It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the deal with Alex Jones

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Wow. This thread got totally derailed by a grammar Nazi.

Very good grammar-Nazi'ing, grammar Nazi. You are the Fuhrer of the Grammar Nazis. Here is your cookie. Oops, it is not a cookie at all. It is a Grammar Cracker.

In response to the OP, the reason that people get ticked at Alex Jones is not so much for the things he says, but for the things he doesn't say.

Here is the one that springs to mind the quickest:

Ask Alex Jones about "the Zionist media" and you won't hear squat, because he works for those sort of people. Try to find an instance of Alex Jones directly criticizing Israel. Not likely, again because the media is owned by that sort. Ask him if he believes that the "Holocaust" numbers may have been fudged in order to gain massive sympathy for a certain group of people after the war, and again you are likely to find him silent. Why?

Maybe he is sitting in AIPAC's pocket between McCain and Obama, shouting "Kill Palestinians" through his bullhorn.

Here is a good long starting point if you wish to know more:

www.opposingdigits.com...

i am not sure what all this "ask alex about his zionist owners" stuff is all about. i could really care less about his views on the jews. you seem a little bit anti-semetic, and i never asked why people get mad at him but thanks for your input their. i do not get any of that, i also do not care. if he loves jews, hates jews, works for jews, whatever. i am asking about his honesty. is he lying about the holocaust? what are you and others who post this zionist owner crap talking about and relevance does it have here?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by re22666
the reason i really ask is because every time i have come across his name on ATS, it is followed by vitriol. so he seems to be pretty hated. just curious what is up with him? how much of what he says is worth listening to aside from the entertainment of it?

i never asked why people get mad at him but thanks for your input their

Did I missing something?

Anyway, that link is more than enough to get you started.

"Seacrest, out!"

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

the reason i really ask is because every time i have come across his name on ATS, it is followed by vitriol. so he seems to be pretty hated. just curious what is up with him? how much of what he says is worth listening to aside from the entertainment of it?

i never asked why people get mad at him but thanks for your input their

Did I missing something?

Anyway, that link is more than enough to get you started.

"Seacrest, out!"

you know what, instead of arguing with you about it, how about i jsut ask again. does he have any credibility at all?

you can feel free to answer my questions as long as i covered yours now.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
i clearly asked about the mans credibility. it seems to me that the only people that uderstand that, are the ones that did not show up with a prepared speech and an agenda of their own to share. he says alot of things are admitted and declassified. i say i cannot find these admissions and declassified docs so is he a liar or does someone out there have them for me to look at?

i do not understand what the obsession is with his owners and israel.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Question for the OP:

This is quite relevant as it shows that he is not just provoking Alex Jones Show fans;

How many FOIA requests have you filed?

When was the Last time you read any government Document at a Library?

What was the the name of the Last Document (not online) that you have obtained and read?
(and I am referring to being in possession of copies of the documents themselves)

What library did you get it from?

If you have never done this, can I please ask you why?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
Question for the OP:

This is quite relevant as it shows that he is not just provoking Alex Jones Show fans;

How many FOIA requests have you filed?

When was the Last time you read any government Document at a Library?

What was the the name of the Last Document (not online) that you have obtained and read?
(and I am referring to being in possession of copies of the documents themselves)

What library did you get it from?

If you have never done this, can I please ask you why?

hey truthtellist, question for you.

i once said that when asked direct questions that you cannot answer, you will finally go away and wait until enough other posts come by that you can easily forget my question to you and throw your two cents back in. we have gone around enough times. i will gladly, gladly answer all you have, if you just go back and answer the last question that i posed to you. i will not waste 5 more pages answering what question over and over.

thank you for proving to me and anyone else that can read that i was 100% right about you.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
truthtellist, i listend to alex enough about how "aids is a eugenics program designed disease. purposely created and spread. this is now de-classified."

where are those declassified docs????

the ones that specifically say that aids was designed and made and then spread on purpose.

where are those declassified documents truthtellist.

feel free to leave this board until enough posts blot this out too. i promise not to miss you.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
For my Fellow ATS members to peruse at their leisure; The Document Proving that AIDS was manufactured as was Ebola Weaponized:

Department of Defense Appropriations for 1970 H.B. 15090

This is just one of the several documents you will hear Alex Jones freaking out and screaming about

[edit on 17-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

For my Fellow ATS members to peruse at their leisure; The Document Proving that AIDS was manufactured as was Ebola Weaponized:

This is just one of the several documents you will hear Alex Jones freaking out and screaming about

your link doesnt work genius.

yup just clicked it 10 times and all i get is a blank page with "protected" on it. you already tried this before with some website that was nothing more than a maze of foia docs and NONE were what you claimed. just take a screen shot and put the docs up right here. you can do it.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by re22666]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I have had the same problem with links from that website, for some reason they always go to the "Dial Protected" bit.

