alex tomorrow and tell him you turned another listener away by being rude, mean, insulting, and ignoring facts and the truth. i am sure he will pat you warmly on the back.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Thread Summation via Quotes by re22666

"not funny. not hillarious. get a dictionary and expand your vocabulary."

"sorry, i work for a living."

"maybe this is too hard for someone like you with so much opinion to hand around."

"thank you too for your completely worthless addition. "

"are your lives empty?"

"trust me, i am not going to kiss your booboos and hold your hand until you calm down."

"i was never out to prove anything or make an argument"

"and do not throw your worthless links back at me. answer my questions or just stay away."

"this thread right here is the perfect example of ats. "

"i already told you that if your whole basis for blowing me off is that i do not hit the shift key as often as you might like, then i suggest you move away from the internet. i am one of the few people here who still uses whole words."

"you should sleep well tonight knowing you added nothing, helped noone, and insulted a stranger for no reason.
night good christian soldier "

"thanks guys, you all did a great job."

-Quotes of re22666; as taken from this thread

You treat people like that and you wonder why no one posts in your threads... Here is an example of what I have been recieveing U2U:

"start with me, and you will get hurt. that is how i play, and i never denied that. "

"you are too stupid to get my OP, too stupid to understand my signature, and too stupid to realize what an ass you are"

[edit on 27-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by re22666

Thread Summation via Quotes by re22666

"not funny. not hillarious. get a dictionary and expand your vocabulary."

"sorry, i work for a living."

"maybe this is too hard for someone like you with so much opinion to hand around."

"thank you too for your completely worthless addition. "

"are your lives empty?"

"trust me, i am not going to kiss your booboos and hold your hand until you calm down."

"i was never out to prove anything or make an argument"

"and do not throw your worthless links back at me. answer my questions or just stay away."

"this thread right here is the perfect example of ats. "

"i already told you that if your whole basis for blowing me off is that i do not hit the shift key as often as you might like, then i suggest you move away from the internet. i am one of the few people here who still uses whole words."

"you should sleep well tonight knowing you added nothing, helped noone, and insulted a stranger for no reason.
night good christian soldier "

"thanks guys, you all did a great job."

-Quotes of re22666; as taken from this thread

You treat people like that and you wonder why no one posts in your threads...

lol, and i started out that way did i? or did i respond that way? it is nice to quote but it is invalid when you tear out the pages you dont like. come to this thread, miss the point of the OP, accuse me, label me, judge me, insult me, and yes i will be very very rude back. BACK
the key word here is BACK

no go back and see why i speak the way i do to you. it is obvious to others that i did not come out swing but merely struck back.

Now, are you ever going to address the actual issues i posted about alex or just concentrate on me some more?

p.s. i never said to expand your vocabulary, i said get a dictionary so you could understand my words that were in english but apparently still quite elusive to you somehow.

[edit on 7/27/2008 by re22666]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
ANYONE CARE TO ADDRESS WHAT I HAVE ASKED ABOUT ALEX JONES???????????????????????????????????????

YOU CAN SEND YOUR PETTY INSULTS U2U

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT ALEX, EITHER BACK HIM UP OR DEBUNK HIM OR JUST SAY WHY YOU TRUST OR DO NOT TRUST HIM

THAT IS ALL I ASKED TO BEGIN WITH

THERE ARE SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF WHY NOT TO TRUST HIM POSTED EARLIER IF YOU NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING WHAT MY ISSUES ARE WITH ALEX

ANY CONFUSION? KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Please stop making condescending remarks and statements.

Please do not threaten me via U2U: "start with me, and you will get hurt. that is how i play, and i never denied that. "

Please refrain from using ALL CAPS.

When you are prepared to be civil; we will THEN continue the discussion.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Dont trust the man as far as i could throw him....y2k radio show anyone?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
Dont trust the man as far as i could throw him....y2k radio show anyone?

i had not heard of him yet at that time but i have seen some writings about hm being a big fear monger about it but as i recall, everyone was. was alex really predicting some crazy stuff or what?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

was alex really predicting some crazy stuff or what?

Yes.

Now how about rephrasing the question so that it conveys the inquiry you are trying to make.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

was alex really predicting some crazy stuff or what?

Yes.

Now how about rephrasing the question so that it conveys the inquiry you are trying to make.

so you skip the hard questions and go straight to this one? how about you dont worry about how i phrase my question to SOMEONE BESIDES YOU. if you want to answer something, i gave you a list buddy.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Could you please post the list of questions that you are referencing?

Until you do that, we cannot answer them. Please post a list.

I'm sure that would receive some responses if they were understandable.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Could you please post the list of questions that you are referencing?

Until you do that, we cannot answer them. Please post a list.

I'm sure that would receive some responses if they were understandable.

dude. if you cannot figure it out by now, and you respond by telling me how to phrase my questions to other people all while ignoring the post(S) about alex jones betraying a family, hanging with druggies, and so on....then you have nothing i want. the questions are there. you have posted enough to get it by now. if you want to play games. go for it. i am done with you.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
"they are killing you and you dont even know it. go ahead and laugh cops, but this is real, it is admitted. the flouride, mercury, chemtrails, it's all part of the Eugenics program of the NWO. Folks this is admitted!"
-Alex Jones

Ok who admitted this? Where are these admissions?

is this in the form of a question enough for anyone????

note to truth_tellist

DO NOT REPLY

Anyone that needs to be spoon fed over and over a single question and still cannot answer it because the "i" was not capitalized is too stupid to have any information i could possibly see as having any value.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Concerning Flouride: Call your municipal Waterworks. They will tell you if the water is flouridated or not. This will take some effort on your part, possibly ten minutes of it. There is flouride in your toothpaste - read the warning.

