It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Your credibility would not have been questioned if you had simply posted a link or an audio clip of Alex Jones saying the things you allege that he said. Now that you have done this little song and dance for us, dodging and avoiding posting any evidence; It is safe to say that you are lying.

You have already had almost two days to provide us with evidence - yet all you do is tell us reasons why you don't feel YOU have to. Given how easy it would be to find such evidence and link it to us, I must say that your persistent refusal to do so is indicative of your continued deception in this regard.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Actually, it has not been two days yet and i stated right away that i never would be. See, your problem is that you are worried about MY credibility. I was concerned with Alex's credibility. That is also what you should worry yourself over. I asked my question and got my answer. If you are happy with Alex, super. I heard some stuff that I thought was a little over the top and asked it here. When his biggest supporter here calls that an outright lie, I have all i need. You can question my credibility all you want. Even if you proved me a liar that would never make Alex honest.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by re22666

Some of the stuff Alex Jones puts out is definitely food for thought and he does dispense fact from time to time, however the conclusions he draws range from intelliegent and spot-on to side splittingly paranoid. When going over Alex's stuff use your common sense BS filter.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOFORN
reply to post by re22666

Some of the stuff Alex Jones puts out is definitely food for thought and he does dispense fact from time to time, however the conclusions he draws range from intelliegent and spot-on to side splittingly paranoid. When going over Alex's stuff use your common sense BS filter.

Are you implying Alex Jones is lying when he says Al Gore runs a secret terrorist youth squad, that operates at night, slashing the tires and burning down the houses of people who speak out against global warming?!

Here I was thinking he stood for truth

[edit on 19-9-2008 by ANoNyMiKE]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NOFORN

It just seems that if most of what he says is true in the first place, he does not need to run down these paranoid delusions to make his case better. Makes me wonder what else he says that he knows is false to bolster his ratings.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NOFORN

Indeed.. much of what he says has been confirmed as true, some of it as exaggerated, and some of it as utter nonsense.

When I first discouvered his movies, I took anything he said at face value.

I first started to doubt the 'total package' when he went on about how Belgian UN-soldiers allegedly killed hundreds of people..

This was never the case, a couple Belgian blue-helmets thought it would be a great idea to pee on some African kids while on a mission, taking photo's of the whole 'action'.. Not one of my prouder moments to be a Belgian but they did not kill people..

So, in the end it comes down to the line he often uses himself.

'don't take my word for it, go out and research this for your own'

nowadays I'm a bit more of a sceptic when I see his material but I'm eternaly gratefull he put my gears in motion and made mé go out and do some research on topics I find interesting..

Denouncing all he says as lies is as dangerous as taking it all as gospel imho..

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

You have a good point and it is Alex show that has made me look into alot of things. I just have to question the overall package when I see the amount of lies start to add up. Why, when armed with such strong truths, would he need to make this other stuff up? I mean if his intentions are true, you would think he would want to go out bullet proof with no hope of being shot down for fraud. But, he does it and he does it more and more lately. I just need to know where this guy is coming from and why he bothers to make so much stuff up. Especially your example. Why slander Belgian Soldiers in such a way, was there a good reason to spread that story?

P.S. TruthTellist, care to tell us why Alex lied about this soldier incident or claim that the urine eventually killed a bunch of kids?

[edit on 9/19/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What soldier incident?

You are going to have to be more descriptive.

Got any links?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
oh boy.. I think I must have missed some of the story, it wasn't only urinating on kids, they also did torture and kill

I've found this link concerning the Belgian 'Peacekeeping' incident in Somalia:

whatreallyhappened.com...

I don't take the website name at face value either, but it seems 'our' boys did torture and kill several people. REALLY not proud to be Belgian now

Just goes to show, if you want the thruth about a subject, you need to research it.

As an afterthought, when you know that the UN has used vaccins to sterilize unwitting African children, is it really that far fetched to believe AIDS was a weaponized virus, and not some fluke of nature ?

I'm not saying I believe this to be true, because I haven't really dug into the subject. But I'm not discounting it out of hand, either.. and I might spend some time searching for the total picture of this subject now that I had to correct my own view about one of the things I thought to be a gross exaggeration for sure..

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phatcat

No, it is not hard to believe alot of the things Alex says. The problem is that when he claims it is admitted and declassified, over and over and over and over again, well then I kinda feel a need to see those docs. I mean declassified and admitted means that I can get my hands on it. It is available to the public. So...where is it?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist

What soldier incident?