It seems like the "Dial Protected" bit is present on pages that were cut-n-pastes from other websites, the CMS they use might be set to nullify links for whatever reason. Dunno.

A bit of digging turned up this:

www.apfn.org...

Both of the PDF files available at the top of the page downloaded properly, but I haven't skimmed them yet.

Edited to avoid posting 2 times in a row:

I have been reading some things about the development of AIDS that are interesting, and would like to dicuss it at length. Problem is that the thread is in danger of getting hijacked.

Would the OP mind if we shifted the topic of this thread toward the AIDS thing, or should we start a dedicated germ warfare thread?

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Symbiote]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I have had the same problem with links from that website, for some reason they always go to the "Dial Protected" bit.

It seems like the "Dial Protected" bit is present on pages that were cut-n-pastes from other websites, the CMS they use might be set to nullify links for whatever reason. Dunno.

A bit of digging turned up this:

www.apfn.org...

Both of the PDF files available at the top of the page downloaded properly, but I haven't skimmed them yet.

Edited to avoid posting 2 times in a row:

I have been reading some things about the development of AIDS that are interesting, and would like to dicuss it at length. Problem is that the thread is in danger of getting hijacked.

Would the OP mind if we shifted the topic of this thread toward the AIDS thing, or should we start a dedicated germ warfare thread?

[edit on 17-8-2008 by Symbiote]

honestly at this point i think it barely matters. noone has proven anything and only one person is even "trying." my only problem is that i have made so many complaints about this thread being derailed that i feel it would be hypocritical to then tell you to go ahead, even though i think it is worthy of discussion. i think you should open a thread. i have read some interesting thngs too, and i do not necessarily feel i know the truth about it's origin one way or the other. i do however know how i feel about alex jones professing to have the proof and never showing it.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

finally got the links to work and downloaded the pdfs. guess what. big shocker, not one declassified document admitting to the development of AIDS. i guess that is why it is so hard to just simply post one instead of these impossibly circuitous links of mazes of more links.

there is NO DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENT ADMITTING TO THE DEVELOPEMENT OF AIDS. not in that post anyway. there are stories, theories, written by a person, based on bills with ominous and vague backstories. but vague is hardly an admission. there is nothing in there that resembles the declassified documents alex jones claims exsist. i would ask again but i am afraid this has run its course.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Here's an interesting twist.Playing soon at my local arts centre.Alex goes thespain.I wonder if the author was inspired by Alex or if it's just art imitating life?

ZERO

Theatre Absolute in a co-production with Warwick Arts Centre
Dates
Mon 29 Sep 7:45PM

ZERO

Written by Chris O'Connell
Directed by Matt Aston

Chaotic, fast, furious, Zero is the latest play from Coventry's multi award-winning Theatre Absolute. It is an explosive and anarchic examination of the ethics of torture and the curse of censorship.

Set twenty years from now and in the face of unabated nihilism, hundreds of torture camps have been created to extract information - at any cost - from those who aim to blow apart a world that is wealthy beyond its dreams.

Alex, a translator at Camp Zero, wants to tell the world of the brutal regime within the walls of the camp, but as a consequence his life is suddenly in danger. Survival is of course paramount, death may be inevitable, but the truth has to be told.

"This is theatre at its best. There are no gimmicks, no cheap shots, just wonderful words and glorious actors." British Theatre Guide on Hang Lenny Pope

"Dramatic brilliance."Metro on Street Trilogy

Contains strong language and adult themes.

£10 (£8), Preview Monday: all tickets £7.50

www.theatreabsolute.co.uk

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The answer to your question is right there in your scrit.

i already know he is a master of hyperbole. his favorite phrase is "folks, this is admitted." many times that actual admission is pretty hard to find.

IMHO most people here demand facts and proof, which Alex, God love him, sometimes falls short of.

And Alex, well, you gott'a admit his bumper music STINKS.

