what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
After carefully reviewing this thread I have discovered that your grammar is worse than it at first appeared.

For instance you say "i" whereas all of the other adults and some of the older children say "I" when the reference themselves in a sentence or statement.

I hope you realize that this seriously detracts from your credibility and causes you to appear less serious about the topic you are discussing.

Your though ill-formed and erroneous were quite effective in conveying your emotion- primarily frustration. Perhaps it is just your way of diatribe.

But such distasteful writing in content and form (as yours) detracts from the Thread itself and inflicts a state of passive ignorance on its readers.

I will ignore it this time, but in the future please take the time to clean up your writing from those frivolous and pointless grammatical and spelling errors that can be easily remedied using the spell-check function.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
seriously?? you are asking us to prove this man's validity to YOU??? you sound as though you are questioning him and that is all good and fine. go and do the *snippin'* research yourself instead of making all of us do the research for you.

there are some things that alex says that I personally may not agree with, but when it comes to the message of "GET THE *SNIP* OUT THERE AND RESEARCH THIS," I support him 110%!!

this is not a fight about alex to me. you can throw all the insults you want my way, but the fact remains that if you want to know what the truth is that YOU NEED to know, you have to research it. you say you have no time and yet you have been on everytime I logged in. so are you researching it yet?

let me start you off on your researching way, as I am a momma spirit and don't mind holding your hand (although, be respectful from now on..... that is all i ask).

what do you see yourself as? an individual or a subject to this "nation"?

if you were born here in america and your first step was on a piece of paper that we commonly call a birth certificate, then you are a "ward" (slave) to the federal gov't. you are what they call openly a federal citizen aka property of the united states federal gov't.

this is a fact. this means that "daddy gov't" takes care of you so long as you realize that should they come colllect from you, the price will be high.

14th ammendment was not meant to be in our constitution as it directly violates the 10th ammendment as laid out by those who founded this country in hopes of giving us all the leg to stand up against tyrannical monsters such as our gov't has become.

look around you guy!! there are cameras at every stop light and any card that you have tracks exactly where your money is going. should they so decide, they can easily moniter this site and every other site and according to such bogus laws as the patriot act, they can arrest you on grounds of opposing their regime.

these proofs that you are seeking are all available online and easily accessed should you quit being defensive and do the research.

what is wrong about our gov't?

federal income tax: wrong
protecting us from our fellow citizens: wrong
protecting us from ourselves: wrong
protecting us by stationing themselves on foreign land: wrong
tricking us into taking our footsteps on a piece of paper: wrong
saying we are federal citizens: wrong
president saying that a dictatorship would be easier: wrong
president making the decision to go to war to free another country: wrong
taking from the individual's earnings to give out to others: wrong
on and on i could go on about: wrong..

bc you are as perfectly capable of doing the research yourself to find the things I listed are a fact and true and they are crimes being committed by your slave masters.

I am a single mom, with a couple jobs, AND a life outside of here and yet I still find the time for educating myself on what this country stands for and what crimes are not only being committed against humanity in this country, but in this world.

argue w/ me, I dare you. just bring proof that I am wrong about these things. if you say a word to contradict me, I will hunt this thread down and make you look like a low life for making me post every bit of personal research I have done. you will look like a fool for contradicting me w/out the research.

I say this as a mom. I say this because it will only mean something important to you if you search these things out on your own. don't "want" us to do it for you.

we all have a piece of this puzzle, but you won't find your piece through us.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
After carefully reviewing this thread I have discovered that your grammar is worse than it at first appeared.

For instance you say "i" whereas all of the other adults and some of the older children say "I" when the reference themselves in a sentence or statement.

I hope you realize that this seriously detracts from your credibility and causes you to appear less serious about the topic you are discussing.

Your though ill-formed and erroneous were quite effective in conveying your emotion- primarily frustration. Perhaps it is just your way of diatribe.

But such distasteful writing in content and form (as yours) detracts from the Thread itself and inflicts a state of passive ignorance on its readers.

