It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds Untouchable?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My first post here, lets see if I don't make a fool of myself.

My greatest fascination is with the shear power and influence held by the Rothschild family while keeping an extraordinarily low profile. I believe that they are the lords of the manor (earth), and that even other notable families like the Rockefellers, Morgans etc fear them.

But I can't help but wonder are they untouchable? invincible?

I know they're working together but could other rich families destroy them if they wanted?

If a major organized criminal organization (Mafia, MS-13 etc) decided to target them for elimination could they?

Or is all this pointless and we should just start accepting our future herders?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekIllumination

Within the classic framework of influence peddling, blackmail and murder they are close to untouchable, as they probably have the best information service and a vast network that is probably better organised than most international intelligence agencies. Hell, it actually encompasses international intelligence agencies. Anyone who dared try would probably have all his family and most of his friends wiped out.

If they reached the public consciousness level they could all be hanging from assorted high places within a few decades, you can't enslave mankind and live to tell the tale. I've seen a lot of talk about Roths lately on the web, sooner or later this will translate into their life being a hell of a lot more difficult, as it's mostly bad press.

At least that's my take on it. I see them as a sort of mafia on top of all the other mafias, with a bigger, better network than anyone else. They have one fundamental weakspot, which is that most nations are under rule of law and I suspect that over time these folks have broken many. The trick would be to throw as many charges as possible untill something inevitably sticks.

Or just ignore then and live ethically, because if society as a whole cleans up it's act, the type of opportunities the elites have used to build up their position will naturally dry up and they will be left paddling on dry ground.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If you ever get the chance to read some fantasy books, I would suggest the Dark Elf trilogy. These books go very deeply into the houses of power and drow society. Which is creeply enough much like our own societies in a round about way.

And to answer your question, there is no such thing as untouchable. Any one of these powers can be taken down. A bullet is a powerful tool, and no mortal man can dodge them nor do they bounce off their chests when struck.
However let me make it clear, I am not talking about shooting anyone, nor am I saying lets go shoot these people.. IM simply stating that no one is untouchable.
All it takes is for one guy, or a group of people to decide the fate of those that live upon this earth.
The Warden of this planet is not human anyway.
They are untouchable by us.. Yet not by others.. Its levels, and cycles.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, they do give me some peace of mind, but can't help but be fearful of people holding so much power without and checks and balances.

I wonder, how into world domination are the newer generations of Rothchilds as opposed to the older generations (Baron Jacob and older)...?

Realistically, do you believe that the vast majority of humanity will be aware of the geo-political events in the world around them and do something about it, or people will be more concerned with celebrity trips to rehab, as they are know, for centuries? (Given humanity lives for a few more generations...off topic I wouldn't mind seeing humanity become a type 1 civilization in my lifetime...:lol

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Does anyone else have an opinion on the subject?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If a major organized criminal organization (Mafia, MS-13 etc) decided to target them for elimination could they?

I think this a hell of a great notion and fun to ponder. Could MS-13 take out the Rothchilds et al? Also a good plot line. I don't know about the Mafia... I think the feds have weakened them considerably, putting them away for less than the credit card companies get away with now.
The battle would be interesting, but getting "ruled" by MS-13 may be as bad as being "ruled" by the Rothchilds.

At any rate, fun concept.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Hi there

There are a couple of "families" that do the running of the world at the moment.
do some checking into:
The Rothschilds
The Kennedy's relationship to the Bush's and their relationship to The Bin Ladend and their relationship the The Saudi Royal family - there is all the answers in ONE LINE.

The Murdoch family - BSkyB MEDIA
Mafia - drug running (with The Bush family)
The Bildeberg group
The English Royals - bit of questions on this one still

JP Morgan
Bank of England - there is another item with all the answers
Chase Manhatten
BANKS in General really

So seeker - you are now armed with the details you need for full enlightenment :-) enjoy the ride

Valorian

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't know if this is any use for your discussion, but I have had a few experiences with the Rothschilds. I am a sax player, and a few years ago my band was booked to play at the wedding of one of the Rothschild younger daughters from one of the minor branches of the family. It was in the middle of the countryside in Surrey (SE England) at a manor house owned by a friend of mine.