You are going to have to be more descriptive.

Got any links?

I was referring to the one explained fully in the post above mine. I did not realize that you only came here to read my posts but perhaps you should broaden that to the other posters on the thread. Then you would have not only known what I was asking about, you would have had an opportunity to prove you hero right. So sad you missed that little window.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think that AJ is a pied piper and distorts the truth just enough to make people run in circles. I also am under the impression that he is he uses allot of the tactics that FOX news and other media anchor men use to manipulate opionion.

He is very good at taking other peoples research and naming it his own. What better way to round disenters up then to have a conspiracy god as the shepard. I also have a sinking feeling that he promotes negative thoughts in people. If the people create their own reality then what type of reality would people create after listening to AJ?

Even tho he shares allot of the same opinions most of us have about the world today he comes off very extreme about it. The masses of the unawakened could catorgorize all of truthers as the same type of personality that AJ has.

I just wonder why a person who is so popular and has such a huge following would still be around. Its not like the PTB couldn't erase or jail a threat like him if he was a true threat. Others have been taken out see William Cooper.

Other sites that have their own ideas of Jones.

www.illuminati-news.com...

"Was Alex Jones allowed to expose the Bohemian Club because he needed a sensation to be able to get a lot of followers?

If so, he could thereafter, in a big soup, mix truth with half-truths and stir together correct with misleading information, which will confuse and point the public in a wrong direction, By also excluding vital information, as of who are the top Illuminati, just adds to the mix.

In this audio interview with Eric Phelps, expert on the Jesuit Order and the Roman Catholic Church, he clearly proves how Alex Jones has deep Jesuit (top Illuminati) connections, and how he suppresses all information related to the Jesuits, and how he deliberately censors everyone on his show who is trying to bring up the Jesuit Order. [ii]

Also, later on in this article, don't miss the late Bill Cooper's "Hour of the Time" Radio Show from January 2000 on Alex Jones, and how the latter terrified all his listeners on Dec 31, 1999 regarding what would happen at midnight of Y2K. People were so frightened that they literally ran for the hills. Like Cooper says here, the reason for this Y2K fear mongering was to hopefully, from the government's perspective, create so much fear that people would do something stupid towards the government - stupid enough to implement Martial Law. Fortunately it didn't go that far. In perspective, we know nothing serious happened at midnight of 2000. Cooper looked through Alex Jones already 7 years ago.

Here are some interesting comments from the Eric Phelps interview:....." Much more on this site to post all.

Also here are some other sites that discuss him as well.

fight-tyranny.blogspot.com...
www.spirituallysmart.com...
anti-cointelpro.blogspot.com...
www.cassiopaea.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think that Alex Jones made the wrong career choice. He would been much more successful as a professional wrestler personality. In fact if he would have chosen that line of work, he could have taken the NWO head on!!

Go get'em Alex

On a serious note why would anyone believe a man who interprets everything as a conspiracy?

Someone dies: conspriracy

Quote someone out of context: conspiracy

Police doing their job: conspiracy

Businesses making money: conspiracy

etc etc etc...

There has not been a time when he has quoted an article and not found a way to spin it into a some sort of conspiracy. Who exactly is the fear mongering propagandist again?

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Cool Hand Luke]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So, as far as if he checks out, yes he does. The "evidence" I have been shown that apparently debunks him is based on conjecture and assumed relations and memberships with zionist organizations. The same damning evidence was asserting that the vatican is behind all the bad things in the world. People, all the stuff he and his guests who agree whole heartedly with him are happening now. Why disbelieve it anymore? Martial law, banker takeovers, all of it. It is happening for real and you people who convince yourself the annunaki, reptillians, or the pope are behind this need to stop insulting us who believe in facts such as those alex jones and george noory bring to light through the radio shows.
To the original poster, no matter what, if he is wrong or right, just listen to what he has to say. If he is right, and he is constantly being proved so, you might want to know what he is talking about. Hell, we still listen to Bush's radio addresses even though we don't believe him.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
reply to post by Phatcat

No, it is not hard to believe alot of the things Alex says. The problem is that when he claims it is admitted and declassified, over and over and over and over again, well then I kinda feel a need to see those docs. I mean declassified and admitted means that I can get my hands on it. It is available to the public. So...where is it?