I will ignore it this time, but in the future please take the time to clean up your writing from those frivolous and pointless grammatical and spelling errors that can be easily remedied using the spell-check function.

oh that is sooo cute. first of all. my grammar is fine as far as "i." i did not capitalize it. i barely capitalize anything. i am casual that way. if you really knew anything about grammar, you would first be worried if i used it in reference to myself as the subject or object of the preposition. for that is the more common and far more erroneous mistake. i did however begin a sentence with the word "and." but you did not point that out either. so i am sorry i do not hit the shift key in an internet forum at 4:48am for you. i am not sure what that says about my credibility but i know that it took me the time it takes to write this to post it. yours seems to have taken the time it took to write it plust the time it took to run through a thesarus for that wonderfully empty flowery sentence you threw in there to sound smart. if you want to debate grammar and english with me, bring it on, anywhere else, find a place. i will meet you. i will crush you. i came here honestly asking about alex in place of my ignorance. but dont question my grammar and call that anything other than dodging the issue, looking like a petty ass, and just derailing more because you are angry and hurt. find us a nice place, i will come teach you english. i will even use my shift key. i might even double check my typos, that you left out. but this is about alex jones and his credibility, if there is any.
it was just a question. i do not know what your personal stake in it is. but stop just bickering here. it is a waste of bandwidth.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

seriosuly, people chill out. i do not unbderstand why this is making people so angry but i never asked anyone to defend him or prove anything against anything. i just saw tons of anti-alex posts on here so i assumed this place was full of people that knew something about him that i had NOT COME ACROSS WHEN I HAVE DONE RESEARCH. if you can read, you will see that i originally said that i have checked him out and found him to be full of it or exaggerating as much as honest. so i have researched. i have found evidence that goes either way. it is the internet, not a truth machine. when i see his name so many times and his websites attatched to so much disdain, i assume there is something to it. so sorry it bothered you as well. i guess alex jones fans are angry opinionated narcissistic little creeps that just want to argue no matter what the actual statement they are fighting (against?) was. thank you too for your completely worthless addition.

Mod edit: Removed large quote.
Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

argue w/ me, I dare you. just bring proof that I am wrong about these things. if you say a word to contradict me, I will hunt this thread down and make you look like a low life for making me post every bit of personal research I have done. you will look like a fool for contradicting me w/out the research.

ok. so you are threatening me? i never contradicted you, nor called you out on anything , nor really said anything one way or the other about ANYTHNG. but you have threatened me for the contradiction you assume i am ready to bring?
what is wrong with you people.
i never said he was wrong or right
i asked if anyone knew something i should
I SHOULD
if you thin what he has to say is so important...
do you think you should share it?
spread it?
or act like an ass?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
proof of your opinion?

don't lie that you weren't asking for proof. that is a cop out. you have stated over and over again that this was the point of your thread. I am getting upset bc you are backtracking, you know it, and now are insulting to try and cover your tracks.

study the constitution. or hey.......

how about this? tell me what our system of gov't here in America was meant to be and if you answer correctly, I will not post one more time on this thread.

edited to add: and what that system entails and what they want us to believe. just had to clarify, bc it isn't hard to find out what we were meant to be w/ a little research, but indepth research will open your eyes.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Could you please use "I" in place of "i"?

Not that you have to, but you really shouldn't Purposefully NOT do it...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Enough with the attacks on each other.

The topic of the thread is Alex Jones, not each other.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Very well Said.

I have the utmost Respect for single mothers and the fact that you go out of your way to defend the Constitution just astounds me further.

You are contributing very important ideas and information in a place where they will be viwed by thousands of people.

Keep up the Good Work, Patriot.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   

proof of your opinion?

don't lie that you weren't asking for proof. that is a cop out. you have stated over and over again that this was the point of your thread. I am getting upset bc you are backtracking, you know it, and now are insulting to try and cover your tracks.

study the constitution. or hey.......

how about this? tell me what our system of gov't here in America was meant to be and if you answer correctly, I will not post one more time on this thread.

edited to add: and what that system entails and what they want us to believe. just had to clarify, bc it isn't hard to find out what we were meant to be w/ a little research, but indepth research will open your eyes.

what????
right i did say proof. not of your opinion though.
and what does the rest do to help answer me in any way.
if i answer correctly what do i win? you going away?
but you say you want to help, that is why you add me as a friend.
ok so if i answer incorrectly, what do i get? more lambasting?
so either way, does it help to answer my question?
no you are not helping at all.
you say you arent a rude person.
im sorry but so far, that is not where that evidence leads.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Enough with the attacks on each other.

The topic of the thread is Alex Jones, not each other.

please.
and i appologize for every attack lobbed back. i tried to explain once before but i guess i should try again. i am not looking for a fight. i have looked stuff up. i dont get to listen straight through, nor sit at my computer while doing it. i am not going to waste more precious time when i thought this might be easy.
i am sorry i fight back.
i am sorry this is not about cgi drones or reptillians or an attack on freemasons.
i am sorry i expected fans of a show on a christian network would be a little more polite. all these posts and not one answer either way actually. if anything, i have learned to stay away from his fans. if you want to attack me further, start a thread for that. U2U me. use those up, i will respond. lets try to be cordial here. i didnt want to argue in maybe just one thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

ok. so you are threatening me?

what is wrong with you people.

i never said he was wrong or right
i asked if anyone knew something i should
I SHOULD
if you thin what he has to say is so important...
do you think you should share it?
spread it?
or act like an ass?

and seriously, threatening you? hardly!! challenging you would be the better word.

what is wrong is that I am tired of ppl on here questioning alex w/out first doing the research.. you brought this up, I am responding. despite your mocking me after my first post, I highly doubt that if someone stood up for you personally, that you would turn their back on them if they were being questioned character wise.