When we arrived, all of our equipment was throughly searched and our pockets and cases emptied and x-rayed. I learnt later from my friend (who is a well-known lawyer so not prone to exaggeration) that we had also had our changing room bugged, and it turned out the security guards were in fact MI5 operatives. I counted at least 20 at the event, and I was also told later that there was a room at the manor that was used to store a large amount of body armor and Assault Rifles. This was in 1998, well before 9/11.

This sort of kit may not surprise American ATS-ers too much, but here in the UK that kind of arsenal is extremely unusual. That this sort of level of security was used for a minor branch of this family just shows to me how integrated they are in the British establishment and how (unofficially) important they are to the brituish Government. These guys have a hell of a lot of power. I didn't even see half that level of security when I saw Tony Blair speak in Brighton after 9/11...........

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Rothschild's run the "Crown", too ... as I recall.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

To answer your question: the knife to the heart is simply redistribution of wealth. Leveling the playing field. Removing the wealth of the "capitalists" (those who print and own the currency), and redistributing it equally from the rich who comprise 1% of the population who own 99% of everything, and redistributing it equally to the 99% of humanity who own 1% of everything.
(for discussion, see wealthwww.abovetopsecret.com...)

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
ummm, yeah ok, now I'm scared...I mean think about it. Even the lower branches of the family can do what they want to you, kill you, rape you, do the same to your family and neighbors just for the fun of it and they would be immune to any and all justice.

They are like a pantheon of Gods. Mortally vulnerable, but when it comes down to it...the shear power and influence they wield is staggering.

So far from what I've seen they are untouchable...

Do you think that there are others above them on the hierarchy? Could the other families be able to balance the power, like a control mechanism?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
the only reason they are "untouchable" is because they keep a low profile. but in this age of technology that may prove harder and harder for them. they better be careful though. if enough people find out about them, there will be a rothschild hanging from every lampost...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekIllumination
My first post here, lets see if I don't make a fool of myself.

My greatest fascination is with the shear power and influence held by the Rothschild family while keeping an extraordinarily low profile. I believe that they are the lords of the manor (earth), and that even other notable families like the Rockefellers, Morgans etc fear them.

But I can't help but wonder are they untouchable? invincible?

Today they're pretty much as omnipotent as man can be. Tomorrow, they may have lost all of their power. The Di Medici used to be the most powerful family of the Renaissance and provided both kings and popes. Today, their influence has been nullified.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree with ever one of your opinions in one way or another. The world does go through cycles. I think that their dynasty is over 200 years old and still strong, so naturally I think they'll be ruling for a while.

Unless others want to continue contributing I think that maybe this thread can be closed.

Thank you all for your opinions

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
All of their power lies in the fact that these people are bankers, and they own most of the world in that way. Change the money system, and they lose. They also have most of the gold, they keep it in Switzerland, I believe. They will have power just as long as people allow them too, and as long as they can stay hidden. when these things change, and the International Bankers are exposed for what they are, what they do, and how the do it, it will all collapse like a house of cards.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I suppose with all the info coming out about their world domination schemes, it’s only a matter of time until someone goes out with a sniper and takes them out…..

Yeah it could happen

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
MS-13 taking down the Rothschilds

Several thousand disorganized feral 3rd world murdering criminals taking down a family with wealth estimated in the hundreds of billions to possibly even trillions? A family that can make any one any where at any time for any reason disappear? A family that has the militaries of most industrialized countries in their pockets? Not to mention the private firms like Blackwater and such.

That post that described the security at that wedding explained it all. Around 20 MI5 operatives packing serious firepower and body armour, to protect a low end unimportant family member. Imagine the security for the top, the elite of the family.

You can take the Italian mafia, the Irish mafia, the Russian mafia, the Yakuza, the Triads, MS-13, all the street gangs in America, all the radical islamic militias and terrorists in the middle east and warlords in Africa and you could combine their firepower and ranks and convince them not to slaughter each other, and then maybe we have a fight worth watching.

But we don't need them to do it. We need to find our balls and mass attack. The Rothschilds have supreme amounts of power, but the power of 6 billion humans can crush that.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ben420]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
well alex interviewed this guy ... sort of telling you he is in on it...
how else could he get to rothchild

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben420
the power of 6 billion humans can crush that.

That's why they like to keep us divided. A traditional homogenous society could stand up against them and destroy them at any time, but an atomised society makes us all powerless. As long as we keep fighting our neighbors over ideological or religious matters, we won't stand a chance.

top topics

join