But (again IMO) he's got a hell of a fight and isn't afraid of making his opinion known. So, even if he can be a sometime freak job, you have to admire the fact he isn't a wallflower. All in all - at least Alex is trying... You just have to learn what to subscribe to and what to leave behind.

... do the big-fig-newton ...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

You only think AJ is nutty is because you hear and believe the opposite
from sources unknown.

If we can find the dis info alien dirty commie rat putting out the 'truth'
first, we would always know not to listen.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
The answer to your question is right there in your scrit.

i already know he is a master of hyperbole. his favorite phrase is "folks, this is admitted." many times that actual admission is pretty hard to find.

IMHO most people here demand facts and proof, which Alex, God love him, sometimes falls short of.

And Alex, well, you gott'a admit his bumper music STINKS.

But (again IMO) he's got a hell of a fight and isn't afraid of making his opinion known. So, even if he can be a sometime freak job, you have to admire the fact he isn't a wallflower. All in all - at least Alex is trying... You just have to learn what to subscribe to and what to leave behind.

... do the big-fig-newton ...

yes this is very well said. I agree

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by re22666

You only think AJ is nutty is because you hear and believe the opposite
from sources unknown.

If we can find the dis info alien dirty commie rat putting out the 'truth'
first, we would always know not to listen.

Wow, I canot believe how people like you assume things. How about the fact that, as has been stated ad nauseum here, HE NEVER BACKS UP THE STUFF HE SAYS IS BACKED UP. He is hard to believe, because he lies. I myself do not believe the 'opposite' of what alex says. I would say my beliefs fally about 80% inline with his. But if you are going to claim that you have declassified documents and admissions all the time, you need to help us find a few of them. There are none for most of the stuff he claims is admitted. Even today he went on about aids being made in a lab as part of the eugenics program being admitted. As we can see from above, the closest thing to proof anyone has shown so far is a fiction written by an author based on a vague bill that never once admits aids is being designed as part of any program or at all.

SHOW US THE PROOF OF THESE ADMISSIONS AND DECLASSIFICATIONS ALEX-SUPPORTERS. Or admit that he is full of it.

p.s. I love his bumper music. There is nothing better than godless 80's heavy metal on a christian channel that spends 20 hours a day telling you how satanic that is. At least around here that is how it is.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Azrael75]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
AJ may have sources he can not divulge.
People doing these bad things have snitches that give us the heads up.

What documents can ever be found.

Working with the biggest secrets of the world from media inputs
means you take what you or I get or like.

AJ's false flag episode was well documented.
Even lacking to some conspiracy theories.

If he is on to an aids expose, he has right as any dis or non dis info agent.
I got theories on UFOs that have all sorts of beams and some might
cause immune system damage that evolve as pneumonia and death.
A good UFO scenario for test beaming a cow and when its dead in the
field pick it up and give it an autopsy and chuck it back on the ground.
Dis info is alien or cult cattle mutilation.

There must be hundreds of Illuminati out there doing bad things
because that's what they do, as AJ says so many times.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
AJ may have sources he can not divulge.
People doing these bad things have snitches that give us the heads up.

What documents can ever be found.

Working with the biggest secrets of the world from media inputs
means you take what you or I get or like.

AJ's false flag episode was well documented.
Even lacking to some conspiracy theories.

If he is on to an aids expose, he has right as any dis or non dis info agent.
I got theories on UFOs that have all sorts of beams and some might
cause immune system damage that evolve as pneumonia and death.
A good UFO scenario for test beaming a cow and when its dead in the
field pick it up and give it an autopsy and chuck it back on the ground.
Dis info is alien or cult cattle mutilation.

There must be hundreds of Illuminati out there doing bad things
because that's what they do, as AJ says so many times.

You completely miss the pont. About once every ten minutes, Alex Jones reminds me that I should believe what he is saying because it is not just his word but it is declassified and admitted.

OK, if that is why I should beleive you, then they should be available to back that claim right? And why would declassified documents stll be unavailable? Why would he tell us every day that we can go look at these AIDS documents ourselves but he cannot publish them or tell me where they are?

The fact that you believe in aliens with NO evidence to back that up, explains why you have no problem accepting someone telling you to believe them BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE DOCUMENTS TO BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY...but you can't see these documents.

OK, The US government is secretly planning on giving everyone $1,000,000,000 on January 1st, 2009. This is true, people. This is admitted and declassified.

Believe me?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join