Mercury in Vaccines: Google your favourite vaccine, it it contains Thimerasol, then it contains mercury. Some contain SD-40 - google it.

Chemtrails: There are no Weather Modification Laws in America or Canada. There is nothing stopping "chemtrails" - if you believe that sort of thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Concerning Flouride: Call your municipal Waterworks. They will tell you if the water is flouridated or not. This will take some effort on your part, possibly ten minutes of it. There is flouride in your toothpaste - read the warning.

Mercury in Vaccines: Google your favourite vaccine, it it contains Thimerasol, then it contains mercury. Some contain SD-40 - google it.

Chemtrails: There are no Weather Modification Laws in America or Canada. There is nothing stopping "chemtrails" - if you believe that sort of thing.

"if you believe that sort of thing" so even you cannot back up all of them can ya? hell that is not even an answer to anything. all you said is whether or not their are weather modification laws....ok? and what the hell does that address exactly?

aside from that...
did you answer my question?
no.
what was my question?
WHERE ARE THESE ADMISSIONS?????????? WHO ADMITTED IT????????
(THAT THIS IS PART OF A GRAND EUGENICS PROGRAM PURPOSELY AIMED AT KILLING US OFF)

those are the questions of that post. thanks for missing the point every time. please go away. you have added nothing.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I am going to try another route. What I am getting at, and I am sure I have stated this before but apparently it needs to be repeated, Alex Jones is constantly saying, "This is admitted folks." Alex Jones never produces any admissions nore tells me where I might find one. Can anyone back up these "admissions?" Can anyone confirm that anyone has admitted to a global Eugenics program going on? Can anyone confrim what chemtrails are and what they do and who orders them? Can anyone produce the "admission" that they are toxic chemicals used to make us stupid and lethargic?

Truth_tellist, reply to this in any way other than producing those very admissions and I will not respond. You can circumvent your own logic alone for a while or find another thread to say nothing on. Either give me these admissions or stay out of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Please tell us one "admission" that you would like to hear.

Please be concise and direct with your questions and statements.

Pick one thing you would like to have confirmed and clearly define your parameters for us.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So he's obnoxious and done some things that people dislike. Cut the guy some slack he's out there with a megaphone standing up for what he believes in and most of it is your rights too! We need more loud mouths to keep these crooks in check. Who do you trust more Alex Jones or Bilderbergs? Who is more of a threat to you Alex or Bilderbergs? They sit in there and plan on how to make more money and prey off people. They don't see people they see dollars signs. They work a lot like the house of reps. All they do is sit around and write themselves checks all day long with our hard earned money, that took sweat blood and tears to make. Sit around and feed the war machine and pumping money to other countries. All the money spent in the wars every single American could have had medical and dental paid for. So far all we got was grief and a worse economy. Alex Jones is the least of your worries!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
So he's obnoxious and done some things that people dislike. Cut the guy some slack he's out there with a megaphone standing up for what he believes in and most of it is your rights too! We need more loud mouths to keep these crooks in check. Who do you trust more Alex Jones or Bilderbergs? Who is more of a threat to you Alex or Bilderbergs? They sit in there and plan on how to make more money and prey off people. They don't see people they see dollars signs. They work a lot like the house of reps. All they do is sit around and write themselves checks all day long with our hard earned money, that took sweat blood and tears to make. Sit around and feed the war machine and pumping money to other countries. All the money spent in the wars every single American could have had medical and dental paid for. So far all we got was grief and a worse economy. Alex Jones is the least of your worries!

this is at the heart of my question. i do not know anything about the bilderburgs aside from what Alex has said. so if he is actually full of crap, then....anything he says about them is worthless. and if i have evidence that he is a liar, and without him i have NO evidence of wrong doing by the bilderburg group. so i guess i trust them more given that evidence and rational thought. i still appreciate the bullhorn and all but that is all marketing too. radio personalities do some crazy stuff just to get a little attention. it is not at all uncommon to try to be the craziest guy out there. and sometimes in that hurry to win that race, it may be easy to lose sight of the fight you began. i just cannot help but think that after 20 years of fighting the NWO, either he is with them, full of it, or it is hopeless because they are always/never coming.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

this is at the heart of my question. i do not know anything about the bilderburgs aside from what Alex has said. so if he is actually full of crap, then....anything he says about them is worthless. and if i have evidence that he is a liar, and without him i have NO evidence of wrong doing by the bilderburg group. so i guess i trust them more given that evidence and rational thought. i still appreciate the bullhorn and all but that is all marketing too. radio personalities do some crazy stuff just to get a little attention. it is not at all uncommon to try to be the craziest guy out there. and sometimes in that hurry to win that race, it may be easy to lose sight of the fight you began. i just cannot help but think that after 20 years of fighting the NWO, either he is with them, full of it, or it is hopeless because they are always/never coming.

Do you any evidence to support the above claims?

I would really like to see it; unless this is just your opinion....

...So is the above statement your opinion?

If it is not; I await the presentation of your evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join