"what is the deal w/ alex jones" sounds like you are questioning his character and your original post does likewise. if you had come in here with contradictions to his message that could be backed up, then maybe you would have a leg to stand on, but as of now, you have done nothing but insult anyone that said anything along the lines of "do your research first, then we'll talk."

again, alex was very good to me on a personal level and after having done my research I feel honored to stand behind someone who cares about ppl enough to put his good name out there despite the insults that might and obviously will incure.

I hope this answers why, at least I feel passionate about this topic you have posted.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Please Stay On Topic; That being Alex Jones' Credibility.

Alex Jones has been proven to be correct in many instances.

Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them)
Google: PDD-51 - this is on the .gov website
Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones
Google: Continuity of Government,

The list is endless. He is rarely wrong, but since he is a journalist he publishes his errors and corrects himself on his show.

We can really only do so much for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Please Stay On Topic; That being Alex Jones' Credibility.

Alex Jones has been proven to be correct in many instances.

Google:Alex Jones Bohemian Grove (he exposes them)
Google: PDD-51 - this is on the .gov website
Google: REX- 84, RX 84 Alex Jones
Google: Continuity of Government,

The list is endless. He is rarely wrong, but since he is a journalist he publishes his errors and corrects himself on his show.

We can really only do so much for you.

thanks. was that so hard. that is pretty much all i was asking for.
and i really hate to seem argumentative when i finally get what i want but...what exactly did he expose about bohemian grove? i watched his entire film and saw no people of not in attendance, no mock sacrifice, just a loud ritual of some sort.
and what was he right about with rex-84. it is not top secret. and is not what it is mythed up to be so what was he right about about it?
seriously, i am not posing these back just to be argumentative. these are the questions that make me wonder just what credibility he holds. i mean he has been selling me burkey water filters since 2002 at least because G.W was instituting martial law soon. hasnt happend yet. what about the concentration camps. there is so much conflicting info on them, where is the truth and how do you know it is the truth. i listend to him interview someone a few weeks ago and he was shot down at every point he thought his gues expert was there to back up. he sounded like an idiot and worse yet he built the interview up by over and over stating how true this stuff was. so we have the chemtrails thing. well that always leads to conspiracy and urban legend holes. where is the proof there? proof?
again. im not looking for a fight. if you have proof. cool. im very interested. i am much more openminded than it seems im perceived. i am not looking for proof to knock down, im looking for evidence of just how afraid i should really be. REALLY. i mean, he is a broadcaster, who needs listeners in order to exsist and you know that. so that always leaves room for bias. i guess i am just trying to find out how much there is. and thanks for taking this many posts to stop insulting me and tryng to actually address the question i posed.
want to go back to my grammar now?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

honestly, I would quit trying to help him at this point. he has sent me a comment insulting me as a mother and I hope if anyone is watching this and thinking of responding, they will realize this thread was simply meant to bait us into an arguement, obviously or he would have answered the questions posed to him instead of throwing out the insults he did.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Why did you have to be told to google for information?

Isn't using a search engine Stard Procedure when trying to do online research?

We already told you to use the internet for your research - even telling you to google some of the things you heard on his show.

But it wasn't until I laid it out for you step-by-set, exactly what to do that, you were able to acknowledge that is what you should have done in the first place.

You have created this topic in order to derail it by feigning ignorance. You are clearly following an agenda.

Alex Jones says "Do the Research! Find out for Yourself! Don't believe Alex Jones!"

- what do you think he meant by "Research"? and why would he tell you to "Find out for yourself"?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

reply to post by TruthTellist

honestly, I would quit trying to help him at this point. he has sent me a comment insulting me as a mother and I hope if anyone is watching this and thinking of responding, they will realize this thread was simply meant to bait us into an arguement, obviously or he would have answered the questions posed to him instead of throwing out the insults he did.

mods can we just delete these posts about nothing. i was never given any questions pertaining to alex jones. you gave me a civics quiz and i fail to see how that helps. i fail to see how any of this helps from the very beginning. stop it. stop it. stop it. stop it. the comment "insulting you as a mother' was on your profile for everyone to see, not a covert attack by any means. either say somethng about alex jones. his validity. his fraudulence. whichever. no more about me, or your opinion or my opinion. i wont respond to that anymore. i am donw. U2U me. fight somewhere else. argue to no response from now on. stop it.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

reply to post by re22666

Why did you have to be told to google for information?