As far as I'm concerned there aren't any "documents", it's a term that he uses in place of actual source references. Why is anyone's guess, I think it could be that he read something relating to whatever he's discussing and doesn't have the article to reference on hand.. if he did, he wouldn't need to let his imagination drive his reporting and what fun would that be?

I've asked for the secret declassified documents on his forum before, I was shown a sub forum of ridiculously old and completely irrelevant documents that neither contained any useful information nor were they anything I've heard him speak about. All boring stories that everyone has heard on their local news. If those are his "secret documents" then it's no wonder he has to invent his own on the spot.

Or you get his forum lemmings spamming you with incoherent terms for you to "google". From those results you get countless blog entries and alternative news sites you've never heard of, hardly credible by any standards. Then when you confront his flock about nwovaccineholocaust.blogspot.com not being a reliable reference they break down and resort to accusing you of being a paid disinfo agent for the NWO or the CIA

Good luck in your quest for the fabled documents, you'll need it

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

He posted that TWO WEEKS ago. I doubt he'll have the chance to read your retort.

Why must you always resort to ad hominem attacks?

why would anyone accuse you of being CIA? or even a 'paid disinfo agent'?

Please show us some proof that you have actually been given such a compliment. I doubt that you have.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

He posted that TWO WEEKS ago. I doubt he'll have the chance to read your retort.

Why must you always resort to ad hominem attacks?

why would anyone accuse you of being CIA? or even a 'paid disinfo agent'?

Please show us some proof that you have actually been given such a compliment. I doubt that you have.

Yeah, I posted that TWO WEEKS ago, so how would I ever get the chance to read the response to it. Wait, that makes no sense at all. I am sorry, did I neglect to tell you that I have updated my schedule since the last copy I gave you? There is no need to speak for me, especially when it makes no sense at all. Please keep to speaking for yourself and your own misguided love of a pathalogical liar.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
So, as far as if he checks out, yes he does. The "evidence" I have been shown that apparently debunks him is based on conjecture and assumed relations and memberships with zionist organizations. The same damning evidence was asserting that the vatican is behind all the bad things in the world. People, all the stuff he and his guests who agree whole heartedly with him are happening now. Why disbelieve it anymore? Martial law, banker takeovers, all of it. It is happening for real and you people who convince yourself the annunaki, reptillians, or the pope are behind this need to stop insulting us who believe in facts such as those alex jones and george noory bring to light through the radio shows.
To the original poster, no matter what, if he is wrong or right, just listen to what he has to say. If he is right, and he is constantly being proved so, you might want to know what he is talking about. Hell, we still listen to Bush's radio addresses even though we don't believe him.

Oh that is funnny funny stuff. I myself never presented any evidence AGAINST him so I know you are not debunking mine. We are here looking for any evidence that actually SUPPORTS him. See, there is a huge chasm there. Do you have these declassified documents? Do you have these admissions? There are about 100 a day mentioned in 4 hours. Where are they all? I do not need to disprove Alex. He lies, claims his lies are backed up by available evidence. If you want to support him, how about you show us where this stuff is?

To put him on the same pedastle as Noory is just the icing on the cake. Apparently you have never bothered to look into good old George very much since the list of known frauds that he associates with is rather staggering. But then, it seems as though you are somewhat unfamiliar with researching the people on the radio that talk about pedophile satanic NWO and shadow people.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a hero whose passion is so great he is literally dedicating his entire life to finding the truth, and keep everyone informed of the sheer evil that is out there and he is looking out not just for himself, he is looking out for me and YOU.

I commend him for taking the initiative, working around the clock to bring people the REALITY in this country, as hard as it is to listen to sometimes.

He is not enjoying any of what he is saying. But he is doing it to bring us THE TRUTH.

He is a man among men and maybe the only MAN in this country today looking for truth and justice.

While others are worried about piddly stuff mundane stuff, he is out there getting to the truth, and the levels we are sinking to with this administration. He is NOT AFRAID!!!!
He is a man and more should follow in his footsteps instead of watching tv and eating chicken wings.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I'm going to have ask you to post a link to the audio file wherein he made the "millions of children in cages eating hot dogs comment"

I think you are making it up - you are Lying, about what Jones said on his show.... when you were last on here, didn't you just demand members to show links to sources?

Lets hear it. Post the link. Show some evidence. If you have it.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join