It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i am friends with an alien

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

5. When you are meditating with him, he gives you visions. What do you see?

It's hard to describe how exactly I am able to perceive these things. The 'visions' are a bit like dreaming. I get so encompassed that it seems real, and I forget that I even exist at all. In fact, when I have trouble receiving his energy, I will often have dreams when I go to sleep that make clear anything I missed during the daytime.
Before my little 'awakening' I could not handle the energy John was using to communicate. I would only feel the energy in my body. I often ended up having panic attacks.. once I even passed out cold. It's hard to describe the physical sensation.
Then one day, out of the blue, John whacked me on the chest with his palms, so hard that fell backwards! As I was laying there on the floor I suddenly got tunnel vision, and quickly lost all of my senses entirely. Instead, I could feel the entire universe moving, and all that is good encompassing me, and for a moment I could see EVERYTHING. Every little speck of existence. It scared me a little and it was then I returned to my body, which was tingling with a good feeling all over. The good feeling is still with me 90% of the time.
It's hard to perceive with my mind the things I saw, and the things he shows me every day. It is not my mind that sees these things, it's my spirit. From the moment I got tagged, (that's what I like to call it, when John whacked me on the chest), I've been able to better handle John's energy. Not to say it doesn't still make me uncomfortable from time to time. My progress increased ten-fold from that moment.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

Hey siree,

I’m a Junior in high school, and I am stuck going taking classes that don’t resonate with me, and stuck in a rigid school structure that doesn’t fit me. I’m pretty much forced to stay in this system by my parents. And after this, I’ll be stuck going to a college to get a $100,000 piece of paper saying I am smart. Then probably be stuck in a 9-5 job that I don’t want. This whole system just irritates the heck out of me.

Will the SHTF anytime soon (like within the next year or so)? Once it does, will I have a chance to escape from this system?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

One more question about John. Does he have some sort of calendar, like the Mayans, or can he simply predict the future? I mean, I wonder how he knows these things.

John has no need for a calendar. Though he himself currently cannot travel through time, he can still feel all the vibrations and energy from every point in space and time. He is kind of like a living radio, tuning in to certain frequencies. It's the energy and emotions from living things that he can feel.

Now ask your friend if he/she has any buddies and the technology to stop the BP Oil gush and will they help us out here?

This is something that must take its course in order for us humans to learn from our own mistakes. All things will be made right in time.

an you ask John, or maybe you know yourself, how do we go about preparing our young children for the change? thanks namaste

Children are actually much closer to the spirit than most adults. They are still fresh souls, innocent and uncorrupted by most of the bad in the world. Everyone should listen to their children closely.. they can see things we can't!
Just keep them on the right path. Teach them the meaning of love, and the importance of giving. The children are our future! It is likely they were born into this time for a purpose. Trust that their spirits will forever be kept safe. We will, each of us, find true peace when our missions on the physical plain are completed.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
is he attractive physically?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thank you for answering my questions about the kids.
So is everyone on for 8:30pm central standard time as well? I have to work tonight at that time, but might be able to take a break , and will be happy to meditate every evening I can at that time from now on.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
[edit on 7-6-2010 by Isis_Is_I]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

1. Do you think ET's might have an integral part in our future society? Kind of like Star Trek where you walk into a bar and see humans, but also many different ET's from many races (just an example).

Yes. I mentioned earlier that all the planets will be renewed, we will have more space and resources, and be more in tune with our spirits. This will make our solar system one of a few hundred known as highly habitable, or more like.. highly hospitable. We will share Venus and Mars with John's species. The Moon will split from Earth and become its own planet. It will be inhabited by a non-humanoid, water-dwelling species. Yes, there will be water on the Moon. This species will be highly enlightened as well. With positive vibes throughout, it will be a few thousand years before any hostile species like the Greys manage to ruin the party.

2. If there would be no need for technology in the future, does that mean we would use internal technology like the merkavah to travel to places/times through light?

