It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: What different cultures have to say about it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here is I video I put together of what different cultures and people say will happen specifically on 2012:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Great video! You did this yourself? Who is doing the music?
This is very interesting. So most ancient cultures have an apocalypse or endtime "myth"? Very strange, very strange, makes one wonder if all the hype about 2112 oh sorry that's a RUSH album....... hmmmmmm.........
2112,...... the 21 day of the 12th month of 2012 or in the year 2112?
Anyone else thought of the RUSH disc 2112? The first side of the record is one track and it tells the tale of a post apocalyptic Earth and the return of "the people who left"............... Hmmmmmm Maybe Geddy Lee was on to something back in the 70's. or was he just "on something"? I don't know, but it is an awesome album!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Perhaps 2012 will involve, say, the first clone.

Kid A, you might say.

And then the Dystopian Future of Radiohead's phenomenal album "Kid A" will begin.
Idioteque, anyone?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
spooky stuff. i think I will move to the desert and buy a sailboat and some scuba gear. and a water filter.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BroonStone
Who is doing the music?

The music is Holy Harmony by Jonathan Goldman.

Source

Sacred Sound: Tuning Forks of the complete HEALING CODES of the BIBLE combined with the chant of YHSVH (Yod Hey Shin Vav Hey), an ancient Name of the Christ. These 9 tuning forks are said to be the Divine frequencies of creation.

OP- Great video!

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Scott]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
That is a very good video.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

great vid well done

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BroonStone

Anyone else thought of the RUSH disc 2112? The first side of the record is one track and it tells the tale of a post apocalyptic Earth and the return of "the people who left"............... Hmmmmmm Maybe Geddy Lee was on to something back in the 70's. or was he just "on something"? I don't know, but it is an awesome album!

So that's what happens when the Mayan calendar runs out we just bail Greece out and set the calendar ahead 100 years!

new topics

top topics

join