It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nat Geo's Alien Safari Video..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi all.

I came across this interesting watch called Space Mysteries: Alien Safari. I don't know if everybody has seen it yet. It's quiet informative and shows some interesting study and views by various teams (e.g. SETI's Senior Astronomer) who believe ET's may exist in our own solar system. I have posted a link to the video (approx 48 mins.) below. Do watch and comment.

joox.net...

[edit on 22/7/08 by Grey_Mysterio]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I tevoed it and it and it was black. The program just was not there. So it was good?

I will check out the link. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Oh yes... a neat scientific based approach and study which you know is reliable information and a way to discover where ET's are or look like unlike the usual rants, hoaxes..unbelievably ridiculous things people do or say about this matter.

Penn & Teller's Bulls*** : Alien Abductions
Link 1
www.surfthechannel.com.../48383/S1E3.html?aid=111761
Link 2 (Need Divx Player)
beta.vreel.net...
They put it quiet nicely how some people take this to a whole new nutty level!!

Edit: to add additional links

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The link works, I have watched about 10 mins or so. No comment really.
Probably best to watch on the TV when re-broadcast. Would be helpful if OP had made some judgement after watching. This is not a criticism, only an opinion. Thanks for you efforts in posting the link anyway.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well okay.. but me watching it myself! I posted it as soon as I found what it is about and the main idea/theme.. and people involved. Half way along I decided I should share it off first ..so that anybody interested can watch it or just in case the link get inactive later.

new topics

top topics

join