Yes, you are right about traveling through light. John has joined me for this post and confirms. There are many different kinds of light, all of the different colors. Lots of them humans can't see, hear, or feel. Each of these lights vibrates at a frequency, and those frequencies combined makes a "music map" (John's words) of the universe.
That's about as far as I can go with this one

Just curious, but how did you get the date of Winter 2011? Just a guess based on events? I know I've been hearing sooner with the system falling apart this summer into fall, changes by the end of the year and then some sort of disclosure in early 2011. If not in a formal wau, how will the beings make themself known? Mass flyover?

I'm glad this question is up now because according to John, it will actually be February of 2012. Sorry for my misinterpretation.
But since you asked HOW I got the date, I'll tell you.

I actually got my whole timeline for these events based on a series of dreams over a 4 month period that started the beginning of this year. I saw it all go down in perfect order. For several days, it would be summertime in my dreams. The next few, Fall, then, Winter. I was certain I was able to see the seasons that coincided with these events but now I have learned, in my dreams the seasons were all symbolic. Summer: a time full of light, life, and warmth. Winter: The opposite. Though I did dream the events in the proper sequence, I guess I'm still a bit off on the timeframe.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Siree, thank you for responding to my questions. That was quite a lot, and I appreciate it. You communicate well.

You mentioned in a post that the muscular/skeletal structure on John's chest was "different". Do you think we could see a photo of his chest?

I know this might sound forward, but since we wouldn't see his face, I don't see that it could be terribly intrusive.

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Sorry, I just don't know how comfortable I'd be taking pictures of anyone's bare chest. It's uncomfortable enough seeing his.
There is already a regular picture of John going around somewhere. Surely you've seen it?

I'm about to call it a night, but here's some good reading:
Om Yoga Scroll down and download the e-book. It's a great guide for those having trouble with meditation or are just getting started.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Isn't it wonderful how the alien that ends up lost in space (earth to us) is the one that has all the universal knowledge, super powers and evidently a very high profile since he apparently knows everything about our future and the universe.

Why we never end up with the alien dude that is in charge of cleaning the toilets, moping the floors and throwing out the garbage?

Just wondering...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Those job positions in the universe are strictly reserved for us humans! Actually John was cleaning up cow patties for a good year of his life with us, but that was back when we weren't sure if he was retarded or just insane. Now we know he is neither. I never claimed that he was a genius among his own kind. According to him, he's not as spiritually advanced as most.
I know I still have a couple more questions that need answering. I've been busy with school/homework all day. Right now, I have to go get John. Someone from one of the businesses down the street just called me. Apparently, a spider made a home in their coke machine overnight, and built its web in the slot you reach into to get your soda. She says John's been there since before they opened warning people not to reach inside!
I think he might be more concerned for the spider. I can't stop laughing now.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this story.
I feel we must prepare ourselves on a spiritual basis for the coming changes.
It's a great time to be alive.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Thank you for the story, I have read all the posts so far and it is a very interesting read which I think is true.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I've read through the whole thing, and I for one believe you.

I'd like to ask John a question too.

When will the great disappearing happen and by which rules will be selected?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
In preparation for all of these things, please mind your thoughts and actions. Remember to act through love and only love. Shun money. Do not ask for it, do not save it, do not buy things just to have them. They are not important. Keep your diet as close to raw, whole, uncooked foods as you possibly can. Buy straight from the farmer when possible. Get yourselves to a purer state. It's summer after all. Taste it this year!

Oh, and learn to drink water again. Just plain H2O. Nothing fancy.

The way forward is through asceticism in daily life but with a heart bursting with love. The richness comes from within.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i think they were out back here last night man, seriously

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Quick question..

Why are you finishing school before TSHTF if we are all going to be "awakened", if and when, TSHTF?

Sort of pointless right?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hi. How interesting indeed. Can you please ask John his thoughts on what humans eat? Like eating flesh; veganism etc. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
the way you described the man, he almosts sounds like the mentally handicapped Billy Bob Thornton in "SlingBlade"

French fried taters...mmmhmm.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by State of Mind]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ian/siree-

2 things you stated don't make sense, and I was hoping you could clarify...

1) You mentioned something about an organic "cleansing", wouldn't that kill any and all life forms? Maybe I misunderstood.

2) The moon will become it's own planet- I thought the Earth needs the moon to survive? No moon and there's no tides. I thought it also keeps our rotational axis stable.

Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join