Isn't using a search engine Stard Procedure when trying to do online research?

We already told you to use the internet for your research - even telling you to google some of the things you heard on his show.

But it wasn't until I laid it out for you step-by-set, exactly what to do that, you were able to acknowledge that is what you should have done in the first place.

You have created this topic in order to derail it by feigning ignorance. You are clearly following an agenda.

Alex Jones says "Do the Research! Find out for Yourself! Don't believe Alex Jones!"

- what do you think he meant by "Research"? and why would he tell you to "Find out for yourself"?

i was not thanking you for giving me any help i did actually need. i was thanking you for at least trying. i was thanking you for at least being close to answering the actual question. but as you can see by my reply to it, i have done that. and i dont buy that. so what else is there? can you back it up with anything i have not found in my searches? if so, great, post it. if not, just hush.
or maybe you can tell me what my agenda is exctly. cant either of you be nice, polite, helpful? anything but rude? are your lives empty? i looked that crap up, and it goes nowhere. you believe it so rabbidly that you are willing to post over and over you anger any my supposed agenda yet you cant take a second to post a link to something real? what is your agenda? what are you defending? you are doing more to harm alex jones reputation than help. both of you. you are ignorant and rude, and more inclined to fight than to help each other out. so i posed some questions back to you in reference to your attempt at help. can you answer them or do you just have more hate to spew? it will fall on deaf ears. anything that backs up or debunks alex - and let me get this as clear as i can - EITHER WAY - i am interested. if my interest comes across as baiting and with an agenda...then go away. no one invited you here. no one askd you to contribute. if you have nothing postive or helpful. go elsewhere and argue with someone else. please. i am humbling begging now. stop fighting here with me. i was not looking for this. i dont want this. this does not answer me. it sure does make me think twice about listening to his show anymore if i am gonna turn into a paranoid ass that sees accusations and agendas everywhere i look.
now im twice as scared, just of very different things. thanks guys. you can stop posting all together now if you just want to keep bashing me. i dont care to do this anymore.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

We have answered your Questions Pertaining To Alex Jones.

Your Signature betrays your true purpose - which appears portray an apt description of your behaviour on this thread thus far.

Google: PDD-51
Google: UNESCO
Google: Codex Alimentarius.

Some of the documents we have referred you to take hours to read and days to understand.

Get back to us when you are done reading the Patriot ACT 1 and 2.

These take three weeks to read and you must have several treatise and Law books on hand. I suggest you start with PDD-51 and lean about Oliver North. If you start now you can probably be finished by Monday.

Download a Copy of Black's Law dictionary to help learn the Language of the Law - with which these documents are written.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by re22666

We have answered your Questions Pertaining To Alex Jones.

Your Signature betrays your true purpose - which appears portray an apt description of your behaviour on this thread thus far.

Google: PDD-51
Google: UNESCO
Google: Codex Alimentarius.

Some of the documents we have referred you to take hours to read and days to understand.

Get back to us when you are done reading the Patriot ACT 1 and 2.

These take three weeks to read and you must have several treatise and Law books on hand. I suggest you start with PDD-51 and lean about Oliver North. If you start now you can probably be finished by Monday.

Download a Copy of Black's Law dictionary to help learn the Language of the Law - with which these documents are written.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by TruthTellist]

just amazing. how have i behaved on this thread so far? well at first, inquisitive, then even humble, then defensive and angry. read this from the beginning and tell me who threw the first blow.
now onto your documents. reading them does what to bolster alex jones? you are telling me he was right about stuff. stuff i already knew of, so did most people. and what about them? basically you are saying, he is right about weather, see, look here is the weather channel. what?? what was he right about exactly though that shows he is a standup guy and honest. you are not showing me that alex is honest or dishonest. you are saying here are govt documents anyone can get. read them.
ok and then what?
what do you want from me?
if you cannot just say hey, look. alex said such and such and such. sounded crazy right? well here it is!
you have not done that.
seems simple if he is so full of truth.
what you have done is insult and obfuscate and then wrap yourself in the your own arrogance at how stupid or ignorant you assume i am because i cannot take vague references to documents i have seen before as any kind of evidence of alex jones character or record as a truth teller.
as i have said, if you cannot help. go away.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join